Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-21-2013, 08:01 AM   #316
scottb8888
Mouseketeer

Funny story
Old 01-21-2013, 11:32 AM   #317
nosnits
Earning My Ears

Ha! This thread is the best! I just read the whole thing from beginning to end. So much better than watching the inauguration!
nosnits is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 01-21-2013, 11:47 AM   #318
barbarasc
CruiseCrazy

On our 2nd DCL back in 2000 the Magic made a stop in Key West - this was an unscheduled stop. It was October and it was durning Key West's "Fantasy Fest" we had NO idea what Fantasy Fest was well needless to say we found out quickly! After debarking the ship we (including my 2 young daughter) were walking down a side street and the first person of Key West that we saw was a man wearing a sock.....ONLY a sock......it was a tube sock.......get the picture well needless to say we found out quickly what Fantasy Fest was and decided that my daughters could wait until they were 50 year old to get that sort of Fantasy so back to the ship we went!
Old 01-21-2013, 01:02 PM   #319
Goofysrus
Mouseketeer

When my daughter was 11 we took the eastern cruise on the Wonder.... We rented a car and took off exploring. As anyone can tell you the water and white sand beaches are gorgeous!
We hauled beach bags, snorkel gear and lunch down the narrow walkway. Not sure what I saw first the naked woman laying in front of me with lots of body piercings or the full figure lady Running towards me thru the surf! Turns out we were the only ones wearing a bathing suit... We laughed so hard but decided to move a little further down the beach (about a mile haha)
To this day my daughter laughingly and lovingly refers to St Marteen as the Nasty Beach!
Don't get me started about the naked elderly couple in the beach shop!!!!!
Goofysrus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 02:04 PM   #320
hezzie
Mouseketeer

DVC Gold Member
Paid DVC Rent/Trade
Gold Membership

Two years ago on the Dream it was after the sail away party and we were looking down on the pools and standing in the Mickey pool was a woman wearing a bikini that could have been considered a thong, just a little bit more material. Well, sitting on the edge of the pool were all these Dads enjoying the show! It was priceless to watch these guys all eyeing one another with smiles on their faces.

When I first looked down I thought it was great that all the Dads were at the pool with their kids! Only took a few moments of watching to see why they were all motivated to do their time at the pool!

On the same cruise we were in loungers right by the adult pool and jumped in to cool off. As we were sitting in the pool a woman walks up to my lounger, picks up my towels and my bag and moves them to the table and sits down and begins reading her book. The couple we had been talking to in the pool watched in amazement as it happened and the woman was ready to start yelling! I told her we were probably heading out soon anyway. To have some fun my husband walks over and asks her if my room key is in the lounger and she tells him there was nothing in the lounger when she got there!! He just laughed and walked away with my bag.

2014: April - BWV, DCL Fantasy (7nights), BLT / 2013: April - BLT, DCL Fantasy (7 nights), BWV / 2012: April - BWV, DCL Magic (5 Nights) / 2011: Oct - BWV, MNSSHP, FWF / 2011: Apr - BWV, DREAM B2B, BLT / 2010: Apr - Vero, DCL (4 Night), BWV / 2009: Sep - DCL (7 Night - 15 yr Anniversary Cruise) / 2009: Apr - BWV, DCL (3 Nights), SSR / 2008: Nov - BWV (5 Nights) / 2008: Apr - BCV, DCL (4 Nights) and BWV / 2007: Oct - Vero Beach / 2007: Apr - BWV, DCL (3 Nights) and BCV / 2006: Nov - BWV / 2006: Apr - DCL (4 Night) and BWV / 2005: Sep - BWV / 2005: Apr - BWV, DCL (3 Night) and BCV / 2004: Dec - BWV / 2004: May - OKW (10 yr "early" Anniversary) / 2003: Sep- BCV / 2002: Oct - BCV (Kids first trip, ages 3 and 5) / 1996: May - Grand Floridian / 1994: Aug - Grand Floridian (Honeymoon)
hezzie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 02:07 PM   #321
bceagle76
Mouseketeer

In St Marteen we are the beach. there was beautiful full figure woman with her husband and 2 childern. She was topless.
My 16 year old son truely enjoyed it.
We get back to the boat and get to dinner early that night which never happens, we never wait in line cause we are last to arrive.
Who comes walking by the this woman and her family.
They are sitting 2 tables from us and have the same wait staff as us.
bceagle76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 02:16 PM   #322
scottb8888
Mouseketeer

That's priceless!
Old 01-21-2013, 02:27 PM   #323
bitlerzx4
DIS Veteran

the lady that wore a white thong bikini and kept trying to swim in the little pool.

While we were in line for the aquaduck DS was like "mom, I dont want to stand behind this lady" I said "Dude, that is not nice" he whispered "I can see her but crack"

He was correct. Lol poor thing.

March 2001(just us) October 2008 (as a family of 4) December 2011 Dream/WDW October 2013 Fantasy Cruise

bitlerzx4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 03:33 PM   #324
MND
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brumbie13 View Post
For the sake of this hilarious thread, can we please not continue the breastfeeding argument from 8 years ago?

Everyone has a strong opinion about it one way or the other, and nobody is going to change anybody's mind.

It's best to stay away from controversial topics that raise emotions. If we as members can't do it on our own, the moderators will do it for us, and the result will be that we lose a terrific 8 year old thread.
I agree!!! Someone should start a separate breastfeeding in public thread!!!

MND is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 03:38 PM   #325
PizzieDuster
DIS Veteran

Yes! This is one of my favorite threads, I always love it when it pops back up! Don't want to lose it. Cracks me up!
Royal Carribean - Explorer of the Seas 4/16/06
Royal Carribean - Freedom of the Seas 4/8/07
Returning to the Magic - 6/29/08 - West Coast
Liberty of the Seas - 4/09
Disney Wonder Mother/DD12 Cruise to Nowhere 1/21/11
Disney Wonder Mexican Riviera 1/29/12 Mother/DD13 Cruise (taking Grandma and Nephew DN5 along)
Disney Wonder - 1/24/14 5 Night Wonder {gift}
Disney Fantasy - 3/29/14 Western
PizzieDuster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 03:47 PM   #326
GoonieBride
Mouseketeer

this if funny
Off site, Very Merry Dec 2011
Off site, May 2012
Off site, Sept 2012
POP, Jan 2013
GoonieBride is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 03:49 PM   #327
Meghatron
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weedy
We were cruising with friends and it was their first cruise but we had cruised a few times. The seas were very rough the day we were leaving and my friend gets sea sick very easily. I knew that if you go down to deck 1 foward First Aid has sea sick medicine in a bowl that you can take. So she and I went down to get the medication but took a wrong turn and wound up in the crew first aid and instead of sea sick medicine it was a bowl of condoms.
While following the emergency path through the usually off-limits crew hallways from our stateroom to AP during the muster drill, DH and I spotted a used condom in the stairwell.
Meghatron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 08:36 PM   #328
Desi
Seek color and ye shall receive...
There are many Tag Fairies.... no-one said they're all girls though!

ummmm yuck, you'd think they would know how to clean up after themselves
Cruise #1 Disney Magic Nov.14-21-2009 Double Dip
Cruise #2 Disney Dream Nov.13-18 2011
Cruise #3 Disney Fantasy Nov. 23-30 2013
Desi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 08:47 PM   #329
EastYorkDisneyFan
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by barbarasc View Post
On our 2nd DCL back in 2000 the Magic made a stop in Key West - this was an unscheduled stop. It was October and it was durning Key West's "Fantasy Fest" we had NO idea what Fantasy Fest was well needless to say we found out quickly! After debarking the ship we (including my 2 young daughter) were walking down a side street and the first person of Key West that we saw was a man wearing a sock.....ONLY a sock......it was a tube sock.......get the picture well needless to say we found out quickly what Fantasy Fest was and decided that my daughters could wait until they were 50 year old to get that sort of Fantasy so back to the ship we went!
Was it Anthony Kiedis from the Red Hot Chil Peppers http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anthony_Kiedis as he likes to do that on stage.

You can dream, create, design and build the most wonderful place in the world, but it takes people to make the dream a reality.
- Walt Disney
EastYorkDisneyFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 09:28 PM   #330
MND
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meghatron View Post
While following the emergency path through the usually off-limits crew hallways from our stateroom to AP during the muster drill, DH and I spotted a used condom in the stairwell.
I have always wanted to suggest that instead of giving candy, gift cards, etc. to CMs that work in the kids clubs, people should give them condoms. However, being that this is a family site, I was afraid it wouldn't be an appropriate suggestion. Perhaps, I was wrong.

Mike
MND is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: