Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > The College Board
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-01-2005, 08:17 PM   #136
GumDrop11
Earning My Ears

Hi, I'm Mary! I'm 19 and I'm a sophomore at Belmont University- studying International Business. I absolutely love Disney- my family is currently planning our 8th trip this New Year's. I play in the band, and one of my favorite trips was when my high school did the Magic Music Days over Spring Break one year. I applied for the college program last semester and got accepted, but decided not to go just yet. I march with Vanderbilt and didn't want to miss marching season, so hopefully, I can intern the Spring of 2007!
GumDrop11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2005, 01:37 PM   #137
roger_ramjet
DIS Veteran

Where are all the college students around here? Too busy studying?

Anyway, I'm studying at Kennesaw State Uni in Georgia. Pretty cultureless place, I have to say, but it's close by so that's the easiest thing about it. Would have been nice to go to UGA with all those bars right next door. I've been to WDW three times now thanks to my wife and her family's obsession with the place.
roger_ramjet is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 08-03-2005, 01:53 AM   #138
outstandinfarmer
I am not a farmer, but I do live in Wisconsin
I like drawing stick barnyard animals
Is she in the Dell?

Hi I'm Heather and I will be entering my 2nd year at UW Milwaukee. I'm majoring in Finance, but if there was a college program on imagineering, that's what I'd be doing. I LOVE DISNEY. . . everything about it!! I'm going to WDW for my 21st birthday this November. I can't wait! Everyone around me thinks that I'm crazy for loving Disney at much as I do, but it's reassuring that there are others that feel the same
outstandinfarmer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2005, 06:47 PM   #139
curlygirl82784
Earning My Ears

Hi! My name is Lynnea, and I'm almost 21 years old (only 10 days to go). I'm a student at Georgia Perimeter College, but I'm taking some time off to save money. I'm hoping to move to Orlando, within the next year. I'm majoring in Communications/Public Relations. My dream is to one day work for Disney on the corporate level. I love Disney World. I've been there a total of 27 times since I was born (every year at least once), and I've been to Disneyland once (long time ago before California Adventure ).

curlygirl82784 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2005, 12:48 PM   #140
Joanna71985
Characters are my friendsSuper CP to the rescue!
I was mostly in Fantasyland

Hi! I'm Joanna and I'm 20 years old. I'm a student at Montclair State University in NJ. I just got back from an 8-month internship in Disney (BTW, it was GREAT. I highly recomend for anyone interested). I am going into my 2nd year at Montclair. I hope to return to Disney for another internship within a couple of years. I hope to one day work full-time at Disney in the Entertainment department. I am a recreation major.
Joanna71985 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2005, 11:49 PM   #141
DossieMarrone
Earning My Ears

Hi, I'm Dossie I'm 21 and a student at University of Tampa. I'm originally from Boston but moved down to Florida for school in 2002. I'm a communication major with my concentration ins PR. But that's a few years off. As I'll probably go straight to grad school. I love WDW and love that I'm now only about 45 minutes away. I visit as often as I can it's definitely a plus. I've visited too many times to count but I average two trips per year.
DossieMarrone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2005, 09:44 PM   #142
IAmAPrincess
Earning My Ears

Hi everyone! I'm Jen, 21 years old, and I'm finishing up my last year at the University of Winnipeg, majoring in math.

I'm a huge disney nut. Have been there 5 times so far, my most recent was at the end of August. Spent a week at the Disney Boardwalk Villas (parents are DVC members! yay!). And I have to say, it was awesome being 21 there because I got to go to Jellyrolls! It's so awesome there and being on the Boardwalk, it was extremely convenient. I'm hoping to be back there in December 2006 (seems so far away!) to enjoy a Disney Christmas, hopefully I'll cope without the snow.

Anyways, I look forward to chatting with all of you and getting to know you guys. Hopefully sharing some Disney experiences too! Later guys!
IAmAPrincess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2005, 04:06 PM   #143
Uuaww
Guilty of 74 counts of pumpkin pilfering!
Bugs are partial to my ears

Guess I might as well say something, My name is Ted, I'm 2nd year student at Cal Poly: San Luis Obispo (halfway between San Francisco and LA, on the coast) I am a biology major with no real goals right now other than just having fun at college and enjoying the experience. I am a huge disney fan though, but Ive only been to Disney World twice and Disneyland a handful of times. Doesn't matter though, it will never get old and it kicks ***. My roommates think my disney habit is a bit strange but girls think its cute so no big deal. Um, I love facebook, http://calpoly.facebook.com/profile.php?id=6401654. Philly cheesesteaks and baseball also.
Uuaww is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2005, 12:35 PM   #144
LightBurnsBlue
Mouseketeer

Hi Everyone! I'm new to the disboards. I'm 21 and a senior at the University of Wisconsin - Madison. I am majoring in English (emph on Creative Writing) and History. I plan to study Professional Writing in grad school next year. Of course...I love all things Disney! I've been there six times, the last being spring break during March '05. I think I love DW now even more than I did when I was a kid! I turned 21 in July, and my mom was going to give me a trip to Vegas as a gift. I was excited about Vegas, but I was unknowingly saying all the time about how much I missed Disney! In August, my mom surprised me and said I could have a trip to Disney instead of Vegas. So..my mom, my wonderful bf, and myself booked a trip for January 06. Even more fun...my two best friends from high school thought our trip sounded so fun that they booked too! So...that's my disney story thus far.
LightBurnsBlue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2005, 09:09 PM   #145
pat_naughty05
Earning My Ears

Hey everybody. I just joined today. My name is Joey, and I am a freshman at Columbus State University, in Columbus, GA. I'm majoring in music education. Nice to meet everyone.
pat_naughty05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2005, 04:39 PM   #146
Photogirl
Earning My Ears

Hello everyone, I am new here and I am 34 college student and a mom. I go to Mesa State College in Grand Junction Colorado. I am in my 3rd year, working on my bach.degree in Sociology-Human Services. Being a mom and going to school has been a challange, however get alot of support from my family. Anyone else in my shoes?

When I am not trying to study or taking care of kids, you can find me on VMK. I am an addict.

Drop me a line anytime, I love to chat.
Photogirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2005, 05:01 AM   #147
killabee_1993
WDWCP Alumni

Hey everybody. I'm glad I found this site, it seems like a great place to discuss Disney and college program related stuff. I attended the Spring 2004 program in a custodial role at the Magic Kingdom. It was the best time of my life. Since Ive been home, I couldnt wait to return to my home away from home- Florida. I will be interviewing for another college program this coming tuesday the 1st of November. Wish me luck. I am hoping to take part in an operations role this time around. I cant wait to go back and make some more great memories there. It wont be the same, but I dont expect it to be. It will be another great experience all in itself. Hey everybody
Old 11-01-2005, 05:12 PM   #148
Jamers14206
Jamers14206

About Me!

I'm Jamie, a sophomore in college in good 'ol Greeley, Colorado. I'm majoring in Graphic Design and hope to apply for an AI as soon as I'm done with the basic CP (I'm a lifeguard for the Spring 2006 CP)! I have long red hair, kinda short, blue eyes, I love to shop and PARTAYY!, read, work out and hang out with friends. I do not have a bf right now (maybe I'll meet the love of my life in DW haha). When I get back to Colorado in May, I hope to transfer to ASU (Arizona State University) for the Fall of 2006. I love sports and am just looking to meet a lot of cool, new people and have a good time!

Jamie
Spring 2006 Lifeguard
Jamers14206 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2005, 06:37 PM   #149
Tigger&Belle's DD <3
Earning My Ears

Hi! I'm Alyssa, I'm a freshman at Salisbury University (in Maryland near ocean city).... I've been to disneyworld a countless number of times and Disneyland many more times, ever since I was a baby... My mom and I are taking a trip on my winter break in January!! My mom is Tigger&Belle.. she posts on this board a lot but I actually just signed up today so I can help her plan our trip.. and just for fun since it's so much better than studying!
Old 11-03-2005, 11:46 PM   #150
PennyLou
Pluto's Pal

Hey all, My name is Liz, I'm 20 I'm a Theater Major in my 3rd year in school. I live in NJ and spend most of my free time somewhere involving Broadway or Dinsye.. sometiems both! I was just higered to work at Dinesy as part of the internship for Sping and I'm SUPER ECITED about it.. um.. I don't know whateles to say.. Belle is my Fav Princess and I also Love Woody and Mike for monsterInc. and my fav EVER is Lertmit the Frog.. so I LOVE Muppet 3D in MGM!! hehe..ok thats all I have to sya I guess.. hi all aw:
PennyLou is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: