Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Just for Fun > Community Board
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-09-2004, 08:52 PM   #1
lizdotcom99
Tags Have Been Donated

Is customer service a thing of the past?

My mom sent me the ugliest 50" Dancing Mrs. Claus all the way form sunny Florida. Now I know I should be thankful and all and should most likely keep this gift.....but there is no way I am keeping this thing.......so I see the UPS sticker on it and see that is came from Sears in Ft. Myers. So I call the Sears store to see what I can do with this huge box. I speak to a young girl in the seasonal department. I explained th situation to her and said what can I do with this. She responds we don't have anything like that. Hmmmmmm.....did ya look I am thinking? So I ask her if I can return it to the store....she tells me no, you have to send it back to Florida. Is your manager there? Ummm, no, we don't have one. What!!!! OK, what is your name? She hung up on me!!!!!!!!!!!! What the heck!! SO I called the store manager and low and behold they do have the VERY ugly Mrs. Claus....and the store manager informs me that there is a Santa to match should my mom have decided to send me a match set. He said I could infact return it.......and he would talk to the girl...if he could figure out who she was. Of course best description that I could give was that she was young, female and rude!!!!! He appologized and told me he would make sure my return was taken care of.....and that the dumb girl would be reprimanded!! Ugh!! What a pain in the butt to have to deal with people like this!!!

BTW, if this was a small package, I would have directly brought it to the store in the first place....but this box is HUGE!!!!!
Old 12-09-2004, 08:55 PM   #2
Disney Princess 6
I'm Eeyore's human counterpart

OMGosh!!! What in the world posessed your mom to send you that to begin with??? You poor thing!!

<Script language='Javascript'>var rndNum = Math.floor(Math.random() * 10000);eval("var
Disney Princess 6 is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: