Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Resorts
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-10-2004, 07:52 PM   #1
P'colaFla
Mouseketeer

Florida residents question

Anyone know (historically) if the Fla resident 4-day park hopper passes are usually available in Jan. and Feb.? I called AAA but of course they couldn't tell me if they would be or not. Just trying to plan a quick trip for 05.

<Script language='Javascript'>var rndNum = Math.floor(Math.random() * 10000);eval("var CDTDate" + rndNum + " = 'April 25, 2004 5:00:00 AM CST';");document.writeln("<form name='CDTform" + rndNum + "' action='Javascript:void(0);'>");document.writeln(' <font size=2 color=red>First trip to POFQ..........Here we come! </font><br>');document.writeln("<input type=text value='' size=40 name='WrittenByJamesMVenglarikII'>");document.writ eln("</form>");if (theFunction) theFunction += "var d = new Date();";else var theFunction = "var d = new Date();";theFunction += "var c = new Date('" + eval("CDTDate" + rndNum) + "');";theFunction += "var diff = (c - d)/1000;";theFunction += "var days = Math.floor(diff / 86400);";theFunction += "var rem = diff - (days * 86400);";theFunction += "var hours = Math.floor(rem / 3600);";theFunction += "rem = rem - (hours * 3600);";theFunction += "var minutes = Math.floor(rem / 60);";theFunction += "rem = rem - (minutes * 60);";theFunction += "var seconds = Math.floor(rem);";theFunction += "if ((days < 0) | (hours < 0) | (minutes < 0) | (seconds < 0)) ";theFunction += "var out = 'We\\\'re There!';";theFunction += "else ";theFunction += "var out = ' ' + days + ' days ' + hours + ' hrs. ' + minutes + ' mins. ' + seconds + ' secs.';";theFunction += "document.forms.CDTform" + rndNum + ".elements.WrittenByJamesMVenglarikII.value = out;";setInterval(theFunction, 1000);</Script>
P'colaFla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2004, 11:17 PM   #2
LibertyBelle

The Play 4 days ticket is usually July- November, but you could get the "seasonal Pass" that will be avalaible for you if you are interested. It is good for 365 days from purchaes (with black outs December 18, 2004-Jan 1, 2005...March 19, 2005-April 1, 2005... June 11, 2005-Aug 18, 2005). Other than the dates listed the Seasonal pass (not to be confused with the Annual Pass) is valied for Magic Kingdom, MGM, Epcot and Animal Kingdom. (parking not included)... the cost for that one is $211.94 (10 and older) and $179.99 (3-9 )... It is a little more than the Play 4 day passes, but has more avalaiblity and options... Just something to think about.
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 11-11-2004, 01:04 AM   #3
Tiggerlover91
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally posted by LibertyBelle
The Play 4 days ticket is usually July- November,
Actually, the Play 4 pass seems to have a pattern somewhat over the last 4 years.

In 2000, 2002, and this year 2004, they have come out twice, as you see, these are even years: January thru early June and July-November.

In 2001 and 2003, them came out sometime around April and ran through September or October I believe. Those times they only came out once as those were the odd years.

So if you go by that, it's possible since next year is an odd year, they will only be out once...sometime around that March/April area through the early fall. Nothing is written in stone as far as Disney is concerned, but considering they have been pretty accurate over the last 4 years, you never know. Keep your eye out.

Hope I've helped,

Denise

Tiggerlover91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2004, 05:18 PM   #4
lovmy2girls
DIS Veteran
I tell ya, if you are moving to a bigger home, sit back and watch your stuff expand
Normal? ? Thats a setting on my dryer!

Greetings from P'cola Too! Try the Fla Residents seasonal pass if it is not available for the time you need.
lovmy2girls is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: