Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Just for Fun > Community Board
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-02-2005, 05:25 PM   #31
luvmarypoppins
I am debating whether to put a new one back on his
O.K. who is the sista here right now?
((Hug))

Well I have not getting upset to look forward to. DH has already told me he cant take off christmas week because of a big project so we will see my 2 aunts sometime in january. hmm. what happened this year. Aunt #1 asked us to visit her at her place of employment, a cemetary office. Nothing says the holidays more than cemetary, she says her house wasnt clean etc. same old, same old. Well at least I got to see my parents and sisters graves. My other aunt told me, gee I didnt get your message to late and I have a plan for tomm. o.k. I left her presents on her porch. She never called to thank me. She always makes homemade cookies and didnt even leave any for us. Poor little ds was so disappointed. I said dont worry. etc. I always try to be positive for my kids but they always get the raw deal from my relatives. At least next year we wont have to deal with this. And dh has a conference the 1st week of december at wdw so we might pull the 3 ds out of school early and do a little celebrating of our own.
luvmarypoppins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2005, 05:29 PM   #32
Jenn Lynn
Eli and Avery's Mama
They both inherited my eyebrow
Keep those mosquitoes away from me
Has an in with the weatherman

I wil not try to cook a meal I have never tried before when I am pregnant, tired, and easily stressed. :D

Don't put DD down for a nap on Christmas Eve. She was awake until midnight! Santa couldn't get things ready until then and she (me) was falling asleep! :D
Jenn Lynn is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: