Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > The College Board
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-08-2005, 11:44 AM   #61
daughter_of_amid_chaos
very very very careful about what I post
Daniel thinks I'm a REBEL! ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lola
Ohhhhhh Norah... You know we'll behave... Most of the time.
I am sure you guys will be better than the others lol
Old 01-09-2005, 01:27 AM   #62
WDWfanatic288
Is now a card carrying member of the Tag Fairy Duct Tape Patrol
I LOVE YOU MOM! YOU ARE THE BEST!
MARLON is the man!!!!

hey everyone!! I'm Jules and a freshmen at the University of Pennsylvania in Philly!! I've been to Disney 10 times and DL 2 times(with a trip this Spring Break to DL with Marissa!!!) I'm a huge disney fan and I also love movies

I'm sooo excited for the College Board!! I can't wait to get back into posting

WDWfanatic288 is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 01-09-2005, 10:59 AM   #63
SnowWhite1985
Mouseketeer

Hi. I'm Kim, I'm 19, and I'm a sophomore at SCCC.
Old 01-09-2005, 07:13 PM   #64
Stephanie218
DIS Veteran

I'm stephanie, freshman at stonehill college currently. i'm transferring to arizona state next year because my boyfriend's there now, excited to get out of the cold!! i'm a business major and religion minor and i want to go into hotel management.
Old 01-10-2005, 12:02 PM   #65
Davids-Coco
Sometimes my inner monologue isn't so inner

Hi, I'm Corey. I am 23, married, no children. Currently I am a graduate student at Portland State University in Oregon working on my MA in Technical Writing. I also recieved my BA from PSU in June of 2004.

Like Sarah on pg 1, I am a phi sig... now I am an advisor for our chapter and am working to get our alumnae chapter up and running. So, I am still a kid! I get to hang out with all the ladies all the time and act like a crazy college student.

My DH and I had never been to Disney World before our honeymoon last september. We had to delay the honeymoon over a year so that we had the money to go all out (since we bought a house too). It was amazing. Now we are going back again in September. We were planning the trip before we even left Disney! I think "adicted" sums it up.

I have always been a disney baby. My grandparents live in Santa Ana, about 10 minutes away from Disneyland and I grew up in Riverside about an hour away. We always had season passes and were always there. Now, I am not sure I could go back to Disneyland (unless as a starter trip with kids) just because Disney World is so amazing.

Oh, and I can be long winded!
Old 01-10-2005, 02:55 PM   #66
FunkyRooster
Lifes beachy
Parents like to use quotes from TV shows
Thinks Bosco is a hottie
I'm all about the Yankees, baby!

Hey, I'm Jenny from New York and graduating in May majoring in Sports Management. I did the College Program Spring of 2003 and had the most amazing experience. I miss it sooo much and def recommend it for anyone thinking of doing it...I've met such great people and loved living in Florida with nice warm weather for a few months!!
Old 01-10-2005, 10:54 PM   #67
nmudisneyfan
Palm Tree Lover

Hi everyone! I just discovered the college boards.
Well, I'm Jamey and I'm a senior at Northern Michigan University in Marquette, MI. I'm a Secondary History Education Major and an English Education Minor. I'm not too sure how long I plan on teaching, I really want to get a masters in History and possibly a Ph.d. I really want to eventually do museum work.
I'm also a Disney nut and a shopaholic.

nmudisneyfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2005, 04:49 PM   #68
T-CoTink411
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by natty41
Hey all! I'm Natalie, 19 years old and go to UW-Milwaukee. I am currently on the path to becoming a nurse. I love playing basketball and running and I've been to WDW 8 times and I'll be going there in June with some friends! (Tara...148 days!!! ahhhhh!!! )

I am totally going to do the WDW college program next year!!! I can't wait!

Been There, Done That.......... Going Back!!
T-CoTink411 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2005, 01:19 AM   #69
Wildman113
Earning My Ears

Hey

I am new here (well, new at posting things). My name is Kyle. I'm a senior at University of Montevallo (a small college close to Birmingham, Alabama) about to graduate with a BBA in Management in May. As of right now I don't know of my plans immediately following (as far as a job). If you would like to assist in that endeavor, I would be more than glad to let you.

As for very immediate plans, I'll be headed down to the World after I graduate!!! Graduation is on May 7th; pure enjoyment begins May 8.

I love Disney, music, movies, chatting, and reading (other material than a textbook, preferably). I also play piano, which offers a lot of enjoyment.

Kyle
Wildman113 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2005, 05:21 AM   #70
ashlet
Earning My Ears

Hey everyone,

I'm Ashley, I'm 18, from Rhode Island, but I am a freshman at NYU. Kind of undecided in my major. I'm doing the CP this semester (January 19-August 12, merchandise)! I'm sooo excited.

Ashley
ashlet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2005, 04:39 PM   #71
tink85
Reality can be beaten with enough imagination

AH! I get busy for a semester and the DIS starts a college board?? I missed this! I'm a 20 year old in a month who goes to Gettysburg College, an English major, just don't ask what I plan on doing with that degree

I've been going to Disney World since I was 2 and have been around 10 ten times over the years. I adore it, I can always be eight years old there! So exicited there's finally a board for other college kids around here :D

Mother says I was a dancer before I could walk, she says I began to sing long before I could talk...

Disneyland '86*WDW off property/Caribbean Beach '90*WDW Contemporary '92*WDW Fort Wilderness '94*WDW All Star Sports '96*WDW Fort Wilderness '98*WDW POR (when it was still Dixie Landings...) '00*WDW All Star Movies '03*WDW OKW and Boardwalk Villas '05*WDW Dolphin '06*WDW Dolphin '07*WDW Dolphin '09
tink85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2005, 12:27 AM   #72
LinnyLye
You can call me flower if you want to! I don't mind!

Woah, weird! I live in Hanover, Pa!! Like 20 minutes from Gettysburg...

Anyway, I'm Lindsey, a freshman at McDaniel College in Maryland (the school changed there name.. before it was Western Maryland College so you may know it). I am majoring in Chemistry, minor in forensics. Pledging Phi Sigma Sigma . I surf, dance, and run. That's about it!
My family is nuts about Disney. We have a Christmas tree dedicated to it.. a wall in our house dedicated to it... and our kitched is pretty Disney'ed out too. We're a crazy bunch :D . I am going to be in Disney over Spring Break with my friends and I'll be back in May.
<Script language='Javascript'>var rndNum = Math.floor(Math.random() * 10000);eval("var CDTDate" + rndNum + " = 'May 14, 2005 5:00:00 PM EST';");document.writeln("<form name='CDTform" + rndNum + "' action='Javascript:void(0);'>");document.writeln(' <font size=2 color=darkblue>Countdown to FL-CA Cruise (May 14, 2005) </font><br>');document.writeln("<input type=text value='' size=40 name='WrittenByJamesMVenglarikII'>");document.writ eln("</form>");if (theFunction) theFunction += "var d = new Date();";else var theFunction = "var d = new Date();";theFunction += "var c = new Date('" + eval("CDTDate" + rndNum) + "');";theFunction += "var diff = (c - d)/1000;";theFunction += "var days = Math.floor(diff / 86400);";theFunction += "var rem = diff - (days * 86400);";theFunction += "var hours = Math.floor(rem / 3600);";theFunction += "rem = rem - (hours * 3600);";theFunction += "var minutes = Math.floor(rem / 60);";theFunction += "rem = rem - (minutes * 60);";theFunction += "var seconds = Math.floor(rem);";theFunction += "if ((days < 0) | (hours < 0) | (minutes < 0) | (seconds < 0)) ";theFunction += "var out = 'Havin\\\' fun in the sun!!';";theFunction += "else ";theFunction += "var out = ' ' + days + ' days ' + hours + ' hrs. ' + minutes + ' mins. ' + seconds + ' secs.';";theFunction += "document.forms.CDTform" + rndNum + ".elements.WrittenByJamesMVenglarikII.value = out;";setInterval(theFunction, 1000);</Script>
WDW 50+ since '87, Gold Key '87-'88, Grand Floridian Grand Plan '89-'92, DVC (The Original) '92 (2000 Point Club) (Three Mountain and a Boat Member!), DVC/OKW 4x a year '92-'04, Vero Beach '95, '96, '99, '00, '04, Spring Break '03 & '04, 4- day x2 Cruise 2000, 2001, 7- day Eastern Cruise 2001, 7- day Western Cruise 2002, 7- day Eastern/Western Cruise 2003 7-day Western Cruise 2004, 14-day Repositioning Fl-LA Cruise 2005, 4-day 2005
LinnyLye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2005, 08:07 PM   #73
tink85
Reality can be beaten with enough imagination

That's where we go to go to the movies now since our movie theater closed and its where Utz chips are made...I hold Hanover dear to my heart! :-D

Mother says I was a dancer before I could walk, she says I began to sing long before I could talk...

Disneyland '86*WDW off property/Caribbean Beach '90*WDW Contemporary '92*WDW Fort Wilderness '94*WDW All Star Sports '96*WDW Fort Wilderness '98*WDW POR (when it was still Dixie Landings...) '00*WDW All Star Movies '03*WDW OKW and Boardwalk Villas '05*WDW Dolphin '06*WDW Dolphin '07*WDW Dolphin '09
tink85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2005, 05:06 AM   #74
sillykaren
Wishing upon a star...

Red face Introductions

Hey everyone, Karen here. 19 year old female from mostly sunny California. I am a second year at Sacramento State. I have been to WDW about 5 times, and DL a ton. With four cruises on the Disney Magic I thoroughly love Disney.
sillykaren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2005, 02:21 PM   #75
Briarprincess
Disney Movie Buff and Future Special Education Teacher
And that's all I have to say about that

Hello all!
My name's Mallory. I'm a freshman at Rider University in NJ. Elementary Education/Psychology double major with a minor in Special Education. I've been a huge Disney fan my whole life. Have gone to WDW over 18 times now, and DL once with my high school. My whole family is disney crazy. I worked at the Disney Store around home for a few months but that didn't work out too well with my hs schedule.
I don't know much about the CP program, but it's sounds pretty cool. Anyone able to tell me more about it??

"With some good red wine
And my brand new shoes
Gonna dance a blue streak around my living room
Take a chance on love, and try how it feels
With my heart wide open, Yeah, you know I will
Find what it means to be the girl
Who changed her mind And changed the world"
Briarprincess is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: