Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-19-2013, 03:51 PM   #376
JnDRader
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by HFC1969 View Post
Ok. I have one.

Saw two parents on Castaway Cay just yesterday tell their 5 yo to go pee on a tree because they were to lazy to take home to the restroom. He did!

Felt sorry for the little boy.
Yeah, that's like the whole telling the kid to pee in the pool thing. I mean, if nothing else is around have at the tree by all means. But there's no need to make them lazy.

JnDRader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2013, 03:57 PM   #377
nikkistevej
DIS Veteran

On the first DCl cruise we took in 2007 on the magic, we had just gotten on, went to the Mickey pool, looking around thinking how awesome it was. I started walking around the pool, this lady grabs me and pushes me back, I look at her like WTH, I will smack somebody. LOL Anyway, there is a pile and I mean pile of poop right in front of me on the pool deck, it was disgusting. She said she thought I was gonna step in it, which I would have. they were roping it off, I was sooo grateful she pushed me back. Who the heck lets there kid do that???? It was sooo nasty. Now I will watch where I walk.
Trips: 2005-1st trip to WDW(CBR),2007-WDW(POP)& DCL(Eastern)& bought DVC AKV,2008-WDW(AKV),2009-WDW(SSR)&DCL(Western),2010-WDW(BLT)&DCL(Bahamas), 2011-NCL-Alaska,2012-DCL & AKV for Thanksgiving,2013-1st trip to DLR!!, DCL & WDW(AKV)2014 Spring Break
nikkistevej is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 02-19-2013, 04:13 PM   #378
KarenMP59
DVC Member

I think the most shocking thing I've seen on a Disney Cruise was last year the topless woman on CC. It was the adult beach but still....

Wonder 7 Day Land/Sea February 2001Wonder 7 Day Land/Sea April 2004Wonder 7 Day Land/Sea April 2005Wonder 7 Day Land/Sea April 2009Fantasy Eastern Caribbean May 2012Fantasy Eastern Caribbean April 2013Fantasy Western Caribbean March 2014Wonder Alaska September 2014Fantasy Eastern Caribbean February 2015

DVC 1997
Too many visits to WDW to count
KarenMP59 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2013, 04:33 PM   #379
lady9
DIS Veteran

On our last cruise to Canada, Minnie came out into the waiting to board area in her Lady Liberty outfit. There was a long line of people to see her/take pictures. We were just walking up to Minnie when a family of 4 all wearing mouse ears came from the exit side to see Minnie. The nice CM pointed out the line, but the dad said, "We're platinum cruisers, we don't have to wait in line!" We let them have their moment as I didn't want to start our cruise on a bad note. We laughed and thought "Karma will get them!!"
lady9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2013, 04:35 PM   #380
SpoonfulofSugar
DIS Veteran

On the Dream, we were sitting by the pool and a lady came up with her daughter to swim. She got the daughter ready and the girl went in the pool. Then mom decided to lay in the sun and proceeded to take off her top and then started to slide down her shorts off only to realize she didn't have a bathing suit on....just her bra and underpants... well she got dressed pretty fast and called daughter over and whispered to her and they were off and not to be seen again.
Not that shocking but funny to watch.
Old 02-19-2013, 06:18 PM   #381
mickymania
Mouseketeer

On our 2011 med cruise we did an excursion to Cinque Terre. As our boat was traveling between cities, we saw a small boat with a completely naked, older man who was laying on his stomach using one leg to paddle the boat. He must have been a local because he didn't have any tan lines.
mickymania is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2013, 10:23 AM   #382
lorimay
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickymania View Post
On our 2011 med cruise we did an excursion to Cinque Terre. As our boat was traveling between cities, we saw a small boat with a completely naked, older man who was laying on his stomach using one leg to paddle the boat. He must have been a local because he didn't have any tan lines.
EWWWWWW.............
lorimay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2013, 01:34 PM   #383
dansamy
DIS Veteran

They make special underwear for that!
dansamy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2013, 02:06 PM   #384
PATTERSON PARTY OF 3
Mouseketeer

Not shocking but funny...

Not shocking but funny....

My first cruise was to Nassau in Jan 2011 with my sister , on RCL MOTS. As we were pulling in to port at Nassau my sister and I decide to head forward and watch. It was extremely windy, so we get to the front and DSis is wearing her bright pink snuggie she had been on a deck chair reading. It is plastered to the front of her.. I convince her to turn it around backward. So then we were having a good time letting this pink snuggie fly in the wind.. saying " I am the king of the world" Then we decide to hang on the rail and jump to make it look like we are flying away, while I snap photos! (Did I mention we are both in our late 20's and early 30's!)

We are having a good ole time and the people on the walking track are laughing and having a good ole time watching us. I turn around and look up.. and EVERYONE on the BRIDGE & UPPER DECKS are having a good ole time watching us, laughing & pointing! Every where we went the next 2 days ... crew & other passengers were pointing, laughing and say " How are our favorite sisters?" or "where's the snuggie?" My sister just decided to wear it the rest of the trip..... EVERYWHERE!!!

Not sure if you will be able to see the pictures but here they are...

http://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphoto..._3590227_n.jpg

http://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphoto..._8278192_n.jpg

http://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphoto..._2366482_n.jpg
PATTERSON PARTY OF 3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2013, 02:09 PM   #385
lorimay
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by PATTERSON PARTY OF 3 View Post
Not shocking but funny....

My first cruise was to Nassau in Jan 2011 with my sister , on RCL MOTS. As we were pulling in to port at Nassau my sister and I decide to head forward and watch. It was extremely windy, so we get to the front and DSis is wearing her bright pink snuggie she had been on a deck chair reading. It is plastered to the front of her.. I convince her to turn it around backward. So then we were having a good time letting this pink snuggie fly in the wind.. saying " I am the king of the world" Then we decide to hang on the rail and jump to make it look like we are flying away, while I snap photos! (Did I mention we are both in our late 20's and early 30's!)

We are having a good ole time and the people on the walking track are laughing and having a good ole time watching us. I turn around and look up.. and EVERYONE on the BRIDGE & UPPER DECKS are having a good ole time watching us, laughing & pointing! Every where we went the next 2 days ... crew & other passengers were pointing, laughing and say " How are our favorite sisters?" or "where's the snuggie?" My sister just decided to wear it the rest of the trip..... EVERYWHERE!!!

Not sure if you will be able to see the pictures but here they are...

http://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphoto..._3590227_n.jpg

http://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphoto..._8278192_n.jpg

http://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphoto..._2366482_n.jpg
HAHAHAHAHA!!!
I love it.

I am wrapped in my pink snuggie right now.
lorimay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2013, 04:03 PM   #386
runskyhy
It's not less monkey, it's Moe Monkey!

That is a great story, PATTERSON PARTY OF 3! Had me laughing.

On the Wonder last week, I saw a child playing around the piano in Palo... I didn't realize the age-restriction had been dropped in that venue . (It looked like his parent was at the check-in podium leaning over the counter trying to discuss a reservation.) Also saw a family on Castaway Cay jump over the fence at the end of the far-bike path viewing spot, walk past the 'keep out' signs and toward the water line... just didn't feel the bike path was long enough, I suppose.

RC Oasis, Western Caribbean 03/2014
Disney Fantasy, Western Caribbean 05/2012, 10/2013
Disney Dream, Bahamas 03/2011, 07/2011 , 07/2013
Disney Wonder, Bahamas 03/2006, 03/2009, 10/2009, 02/2013
Caribbean Princess, NE & Canada 10/2012

Disney Magic, Eastern Caribbean 10/2011
Coral Princess, Southbound Inside Passage 06/2010
Carnival Ecstasy, Key West & Cozumel 03/1995
WDW, FL 05/1992, 02/2010, 09/2010, 02/2013
West CA 01/2010, NV 4/2012, AZ 3/2013
runskyhy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2013, 05:55 PM   #387
BlakeandMaddysMomma
Mouseketeer

We were in castaway cay in January waiting to use the open showers so my son could wash the sand away. The couple I front of us had a boy about 6 years old and he was washing the sand away too. They were taking up the whole space so all we could do was stand and wait. Well, he turns around and opens the back of his shorts to wash out his bottoms and his parents laughed, so he went a step further and pulled his bottoms right down. He mom stepped up I thought to pull them back up, but instead helped him take them off and he proceeded to shower naked in front of everyone while his parents laughed and my son freaked out covering his eyes (he is 4 and know private parts are supposed to be PRIVATE) I felt bad for all the moms of little girls walking by trying to shield them from the sight. The worst part was after standing there waiting for our turn, they walked away and before we could get my son in, another lady walked up and told her son into jump in!! Just another example of those "entitled people" getting what THEY paid for!!!
BlakeandMaddysMomma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2013, 01:31 AM   #388
tlkgt76
"If you can dream it, you can do it." Walt Disney

Come on people, no new hilarious stories since 1/20??

UNACCEPTABLE!!!

You all kept me going late at night!!!!

bahahahaaaa!!!
ASM - September 2009
Pop/AKL - December 2011
Disney Dream/Poly/CBR-Pirate - March/April 2013
Disneyland Hotel - September 2014

Last edited by tlkgt76; 03-22-2013 at 01:37 AM. Reason: mis-spelled word
tlkgt76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2013, 02:45 AM   #389
PizzieDuster
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by tlkgt76 View Post
Come on people, no new hilarious stories since 1/20??

UNACCEPTABLE!!!

You all kept me going late at night!!!!

bahahahaaaa!!!
I still love my story...maybe way back on the earlier pages, of the gal in a bikini, checking to see if she had tan lines (lifting her bottoms, adjusting herself) to see her reflection off the windows in Palo - while we were having brunch.

I may have posted this too, but I loved seeing our server Anne Marie with other servers in the private area in Palo have a party. She took a bottle of champagne and took a swig and everyone was having a blast. Hubby and I were strolling the deck. On our next cruise, we had her again and I told her what I saw and she turned beat red. Very cute
Royal Carribean - Explorer of the Seas 4/16/06
Royal Carribean - Freedom of the Seas 4/8/07
Returning to the Magic - 6/29/08 - West Coast
Liberty of the Seas - 4/09
Disney Wonder Mother/DD12 Cruise to Nowhere 1/21/11
Disney Wonder Mexican Riviera 1/29/12 Mother/DD13 Cruise (taking Grandma and Nephew DN5 along)
Disney Wonder - 1/24/14 5 Night Wonder {gift}
Disney Fantasy - 3/29/14 Western
PizzieDuster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2013, 09:16 AM   #390
becca1976
Earning My Ears

Just spent an hour reading this whole thread - hilarious stuff!! (and some gross too...I think I've officially decided to avoid the pools on my first Disney cruise!)
becca1976 is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: