Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Just for Fun > Disney Rewards Programs
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-08-2005, 10:00 AM   #76
Maleficent2
DIS Veteran

Friday's Clue is Surprize

#1 Horn

#2 Button

#3 Relly

#4 SING

#5 Surprize

enter at:

http://tvplex.go.com/buenavista/regi...ion/index.html

Each contestant can enter as many times as they wish, but each postcard must be mailed separately and only one entry per day is permitted on the website. To be eligible, all postcards and online entries must be received be 12:00 p.m. ET on June 1, 2005.

On most weekdays, beginning Monday, May 16, 2005 running through Friday, June 10, 2005, we'll randomly select a contestant to answer a question about a previous "LIVE" show. If the contestant correctly answers the question, he or she wins the prize package (subject to verification) valued up to $20,460! LIVE's Pride of America Cruisin' Reunion Sweepstakes is open to eligible legal residents of the U.S. and Canada (excluding Quebec) who are 18 years or older.

No purchase necessary. Void where prohibited. Subject to eligibility requirements.

Employees of Buena Vista Television, WABC-TV, ABC Inc., Norwegian Cruise Line, Inc, NCL America, Sullivan Compliance Company, prize suppliers, parent companies, affiliates or subsidiaries, and their immediate families, and members of their households are ineligible to enter. To receive a copy of the Official Rules or a copy of the Winners List, send a self addressed stamped envelope to: LIVE's Pride of America Cruisin' Reunion, "Rules" or "Winners" (specify which), P.O. Box 6375, Burbank, CA 91510. Winners list available after June 10, 2005. All requests must be received by August 10, 2005.

PRIZES:

One (1) Trip Prize for each Question Date (as described by these Official Rules) consisting of one (1) trip for up to twenty (20) people (winner and nineteen (19) guests). The trip awarded will consist of one (1) Inaugural Media NCL America Cruise for winner and up to nineteen (19) guests. Trip prize will consist of two (2) one-way coach class airline tickets (originating in the U.S. or Canada (excluding Quebec)) for each winner and their guests from nearest major airport near winner and guest's residences to New York, NY and return flight from Miami, FL, one (1) seven (7) day/six (6) night U.S. cruise departing from New York, NY to Miami, FL including standard double occupancy cabins to accommodate each winner and their respective guests (up to nineteen (19)). Travel logistics may require accommodations be provided for each winner and up to nineteen (19) guests the day prior to the embarkation of the cruise (to be determined by Sponsors in their sole discretion). The winner must designate all travel guests in writing three (3) days from the actual date of their in-program call (whether that program airs live or is taped for later airing) on a form supplied by Sponsors, and such designees must agree in writing within five (5) days (unless travel dates require a response sooner), among other things, to accept the prize and agree to pay any and all taxes in connection therewith including, without limitation, all income taxes before the winner's designation is effective or binding. If such designees fail to return their signed materials within the required time they will be deemed to have forfeited their right to a trip and, at Sponsor's discretion, such trip may be awarded to an alternate winner or designee. The Approximate Retail Value ("ARV") of each Trip Prize is up to $20,460 U.S. each. The ARV of each individual trip (per person) is up to $1,023 U.S.

Good Luck!

Mal

Maleficent2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2005, 07:36 PM   #77
BCVOwner2002
I do math problems in my sleep - including adding, subtracting and dividing!
Uses her Mickey Mouse Ears Alien Green pins to fight off the gray side!

Question on the Spelling for #5

Is it "SURPRIZE" or "SURPRISE"? I missed this one because we were on our way to Philly to pick up DS. Annmarie
BCVOwner2002 is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 05-12-2005, 12:20 AM   #78
Pooh's Pal
Soon to be dancing with My Pal Pooh
Always searching for a better Disney deal!

Didn't know if this contest was mentioned before or not, so here goes:
Family Fun is having a GREAT Happiest Celebration on Earth sweepstakes!

The Happiest Celebration on Earth is a yearlong global blowout commemorating the 50th anniversary of Disneyland Park, which opened its gates on July 17, 1955. FamilyFun invites you and your family to be a part of the celebration (see link below for more information) by entering our online sweepstakes for a chance to win the grandest of grand prizes: vacations to the Disneyland Resort and the Walt Disney World Resort, plus a cruise aboard the Disney Wonder!

The winner's first stop: the place it all started, Disneyland Park in California, for 4 days and 3 nights during the July 17, 2005, anniversary bash.

Next, it's 5 days and 4 nights at the Walt Disney World Resort in Florida, which is featuring the best attractions and shows from other Disney theme parks around the globe.

And from there, you'll set sail on the Disney Wonder for 3 days and 3 nights, with stops at Nassau and Castaway Cay, Disney's private island (the Disney World trip and the Disney Wonder cruise must be taken together as a Land & Sea Vacation before September 30, 2006). (See rules for complete details).

All you need to do is submit an entry by signing in (you must be a registered visitor). You can enter the sweepstakes every day (thereby improving your chances of winning) until 11:59 P.M., May 31, 2005, when the sweepstakes ends.

Come back often, and good luck! You must be at least 18 years of age and be a legal resident of, and physically located within, the 50 states, D.C., or Canada (excluding Quebec). The winner will be announced on the site in early June.

The sweepstakes ends on May 31st, and we'll be posting the winner on the site in early June. But remember: You can enter the sweepstakes every day until the sweepstakes ends. So come back often to enter, and good luck!

Best of Luck Everyone!
I've been biten by the Sunshine bug!! ºOº $$$ #493 & MWT!
Pooh's Pal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2005, 01:38 PM   #79
MommyBoo!
Disney Mom

Family Table Sweepstakes

Win a family vacation:

Family Table Sweepstakes

TV Land and Nick at Nite's Family Table promotes the benefits of loved ones dining together regularly. Sit, talk, listen. Share more than meals at the Family Table.

Enter TV Land and Nick at Nite's Family Table Sweepstakes between May 2 and June 5, 2005 and four families will receive a family vacation to sunny Orlando, Florida and stay in the first-ever Nickelodeon Hotel courtesy of Wendy's!

Four Grand Prize winners will receive a chance to create new memories to share at their family table while in Orlando, Florida.

Grand Prize includes:

Round trip coach airfare for four to Orlando, FL;
Four night accommodations at the new "Nickelodeon Family Suites by Holiday Inn" in Orlando, FL;
General Admission for four to a Major Orlando Theme Park; and
$3,000 spending money
100 First prize winners will receive a Nick at Nite, Nickelodeon and Wendy's gift pack.

MommyBoo! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2005, 04:25 PM   #80
georgina
I dream of Mousey with the big black ears
I've embraced my gray hairs

Life magazine sponsoring a trip to both WDW and disneyland.

https://subs.timeinc.net/LI/li_disa.jhtml

One online entry per person/per day until June 6

georgina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2005, 07:28 PM   #81
Mish19
Dared to light another candle! :o
Remembers Friday fondly
Blessed with freckles
I used to eat all the marshmallows from the Count Chocula cereal

Keebler Cookie contest

For being one of the first 50,000 players in the Magic by the Million Instant Win Game, you have just won a magical contraption created by one of the most industrious Keebler Elves.
It's the spring-loaded, Elf-sealing Magnetic Cookie
Clip – the perfect tool for keeping packages of Keebler® cookies fresher, tastier, longer!
There's a Keebler Elf ready to put your clip in the mail – you should receive it in 6-8 weeks.

USE CODE: 30100-18396

http://www.keebler.com/promotions/m...on/sweeps.shtml
MAGICAL SURPRISE: The first 50,000 participants to register and enter will receive a Keebler™ cookie clip (ARV $.50 ea.). If you are one of the first 50,000 members to register, you will receive an email notifying you that you will receive a Keebler™ cookie clip. Limit one premium per person/email address.

I also won a free cookie coupon! (value $3.50)
Old 06-14-2005, 01:21 PM   #82
Pooh's Pal

I know this isn't a "Disney" trip, but a trip to Las Vegas....ain't too shabby!

SouthWest Airline Vacations is giving away a trip to Vegas for two!

Roundtrip air for two via Southwest Airlines to Las Vegas, NV
Three-night hotel accommodations at Wynn Las Vegas
Two tickets to La Reve, the new show by Franco Dragone
Dinner for two at the Country Club Grill at Wynn Las Vegas
Admission for two to the Spa at Wynn Las Vegas
$2,000 gift card to Macy's
Roundtrip limo transfers from the airport to the hotel
24-hour traveler assistance

ENTER TO WYNN BY JUNE 30, 2005!
Winner must be 21, official rules on the website above.
good luck!
Old 06-17-2005, 09:25 AM   #83
dtuleya
Has a secret flip flop fetish!
Member of the RP Bad Girls Club
Gotta love duct tape....added bonus is when you undress you get a complete body wax

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mish19
For being one of the first 50,000 players in the Magic by the Million Instant Win Game, you have just won a magical contraption created by one of the most industrious Keebler Elves.
It's the spring-loaded, Elf-sealing Magnetic Cookie
Clip – the perfect tool for keeping packages of Keebler® cookies fresher, tastier, longer!
There's a Keebler Elf ready to put your clip in the mail – you should receive it in 6-8 weeks.

USE CODE: 30100-18396

http://www.keebler.com/promotions/m...on/sweeps.shtml
MAGICAL SURPRISE: The first 50,000 participants to register and enter will receive a Keebler™ cookie clip (ARV $.50 ea.). If you are one of the first 50,000 members to register, you will receive an email notifying you that you will receive a Keebler™ cookie clip. Limit one premium per person/email address.

I also won a free cookie coupon! (value $3.50)

Link didn't work for me.

July 2006 - Royal Pacific Resort/Beach Club
dtuleya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2005, 09:28 AM   #84
buzz2400
The TF waves to buzz2400's DS

win a trip to disney

win a trip to disney, one entry per family and email address.

https://www.timeinc.net/golfonline/s...005/index.html
buzz2400 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2005, 11:48 PM   #85
Pooh's Pal

Quote:
Originally Posted by dtuleya
Link didn't work for me.
try this one: http://www.keebler.com/promotions/magicbythemillion/
Old 06-18-2005, 08:31 AM   #86
BCVOwner2002
I do math problems in my sleep - including adding, subtracting and dividing!
Uses her Mickey Mouse Ears Alien Green pins to fight off the gray side!

Telephone Sweepstakes

I won the 60 qt cooler. Good luck all. Annmarie

ALBERTSONS/GATORADE - Call 1-866-760-8352 to instantly win a 60 Qt cooler. Only open to AZ, AR, CA, CO, CT, DE, FL, ID, IL, IN, IA, KS, LA, MN, MD, MA, MI, MN, MO, MT, ME, NE, NV, NH, NJ, NM, ND, OK, OR, PA, RI, SD, TX, UT, VT, WA, WI, WY. Daily entry. One win per person. Runs form 5/23/05 to 9/15/05.
BCVOwner2002 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2005, 06:13 PM   #87
Maleficent2
DIS Veteran

Last Trivia contest answer for the record

1.What is the name of the network of underground tunnels beneath the Magic Kingdom at Walt Disney World? Utilidors

2.What Disney theme park attraction features a pilot named Rex?STAR TOURS thanks Buzz2400

3.When Walt Disney World opened in October of 1971, who gave the opening day speech?ROY

Roy Disney stood facing the microphone before a crowd of guests ready to deliver the dedication speech at the opening ceremony. He suddenly turned and looked around, and I heard him say quietly, “Somebody go find Mickey for me. We don't have Walt any more, and Mickey is the nearest thing to Walt that we have left.” Mickey appeared and Roy promptly began his speech, with Mickey standing proudly at his side.

4.Disney’s Yacht Club Resort, Beach Club Resort and BoardWalk Resort at Walt Disney World all sit along what body of water? Crescent Lake

5.How many seats are in a Test Track ride vehicle? TWO or six
Starwood and Buzz2400 think that the correct answer is 6 3 each row I was looking at it as they meant how many rows which is 2 pick the correct answer from those provided when the Q&A are up.

6.What Walt Disney World attraction features the voices of Cheech Marin and Jason Alexander? It's tough to be a Bug Tree of Life AK

7.What bear swings down from the ceiling in the Country Bear Jamboree?
Teddi Barathanks Buzz2400

8.According to the pre show video of Disney's Tower of Terror, how
many people were in the elevator when it got struck by lightning?FIVEthanks Buzz

9.Aboard what type of vehicle do you fly in Peter Pan’s Flight? Pirate Shipthanks Buzz

10.What is the name of the record company at Disney-MGM Studios Rock -N- Roller Coaster attraction?G FORCE RECORDS

Old 07-01-2005, 01:23 PM   #88
J&D
Tag Fairy's Tag Assistant!
It's my party, and I can invite who I want to!
I love paints

Win a set of Disney appliances.
http://www.child.com/sweepstakes/jul...sics/index.jsp
Limit one entry/e-mail address/day. Ends July 31, 2005.

Win a Disney trivia book.
http://www.mickeynews.com/Contest/
Limit one entry/person. Ends July 31, 2005.

Win a trip to Orlando.
http://www.wfkids.com/sweeps-familyfun.htm
Limit one entry/household. Ends December 31, 2005.

Win a Disney cruise.
http://comcast.p.delivery.net/m/p/com/dis/sweeps.asp
Limit one entry/household/day. Ends August 6, 2005.

Win a trip to Universal.
http://www.nabiscoworld.com/promotions/universal/
Limit one entry/person/day. Ends October 1, 2005.

Win a Disney cruise.
http://disneycruise.disney.go.com/dc...ingPage&bhcp=1
Limit one entry/person. Ends August 31, 2005.

Last edited by J&D; 07-02-2005 at 01:33 AM.
J&D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2005, 05:15 PM   #89
J&D
Tag Fairy's Tag Assistant!
It's my party, and I can invite who I want to!
I love paints

Win a trip to Disneyland.
https://disney.go.com/inside/magicalmemories/index.html
Limit one entry/person/day. Ends September 25, 2005.

Win a trip to Disney World.
http://www.giftfruit.com/maygroves/contest.html
Limit one entry/week. Ends December 1, 2005.
J&D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2005, 10:29 AM   #90
Maleficent2
DIS Veteran

Wow Jenifer you have been busy!

thanks for all the new contests.....

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: