Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > The College Board
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-19-2005, 09:57 PM   #166
Horizons16
Is experiment 626
Kawabunga!

Im Steve and I'm in the UMASS system.
Right now im Undeclared Liberal and trying to decide between literature and criminal justice. Who wants to deicide for me?
Im off to WDW for the College Program this spring where I hopefully get inspired with what I truly want to do.

I'm an aquarius I play drums and love long rides on windy roads...

Larry the Lobstah takes his last spin on The Barnstormer.

Horizons16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2006, 12:48 AM   #167
Trails End Server
Earning My Ears

My name is Kevin. I'm 22, and came down here to FL on the CP, from may 04-jan 05 and ended up staying. As a CP I did concessions at Cirque du Solei at downtown disney. All you CPs should check it out when they offer cheaper tickets for cast members. Anyway, after disney I worked at Chilis for a couple months, and then learned of some openings as servers at Disney. I applied, got hired, and have been loving in ever since. Lets just say I make in one night about twice what my average CP pay check was.
Trails End Server is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 01-02-2006, 11:13 AM   #168
tiffer236
Earning My Ears

Hi everyone....I'm Tiffany and I'm 20. I am from Spring Lake, Michigan and I am sophomore at Grand Valley State University.

I will be doing the WDW College Program for the Spring Advantage semester starting January 25th!!! I am sooo excited!!!!! actually...haha...I don't know who's more excited, me or my mom =P

not only am I going to be in Disney World for 7 months...I'll be going with my best friend in the entire world!! we register on the same day and everything.

I can't wait to go and meet more people and basically have the best time of my life!

WDW CP Registration Day: January 25th
tiffer236 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2006, 01:11 PM   #169
Dee/Belle
Campus Rep, accepted Communications Planning 2010 PI

hi my name is Dee. i'm a senior but i'll be a freshman and Mizzou (Missouri University) this fall. i'm majoring in journalism and music education.

my family is your normal disney one...every year disney at least once, watch the movies, know the triva, yada yada i want to do the CP program after i get started in college, and hopefully end up working at disney full time later on.

that's about it.
Dee/Belle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2006, 02:53 AM   #170
Sawyer 86
Earning My Ears

Hey! My name is Jared, I'm 19, I am currently going to Century college in Minnesota to obtain my AA and then after that who knows? Maybe youth minstry or something in theatre.
Old 02-08-2006, 12:22 AM   #171
LittleKidAtHeart
Mouseketeer

Hi! I'm Melissa. I'm 19 and I am a freshman Social Work major at the University of Maine in Orono. Disney has always been my favorite family vacation. It is such a great way to have a carefree and fun time with family and friends! I also love music, dancing, and playing music. I also LOVE Maine Hockey it's the best! I can't wait to take my digital camera to disney world. I don't know when I'm going to be back though so for now I'm living disney through the internet. Have a great day!

University of Maine

1989-Summer Family(age 2)
1994-Summer Fam(sister age 4)
1997-Summer Fam
1999-Summer Fam+mom's parents who had never been-All-Star Movies Resort--Herbie the Love Bug
2000-Thanksgiving trip with dad's side of the family+Fam who live in FL--MK w/the whole family is sooo magical!!!!
2001-Summer Fam-Carribbean Beach Resort pink building across the water from the main building it may have been Jamaica
2003-November Fam-sis and I danced in MK with our dance studio-Port Orleans Riverside
2004-February sis and I visit our paternal GP's who spend winters there and visit EPCOT
2004-Summer Fam-Hard Rock Hotel at Universal Studios
2005-April Fam+our HS music dept. band--we got to march in the Share A Dream Come True Parade and perform at the Galaxy Palace Theater at MK! All-Star Music-Rock n' Roll
2006-March Fam+visiting family&GP's--just a beach trip this time
2006-2007-December 27-January 3 Family visiting the Everglades friends on the West Coast Fam on the East Coast and then a huge bash for Great Aunt's Bday (Jan 2-also my bday) on New Years Eve
LittleKidAtHeart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2006, 09:52 PM   #172
Sleeping Beauty415
Can't stop dreaming about DISNEY!!

Hi! My name is Christy, I am a junior at Penn State. I am a life long fan of disney, been going for years but I have always just done day trips while staying in Tampa with my grandma. This summer is my first week long trip in WDW staying at a Disney Resort. I am completely new to posting on these boards and I just wanted to give it a shot!

Past Trips to the Most Magical Place on Earth: 12/2000: Disney Land: off property**12/2002 Disney World: Off Property**7/2006: Disney World- Wilderness Lodge**3/2007: Disney World- All Stars Music, Family Suite

"They say if you dream a thing more than once, it's sure to come true."
LET'S GO STATE!

Sleeping Beauty415 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2006, 09:29 AM   #173
monarchsfan16
Holy smokes, the DIS is a big place!
Was recognized as a New Englander in Yellowstone because I exclaimed wicked awesome as Old Faithful erupted

Quote:
Originally Posted by LittleKidAtHeart
I also LOVE Maine Hockey it's the best!
Uh oh
Old 02-22-2006, 12:18 PM   #174
applepwnz
Future Imagineer
Has a cool looking mascot

DWC Hockey won our Div III championship game last night... Hopefully that makes up for our men's basketball team losing every single game this semester by at least 30 points...
Polynesian and Disney Inn 1988, Disneyland Hotel 1994, Off Site (Disneyland) 1997, Contemporary Resort 2002, Shades of Green 2004, Probably Swan or Dolphin 2008, Contemporary and Polynesian ... Someday.

applepwnz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2006, 07:11 PM   #175
playforchrissy
Earning My Ears

Hey everyone!

I'm Christine adn I'm from LA, I'm studying music at the Musicians Institute right now adn I love it. It goes without saying that as a SoCal native I've been to Disneyland many many times. I've also been to Disney World once when i was like 8 but I'm hoping to change that soon! I love all Disney films but mostly the animated ones of course! i think that Aladdin is probably my favorite!
playforchrissy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2006, 05:04 PM   #176
allykat838
Earning My Ears

I'm Ali. I'm 19 and a freshman at NYU. I'm going to go into early chldhood education. Anddddddd I love Disney World and can't wait to go in two and a half weeks!
allykat838 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2006, 03:11 PM   #177
bulldog09
Earning My Ears

Hey everyone,

I'm Mitchell from Chicago, woooooo! I'm a freshman right now at Yale studying Economics & International Studies, but honestly.... I really don't know what I'm going to major in. Schools is overrated anyways

Right now, I'm home for spring break and I'm actually headed to Orlando later tonight (which is how I find this forum). So maybe I'll see you guys there!

Disney rocks! =)

Oh yes, also I can't wait for March Madness to start. I absolutely LOVE college basketball. GOOOO FIGHTING ILLINI!
bulldog09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2006, 11:15 PM   #178
getfuzzy77
Earning My Ears

Hey everyone!

My name is Kat, I'm from Cincinnati, OH. I'm 22 and currently finishing up my bachelor's in International Business at the University of Cincinnati.

I have been to WDW, DL, and DLP. I have been to DLP more times than I've been to DL and WDW combined! (I lived in Belgium for 2 years, so that kinda helped) I have applied and interviewed for the Fall 06 program. I am hoping to hear back in a week or so.

I love music and I love driving around on warm sunny days with my windows rolled down. I also love thunderstorms, and meeting new people (preferrably not meeting new people in thunderstorms, though

Oh, and consider this fair warning that I love emoticons so you will probably see a lot of my posts with at least one.
getfuzzy77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2006, 07:39 PM   #179
PrincessJen09
DIS Veteran

Hi! My name is Jennifer and I am a First Year student at Ohio Wesleyan, but ranked as a Sophomore. I am 18 years old and live in Delaware, Ohio. I am majoring in Psychology and Humanities- Classics.
My trips to Disney:1996 - First trip!! Yacht Club 1997 - Yacht Club 1998 - Yacht Club 1999 - Polynesian 2000 - Yacht Club 2002 - First trip to Disneyland! 2003 - Off Site Went with High School Marching Band 2005 - Yacht Club 2006 - Yacht Club 2007 - First trip to Disneyland Paris! 2010 - Yacht Club

Next Trip:

My life goal is to visit every Disney park. There are 12 parks, just including the parks. I have visited 6/12!
PrincessJen09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2006, 08:51 PM   #180
SyracuseWolvrine
Hockey Fanatic
Is he a bigger hockey fan than a Canadian?

Quote:
Originally Posted by getfuzzy77
(preferrably not meeting new people in thunderstorms, though )
Why not? Sometimes the coolest folks you meet are the ones you meet completely at random ... like, perhaps, when you're sharing a covered area during a thunderstorm
The opinions and comments in the above post do not necessarily reflect the views, opinions, policies or procedures of the Walt Disney Company or any of its subsidiaries or affiliates, including but not limited to the Walt Disney World Resort and all areas contained therein. Any information or advice in the above post is subject to change at any time without notice. Tampering with, disabling, or destroying lavatory smoke detectors is prohibited. This post may contain nuts or be written by someone who is nuts. Void where prohibited. This post may not be reproduced without express written permission of the Commissioner of Baseball. The moving rubber line is moving at the same speed as you. Member FDIC.
SyracuseWolvrine is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: