Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Budget Board
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-08-2004, 06:55 AM   #1
vacanut
DIS Veteran

Yet another ticket question!

I was wondering if I purchased 4 day park hopper passes from Hotwire if I'd be able to "add" on the pleasure island passes when I arrive. We may be going to pleasure island 2-3 nights and am wondering what the best options are. This is only our 2nd trip and with this new ticket package its very confusing.
vacanut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2004, 07:53 AM   #2
GoldenOldie
DIS Veteran

No you won't. If your trip is prior to 1/2/05, you would have to upgrade that ticket at WDW to a 5 day PHP to get two of the plus options.

After /2/05, the PHP ticket will cease to exist. You would have to convert that 4 day PHP into a MYW ticket and add the Plus Pack in order to get the admissions.

If the nights at PI are your only concern, there is a 5 night for $5 special to PI that is only available at the PI ticket window. You pay full price for the first night ($18.05) and for an additional $5 your ticket will be good for the next 5 nights as well. Hard to beat 6 nights at PI for $23 and change.
GoldenOldie is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 12-08-2004, 08:21 AM   #3
vacanut
DIS Veteran

I was told that they did away with the $5 special, I'll have to call Disney and find out if they still offer that.
vacanut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2004, 09:40 AM   #4
Kevenswife2
Much easier for me to say, "NO!"
Hope I can squeeze it in!

Quote:
Originally Posted by vacanut
I was wondering if I purchased 4 day park hopper passes from Hotwire if I'd be able to "add" on the pleasure island passes when I arrive. We may be going to pleasure island 2-3 nights and am wondering what the best options are. This is only our 2nd trip and with this new ticket package its very confusing.
4-day passes from Hotwire Savings Club come with one plus. That will take care of one of your Pleasure Island nights. I would just pay at the gate for the other nights you attend.
Old 12-08-2004, 11:05 AM   #5
PrincessCandaceMarie
DIS Veteran

Hello ~

Yes, the $5 additional has been taken away, unless they're reinstating it, as of November (actually I do believe it was Sept.), the did away with the $5.....but if you find out otherwise, let me know!

Princess Candace Marie

~DVC 2005 Member ~

PrincessCandaceMarie is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: