Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disneyland > Disneyland (California)
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-25-2001, 09:59 PM   #1
raidermatt
Beware of the dark side. Anger...fear...aggression. The dark side of the Force are they.

Question "Ultimate" Hopper

Going to DL in August and am a little confused about the hopper passes.

I see the 3-4-5 day park hopper info on line. But I also saw an "Ultimate" Hopper mentioned. Does anyone know what the difference is? Does it have extra benefits and/or costs? (We are staying at the GC if that matters)

Thanks!
Old 07-25-2001, 10:03 PM   #2
Michelle
"It's like Lord of the Flies in there!"
TS2
1 Brain, Extra Large

The Ultimate Park Hopper passes are for Walt Disney WORLD. Those are basically "length-of-stay" passes that give you unlimited admission to the parks, water parks, Disney Quest and Pleasure Island from check-in until midnight of the day you depart.

DisneyLAND does not offer a length-of-stay type pass, just the new Park Hopper Passes that allow you to visit both Disneyland and DCA in a single day. There is a set number of days on each pass; they are not automatically valid for your entire length of stay.

Hope that helps!
Michelle is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 07-27-2001, 03:13 PM   #3
raidermatt
Beware of the dark side. Anger...fear...aggression. The dark side of the Force are they.

Thanks, Michelle. I had looked at the Disneyland section of Disney.com about a month ago and thought I had seen the Ultimate mentioned there, but when I look now, I don't see it. So maybe I was just looking in the wrong section last time...

Thanks again!
Old 07-27-2001, 05:00 PM   #4
TrlyScrumptious
Mouseketeer

Raidermatt, I knew I'd seen the "Ultimate Park Hoppers" referred to at Disneyland, too. So, looked at my 2001 Disneyland Resort Brochure from Walt Disney Travel.

The page that explains the tickets included in the package (page 14) refers to a pass called "Disneyland Resort Ultimate Park Hopper Passport." It's included with the Resort Magic/Grand Magic Plans (onsite hotels.)

The tickets for the Vacation Magic Plans (offsite hotels) are referred to as either a "Disneyland Resort Flex Passport" (which aren't hoppers) or a "Disneyland Resort Park Hopper Passport" (which obviously *are* hoppers.)

The only thing that's different about the description of the Ultimate Park Hopper Passport is that it says it "...features Guaranteed Admission into both Theme Parks...."
TrlyScrumptious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2001, 02:29 PM   #5
MaryAnnDVC
"Mare", DISing since '99; prefers being tagless

I stayed at the DLH last month and had an ultimate hopper pass...basically a length of stay pass. We were there for one night, and had two days of park hopping.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: