Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Theme Parks Attractions and Strategies
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-29-2004, 04:31 PM   #1
ugadog99
Has been waiting patiently for a visit from the Tag Fairy and found that good things come to those who wait
Is on a hunt for the best Creme Brulee!

Our 12/16-12/27 Trip

We returned Monday night from our 12 day stay in the World. We were at the cabins at Ft. Wilderness and had a great Christmas. This trip we decided to slow down, rest some, and not go commando. I have to say we came home more relaxed even though we didn't get as much done as usual. We arrived on December 16 and left on the 27th. We did MVMCP on the 17th and Candlelight on the 19th. We had some good meals and one REALLY great one. I'll be posting dining reviews on the restaurant board soon. The one big disappointment was cancelling the Wishes cruise we had scheduled for Christmas night. We used APs and I didn't mind going in for just a few hours in a park and then spending some rest time at the Fort. When we return in June we will have our camper and the girls will have the experience of camping for the first time. The biggest surprise of the trip was the special edition to Illuminations. Even though I had read about the extra ending, it was so moving and special that we ended up doing Illuminations twice and skipping Fantasmic. I'll be happy to answer any questions you might have.
Old 12-29-2004, 04:44 PM   #2
jennymouse

Nana to Skye & Haley!

Sounds wonderful! I wish they'd keep the special Illuminations ending there for a while so we can see it.
Old 12-29-2004, 04:57 PM   #3
dawgsgirl
DIS Veteran

Hi Neighbor--

Glad you had a great trip! 12 days in The World sounds wonderful!
dawgsgirl is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: