Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > The College Board
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-18-2012, 10:22 PM   #1066
kkelder24
Earning My Ears

I'm Katie and I've wanted to do DCP ever since I found out it existed when I went to WDW in high school, but unfortunately my program won't allow it. I actually cried when I found out.

But I hope everyone enjoys it and until then I will live vicariously through your experiences.
kkelder24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2012, 10:55 PM   #1067
Davekal
Earning My Ears

Hi all. The name's Dave.

I'm a first semester freshman and I'm looking into the program a few semesters down the road. I know a few people who have done it and it sounds like an awesome experience! So for now I guess I'll lurk and see what you all have to say!

-Dave
Davekal is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 12-05-2012, 06:29 PM   #1068
Hilderbrand92
Earning My Ears

Hey yall

Hey yall my name is Ashley ") I am 20 years old and I am going to school to become a nurse! I can not wait to get to Disney and have such a blast ")
Hilderbrand92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2012, 10:39 PM   #1069
RTRtaylor
Earning My Ears

Hey I'm Taylor. I go to the University of Alabama and looking into applying for the DCP for Fall 2013 or Spring 2014.
RTRtaylor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2012, 12:30 AM   #1070
leeg229
Mouseketeer

Ya know, I've been here a while and never really introduced myself. I'm Gerry, and I'm a junior at The Richard Stockton College of New Jersey. I'm an alumni of the CP Spring adv 2012. I've lurked this forum since before my program began and I've learned a lot from it. I'm hoping to give some of the knowledge I've gained back to the community. I'm hoping to be accepted to the program for the fall adv 2013 program. I was considered the "old man" of my program because I am 24 years old. I am a wealth of information and I hope to learn as much as I give back.
Old 12-27-2012, 03:16 PM   #1071
mashimello
Earning My Ears

Hi everyone! My name is Viviann and I got accepted into Disney World's Spring Advantage Program! Excited and nervous at the same time but I'm hoping that I'll get the best experience of it
mashimello is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2013, 07:46 PM   #1072
bkm091
Earning My Ears

Hey, my name is Brian. I'm 21 and I live in Pennsylvania. I used to go to the University of Pittsburgh but I've just transferred to Westmoreland County Community College this semester to do business management (couldn't afford Pitt anymore). I'm doing the DCP 2013 spring term from January 28 to May 31. I'm pretty excited.
bkm091 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 07:05 PM   #1073
FLDisneyCouple
Earning My Ears

Hey all. Me and my fiance are both 23 and huge disney fans. We live about an hour from WDW so we're there all the time lol Always looking for people to join us at the parks or hang out. Just let us know
FLDisneyCouple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 07:57 PM   #1074
keepmovingforward
Earning My Ears

hello everyone! my name is christine, i'm 20 and a graphic design student. i'm from canada, and after i finish college i want to do the disney cultural representative program. looking forward to posting with you all
Old 01-21-2013, 02:00 PM   #1075
Princess victoria
Williams' Hips Don't Lie xD
"Check this Juliet!"
Fangs Up!Darth Periculum

I'm a little behind on the Introductions, but My name is Victoria, i'm 19 years old and i'll be arriving on Feb. 11th for my 2013 spring advantage program! I'll be in merchandise. I'm super excited since this is something i've wanted to do since my sophomore year of high school and after applying three times! I guess three times really is the charm.

Princess victoria is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2013, 07:07 PM   #1076
FLDisneyCouple
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by Princess victoria View Post
I'm a little behind on the Introductions, but My name is Victoria, i'm 19 years old and i'll be arriving on Feb. 11th for my 2013 spring advantage program! I'll be in merchandise. I'm super excited since this is something i've wanted to do since my sophomore year of high school and after applying three times! I guess three times really is the charm.
Welcome! And congrats!
FLDisneyCouple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2013, 03:36 PM   #1077
minniemouse440044
Katie's mom loves me, more then Tom!
I forced LE to suggest this tag for me!It is tag fairy official that you & katie are best friends forever

Hi! I'm Rachel. I am currently a freshman at Western Kentucky University. I used to post a ton on the teen board back in my high school days, but I've finally managed to move on over to the college board. I plan on applying for the college program soon! I can't wait to get to know all of you.
minniemouse440044 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2013, 08:32 PM   #1078
jmaycheer2012
Mouseketeer

Hey guys my name is Jessie. I am 19 and I love disney. Ive been going to disney world ever since i was 3( i think were about to go on our 35th trip in april). I use to cheer and dance. At one of the cheer gyms I cheered at we would go to UCA which took place in the Wide world of of sports and at the Indiana Jones. My dance teams almost made it to worlds which also took place at those same two Locations. It has always been a dream of mine to preform in the Lion King. I really miss the tarzan show a whole lot because i also wanted to prefrm in that too.

jmaycheer2012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2013, 10:57 PM   #1079
captainjanesparrow
Earning My Ears

Smile Feb 4th check in?

Hey my name is Beth and Im 28. I will be working as a concierge for the Spring Advantage 2013 college program. If anyone else is checking in on the 4th and wants to meet up for check in let me know
captainjanesparrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2013, 11:03 AM   #1080
Musings
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by captainjanesparrow View Post
Hey my name is Beth and Im 28. I will be working as a concierge for the Spring Advantage 2013 college program. If anyone else is checking in on the 4th and wants to meet up for check in let me know
What time are you lining up?
Musings is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: