Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > The College Board
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-05-2005, 05:38 PM   #16
T-CoTink411
Mouseketeer

Hi everyone, I'm Tara. I'm 18 years old and in my first year at Marquette University in Milwaukee, Wisconsin (hey Sarah!) where I study exercise science and eventually physical therapy. I've been to Disney World 10 times and am going again with friends this coming June... I absolutely love it!

I'm trying to figure out if I'll have the time to fit in a semester away from school, but I'm still seriously considering the college program in Orlando.

:D

Been There, Done That.......... Going Back!!
T-CoTink411 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2005, 05:51 PM   #17
jimmybop
DIS Veteran

HEYYYYYYY.... I'm Chad (despite what my screen name might tell you), 21 from Up State NY. I'm a CP alumni from the Spring of 2002. I did quick service food and beverage at Blizzard Beach (also did foods and All-star Sports and wide world of sports, Life guarded at Blizzard Beach and did some ushering at a few Alanta Braves baseball games). Now I'm a campus rep for the College Porgram at my school and also work at the Disney Store. This spring semester will be my first Sr. Semester at Utica College, Communication Major..... ummm.. thats it!!!
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 01-05-2005, 06:16 PM   #18
Disneyland_emily
I soo need to get that
I *knew* there was a reason I still had faith in people
I can't sleep unless I say goodnight to Drew

I'm -em most people call me well -em

I'm 24 and *almost* done with a degree in Hospitality Mgmt-

I did the CP thing all of 01- Jan-Aug Rock n Roller Coaster and Aug-Jan Monorails

I also plan to head back to Disney after graduation to whoever wants me out of DL/WDW

-em
Old 01-05-2005, 06:34 PM   #19
bml815
Earning My Ears

Hi!

Hi All,
I'm Brandy, technically grown up, like a couple of you other guys. I'm 25 and a recent Culinary Institute of New Orleans grad (a career change after a degree in English from the University of Mississippi {OLE MISS}. I will be there to participate in the college program from Jan. 10 until May 6.

Have a Great Day!
Brandy
bml815 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2005, 06:57 PM   #20
elisebutt
DIS Veteran

Well in that case - I'm really, really grown up - lol

I'm 39 and a mom with 2 darling boys - 4 & 9.

I'm also a full time student at Birmingham Uni, in the 1st year of a Marketing Mgmt BA(hons) degree. Also studied Tourism and Business Mgmt last year.

Only been to WDW about 3 times, DLP twice, DLC just the once, but going back in March to have my birthday breakfast with the princesses :D - Well I will be 40 so I need an extra special treat to take my mind off it!!!

Thou shalt not weigh more than thy fridge.
A balanced diet is a cookie in each hand.

elisebutt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2005, 07:01 PM   #21
DisneyRef
Earning My Ears

Hi all!

I'm Brad, a 20 year old management student from Rutgers U. in New Brunswick, NJ. I've wanted to do the CP but it doesn't work out well with the program I am in at Rutgers. Oh well, I guess I'll have to settle for the occasional trip down and who knows what'll happen after graduation...
Live in our dreams!"
DisneyRef is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2005, 07:18 PM   #22
mrFDNY
I'll be back mrFDNY. I have my eye on you! *~*The Tag Fairy*~*
Has yet to meet any DISers. Could it be his deodorant?
I just freak out like a little 4 y/o girl in pig tails

????

Last edited by mrFDNY; 06-20-2007 at 02:01 AM.
mrFDNY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2005, 07:25 PM   #23
DisTeach
Mouseketeer

Hey! My name is Kristen, and I'm a 22-year-old Secondary English Education major at Rivier College in Nashua, New Hampshire. I'm currently teaching 10th and 11th graders and taking a few classes; I graduate in May! I love Disney more than my other friends, and when I tell people I enjoy it they look at me wondering how old I really am lol. You all know it doesn't matter how old you are; we all love everything Disney! Needless to say, I'll be excited to meet new people who share this interest, and others as well. Welcome everyone!
Old 01-05-2005, 07:49 PM   #24
ChisJo
Cause afterall, a dream that you wish, will come true!

Hey everyone!
My name is Joline. I am a 26 yo Nursing student from Edmonton, Canada. I have been to WDW twice and am anticipating my third visit after I am done my preceptorship in 2006.
I love Disney and am slowly turning my home into a Disney home - and it's driving my family nuts!
Happy to see that this board finally added something for us college Disney crazies!
Jo

ChisJo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2005, 08:15 PM   #25
wdwgirl03
I'm just a big Disney Freak! :-)
I will throw a party the day I get a tag!!!
I am pretty wimpy when it comes to thrill rides

Quote:
Originally Posted by T-CoTink411
Hi everyone, I'm Tara. I'm 18 years old and in my first year at Marquette University in Milwaukee, Wisconsin (hey Sarah!) where I study exercise science and eventually physical therapy. I've been to Disney World 10 times and am going again with friends this coming June... I absolutely love it!

I'm trying to figure out if I'll have the time to fit in a semester away from school, but I'm still seriously considering the college program in Orlando.

:D
Hi Tara!! Yay for Marquette!!
'91-Disney villas '93, '95, '97, '99, '01, '02-Polynesian '03-All Star Sports '05-All Star Movies; offsite- Universal/Disney Oct. '06, Dec. '07/Jan. '08-Saratoga Springs May '08-Animal Kingdom Lodge Dec. '08-Beach Club Villas Aug. '09-Villas @ the Wilderness Lodge April '10-Kidani Village Aug. '10-Saratoga Springs Mar. '11-Old Key West Oct. '11-Saratoga Springs April '12-Boardwalk Villas April '13-Bay Lake Tower Aug. '13-Pop Century Dec. '13-Saratoga Springs April '14-Pop Century UPCOMING TRIPS: Dec. '14-DISNEYLAND!!! April '15-VWL!!!
*DVC member since 2006*

Disneyland- '04, '06

Check out my past TRs: Mar./April '11 Oct. '11 CURRENT TR: APRIL '13 TR APRIL '13 PTR facebook Twitter/Instagram:mugirl0307
wdwgirl03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2005, 08:16 PM   #26
JCTigger
All it takes is faith and trust and a little bit of Pixie Dust

[QUOTE=DisTeach]Hey! My name is Kristen, and I'm a 22-year-old Secondary English Education major at Rivier College in Nashua, New Hampshire. QUOTE]

Hey Kristen we are pretty much neighbors i live in Chelmsford Ma like 10 mins from you
*Aug 08 Caribbean Beach (niece's 5th b-day grand gathering)* Oct 07 AS Music * Aug 07 Pop Century (solo trip) * Feb 07 off site * Nov 06 off site * Oct 05 AS Movies (solo trip) * Feb-Aug 01 College Program BTMRR * June 00 Disney Wonder (h/s graduation present) * tons of trips as a child*[/SIZE]

[img]http://www.********************/timers/tickers/jj0v9zccd9oil5v8.png[/img]

[img]http://***********************/index.php/main/banner/52939.png[/img]

And that money is going towards my Disney Trip!
JCTigger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2005, 08:48 PM   #27
SyracuseWolvrine
Hockey Fanatic
Is he a bigger hockey fan than a Canadian?

I'm Eric, 22, recent alumnus of Syracuse University, grew up in Ann Arbor Michigan (Go Blue!), and as of 11am today, am no longer doing the WDWCP.

However, I'm staying in Orlando, and as of tomorrow (or possibly next week, not sure when the computer change will take effect), I'll be a part time (CR for those who understand the abbreviations) Disney Cast Member. I've put in an application for FT, and am waiting to hear from Casting about that.

In my free time, I'm a huge computer nerd, plus a hockey fan, and my claim to fame is that in the past 4 years, I've travelled well over 15,000 miles just to watch various hockey games (over 25,000 if you count a hockey team trip to Europe this past summer). I also like listening to music, hanging out with friends, and (of course), Walt Disney World. (any or all of these could be combined as needed )
The opinions and comments in the above post do not necessarily reflect the views, opinions, policies or procedures of the Walt Disney Company or any of its subsidiaries or affiliates, including but not limited to the Walt Disney World Resort and all areas contained therein. Any information or advice in the above post is subject to change at any time without notice. Tampering with, disabling, or destroying lavatory smoke detectors is prohibited. This post may contain nuts or be written by someone who is nuts. Void where prohibited. This post may not be reproduced without express written permission of the Commissioner of Baseball. The moving rubber line is moving at the same speed as you. Member FDIC.
SyracuseWolvrine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2005, 09:00 PM   #28
JCTigger
All it takes is faith and trust and a little bit of Pixie Dust

Quote:
Originally Posted by SyracuseWolvrine
However, I'm staying in Orlando, and as of tomorrow (or possibly next week, not sure when the computer change will take effect), I'll be a part time (CR for those who understand the abbreviations) Disney Cast Member. I've put in an application for FT, and am waiting to hear from Casting about that.
Congrats are you staying at you location or are you changing locations? When i was down there a friend of mine had been trying to get FT for almost a year she started out as a CP then was seasonal and so forth so good luck with that! I'm with ya and the hockey i love going to hockey games ( not totally versed in all that everything means but im getting the hang of it) its a bummer that the NHL isnt playing this season i was going to try and go to a bruins game for the first time normally i just go to college games

~Jill
*Aug 08 Caribbean Beach (niece's 5th b-day grand gathering)* Oct 07 AS Music * Aug 07 Pop Century (solo trip) * Feb 07 off site * Nov 06 off site * Oct 05 AS Movies (solo trip) * Feb-Aug 01 College Program BTMRR * June 00 Disney Wonder (h/s graduation present) * tons of trips as a child*[/SIZE]

[img]http://www.********************/timers/tickers/jj0v9zccd9oil5v8.png[/img]

[img]http://***********************/index.php/main/banner/52939.png[/img]

And that money is going towards my Disney Trip!
JCTigger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2005, 09:01 PM   #29
Blueeyes101817
Diehard Cowboys fan!
Tag trading will not be as profitable as pin trading
Being watched

im jen...20 years old...saw a bunch of other people from nj(rutgers, tcnj, stockton)..im a sophomore at Rowan-majoring in early childhood education.
been to disney a bunch of times with family and friends..and have 3 trips planned for this year--and of course, all my friends around here wonder why i love going to disney
Blueeyes101817 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2005, 09:05 PM   #30
DaisieJ225
Mouseketeer

I'm Jillian, 18 (soon to be 19 in a little over 2 months) I go to Community College for Business Management and want to go to Point Park for Sports Management afterwards.

I'm a big disney and sports fanatic. I love Baseball and Wrestling. My favorite sports team if you can't tell by my info is the Pittsburgh Pirates. My favorite things Disney are the Lion King Trilogy and Peter Pan. I've been to Disney I don't know how many times and I love their shows, especially the Festival of the Lion King and Tarzan Rocks.

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: