Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > The College Board
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-13-2005, 12:25 AM   #91
Paradise_disney
Going to Disney Fall of 2005!

Well I just came across this board, my name is Laura, I am 20 years old and a sophomore at the University of Arizona. I am majoring in elementary education. My friend and I applied and interviewed for the College program for the fall on March 1st now we're just waiting to hear if we get accepted. I have been to Disney World and Disneyland more times than I can count, since my dad has worked there and I just love it there. I look forward to talking to you guys!
Paradise_disney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2005, 10:06 PM   #92
kandeebunny
DIS Veteran

Hi I'm Kristi, and I am 21. I am a Literature major at UNH and I am a junior. I love anything and everything Disney, and worked for the Disney Store before it was owned by Children's Place.
kandeebunny is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 03-15-2005, 12:53 PM   #93
t1nk_w1th_4tt1tud3
Fall 2005 CP Cast Member

Accepted!!!

Hello! My name is Nicole and my friend and I (paradise_disney) just got accepted to the fall program! we got our letters yesterday and we are both very very excited!!! I am a Visual Communications-Graphic Design and Illustration major at the University of Arizona. Im hoping to work for Disney after graduation and be an animator. Both Laura and I will be working in Quick Service Food and Beverage...premium pay baby haha. jk. anyway, I look forward to meeting more people that will be going to orlando this fall!!! take care!
Nikki
t1nk_w1th_4tt1tud3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2005, 12:22 AM   #94
YepsenCP
I see skies of blue...

Missing Home

Well, my name is Ryan, I'm 21 and studying Sport Marketing at Columbia College Chicago. But, that's not the stuff that matters, right? I am a former CP from the Spring Advantage 2003, (Apt 805). Easily the best 7 months of my life. Plenty of good has come since I've been back, (I've finished my first degree and met my girlfriend of 1 year now) but nothing can quite compare to living and breathing Walt Disney World. I just bought my girlfriend a trip to WDW for her 21st Birthday because she's never gone and I want her to see what I see, and truely understand my almost sickening obsession with the Mouse... We'll be there June 5th - 11th and I can't wait...

Nice to meet you all, and I look forward to having just one more reason to not do homework and get back into my Disney state-of-mind.

CubsIntern.com
YepsenCP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2005, 04:41 PM   #95
CdeSade
Premium Annual Passholder

02/06: OFFSITE
03/06: GOT MY PREMIUM ANNUAL PASS!

Last edited by CdeSade; 02-21-2006 at 11:06 AM.
CdeSade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2005, 06:29 PM   #96
MrDeadly21
Earning My Ears

Exclamation

http://mrdeadly.proboards46.com/

COME ONE COME ALL!
MrDeadly21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2005, 10:30 PM   #97
BelleChick
DIS Veteran

My name is Erin and I am 21. I go to Belmont Abbey College and I am an education major. I am currently student teaching in a kindergarten classroom.
I am completely obsessed with all things disney and I have been to WDW 9 times. My favorite rides are Space Mountain and Peter Pan's Flight (and the old version of Journey Into Imagination). I love this site because it is so nice to be able to talk with others who understand and share my love of the mouse and the most magical place on earth.

"I go for those people that retain that something, you know, no matter how old they are; that little spirit of adventure, that appreciation of the world of fantasy and things like that. I go for them. I play to them. There's a lot of them. You know?" - Walt Disney
1993-POFQ , 1996-CBR ,1997-CBR ,1999-CSR, 2002-Off site, 2003-ASMovies, January 2004-POR, June 2004-POR, 2005-WL, 2006-Beach Club, 2007-POFQ, 2008-POFQ, 2009-AKL, June 2010-OKW, July 2010-CSR, May 2011-POFQ, June 2012-BWI, May 2013-CSR honeymoon!!!,Next trip: May 2014-AKL Studio Jambo!
BelleChick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2005, 12:24 PM   #98
imagineerhopefull
I'm a Clemson tiger
At least I got one step done

hey everyone, im brand new to the board. Right now I'm a freshman at Clemson University in Civil Engineering. Hopefully ill be gettin my masters in structual engineerin and workin for disney sometime in the near future! also think about doin to CP eventually. Been to DW twice and cant wait till my next trip!
imagineerhopefull is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2005, 11:38 AM   #99
PixiDust04
Mouseketeer

My name is Brianne, I'm a 19 year old student at the College of St. Scholastica in Duluth, MN. I plan to major in Elementary Education. I'm new to the DIS boards (referred by my dad ), but I am definitely NOT new to Disney!
I've been to WDW 10 times, DL once, and I am going to WDW in June with my boyfriend! I wanted him to know what it's really like, to experience things the way I have, and to know what it's like to be in a place where everyone is equal and everything is just so magical!
I digress...I am really excited to be a part of these boards and share my opinions with others. I am always willing to talk to people, especially about Disney!

PixiDust04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2005, 02:13 PM   #100
Mal The Evil One
Earning My Ears

I'm Virginia and I'm studying early childhood education with a math specialty at Sam Houston State (that's teaching =) in Huntsville, Texas. I'm a hunge fan of Disney, though my last trip was in 2000 (WDW) and I hope to be able to go back soon and drag my friends so they will get infected too! Yay! This seems like a cool board and I love that there are actually ppl my age (age 23) that are also into disney. 'Cause I never seem to find them in rl.
Old 04-11-2005, 07:58 PM   #101
Captn Jack Sparrow
Kungaloosh! - Adventurer Extraordinaire

Hi all

Hey everyone! My first post ever on the DisBoards!WOOT! So I have received and accepted my offer for the Fall Program and am now waiting for there reply. I will be working somewhere in operations, don't really care where just happy to beable to feed my Disney habit. Hey if i am going to have a habit it might as well be Disney

So any way My name is John and as you may have heard I am going this fall for the CP. I am kinda nervous, I am 37yo getting ready to room with a bunch of strangers (never did the dorm thing un less you count the Navy). However, I am encouraged after reading alot of the posts here.

Now for some questions from evey one who has gone:
1 - What is the one thing you didn't think to bring till you got there?

2 - I am a Big coffee drinker, do they have a coffee pot there?

3 - anything you think I should know?

Well that is all for now, look forward to meeting anyone going down
Old 04-13-2005, 02:08 PM   #102
disneyaddict121784
Earning My Ears

Hello Everyone.... This is my first post on this website so here I go. My name is Johanna, I am 20, a sophomore at Kent State University-Tuscarawas Campus in Ohio and have decided to switch my major to accounting. I absolutley love WDW and hope to visit the other parks sometime in my life. I am also thinking about applying for the CP in the Spring of '06.
disneyaddict121784 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2005, 03:59 PM   #103
goofytime2000
Being Goofy

Howdy ya'll! My name is Chris, but I go by the nickname of Goofy as well. I'm in my 4th year of a Music Education degree at Bowling Green State University. I'm a member of Phi Mu Alpha, a musical fraternity, as well as a 4 year member of the Falcon Marching Band. I turn 22 in less than two weeks (the 25th). I was last at Disney on spring break 2002, and my next trip is April 2006.
goofytime2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2005, 04:24 PM   #104
Sehsun
DIS Veteran

Hi everybody!
My name is Iris, and I'm a psychology major at UF, soon to be a junior though!
I love Disney, I've been there at least 5 times probably, but hope to return many times - the only park I haven't been to yet is Animal Kingdom. My favorite park is Magic Kingdom. I'm considering doing an internship through the WDW College Program after I graduate.
Old 04-19-2005, 02:51 PM   #105
MainStreet, USA
Earning My Ears

hey everyone. Brand new here! I've already introduced myself a bit in a couple other forums, but hadn't gotten around to the college one yet. So... here's me. My name is Don, I'm 20, and I am at Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University in Daytona Beach, FL, recieving a BS in Aeronautical Science with an Airline Pilot Area of Concentration. I'm from CT originally (up where the seasons actually change every few months!). And if it weren't for me being only an hour and change from WDW, I'd probably hate being here entirely. I'm a huuuuuge Disney nut, and I go all the time (every couple weeks while I'm down here). I'm looking forward to meeting and getting to know some of you and chattin Disney and stuff! See you around!

Your heart can just take wing
You can live out all your dreams
No matter how, matter when
You can reach that world again
It's like the dream come true
That lives inside of you
It's time to remember the magic
It's time to remember the magic
MainStreet, USA is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: