Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Restaurants
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-20-2004, 05:49 PM   #1
vsimeone
I am the Queen Thread Killer of Dis!
another burger joint put under by the clown!
A comando dwarf? I hope I don't EVER see that!!!
Picture pancakes. But OLD pancakes

CP Dinner Package and Kid's Meal Question

We have a PS for the CP for Restaurant Marrekash for Friday night. My son is 13 so we had to pay an adult price for him. He tends to be a very picky eater and I'm afraid he won't eat anything on the menu! I know I have already charged the package cost but is it still possible to order him something from the children's menu? Should I call in advance? I hate the idea of paying $37.00 for him to eat chicken fingers but it would be better than him eating nothing! Thanks for your help!
vsimeone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2004, 06:12 PM   #2
erikthewise
Gandalf wannabe
TFs are very, very cute and feisty pixie-like creatures!

Although I haven't done it myself, I think you can be very sure that any paying adult can order from the child's menu in this situation. In all likelihood he could order from both menus as long as he stays within the guidelines of one appetizer, one entree, and one dessert. What you can't do is pay as a child and order from the adult menu.

Since you're paying the adult price, you may as well have him order Beef Brewat Rolls for an appetizer. He might like them!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: