Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-08-2004, 08:21 AM   #16
mostyn17
DIS Veteran

During our last "shortened" cruise on the 9/4 oops 9/7 cruise....we went to cozumel. We went to Playa Sol Beach. While we are all sitting in the sun......a little boy in a spedo comes and stands right in front of us pulls out his yoohoo and pees right in front of me! After that....he cover his pee up with some sand and walks back to his seat and acts like nothing was wrong! I just gave him some looks for a few seconds! I think that is just GROSS!!! He was about 7.

The mother or father did nothing about it!

Travis

mostyn17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2004, 08:44 AM   #17
Cruisin'goose
DIS Veteran

On a Disney booked excursion ( I know DCL doesn't have all control but some discretion re who they use would be nice) we encountered a little more island experience than I would have liked.
The crew on the catamaran announced we were on an island that didn't require clothing and if anyone would like they were more than welcome to remove some. A group of 3 or 4 women decided they would rather sunbath without, and proceded to remove tops. not an experience I needed with my 10 & 12 yr olds observing. (I didn't wait to see if they removed any more, we changed seats.)

Last edited by Cruisin'goose; 11-08-2004 at 09:36 AM.
Cruisin'goose is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 11-08-2004, 09:07 AM   #18
Regina
Maybe I’ll “accidentally” drop a match on the broom she flies around on.
There's nothing like a floating doodie to bring out the best in people
Nothin' but Net

Quote:
Originally posted by mostyn17
a little boy in a spedo comes and stands right in front of us pulls out his yoohoo and pees right in front of me!
You do know that every time I'm in the soda aisle at the supermarket from now on that I'll start giggling when I spot the Yoo Hoo.
Regina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2004, 10:42 AM   #19
jrabbit
DIS Veteran

At Orient Beach on St. Maarten, we saw a ways down the beach a harry, tubby "white" guy that decided to do the beach neked. The reason I say he was a "white" guy is because he was mostly white with a nice Flaming Red stripe across "where the sun don't shine" We don't know how he managed to sit down for the next week. Fortunately we didn't see his front side, but I imagine that it was just a red as the backside. And speaking as a guy, I can't imagine how THAT feels!
jrabbit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2004, 10:46 AM   #20
ldb1030
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally posted by mostyn17
During our last "shortened" cruise on the 9/4 oops 9/7 cruise....we went to cozumel. We went to Playa Sol Beach. While we are all sitting in the sun......a little boy in a spedo comes and stands right in front of us pulls out his yoohoo and pees right in front of me! After that....he cover his pee up with some sand and walks back to his seat and acts like nothing was wrong! I just gave him some looks for a few seconds! I think that is just GROSS!!! He was about 7.

The mother or father did nothing about it!

Travis

Sounds like something a DOG would do!!!!

Disney Cruises:
July 2000- 4nt Wonder
July 2002- 7nt Magic-eastern
Sept. 2004- 7nt Magic-mystery
July 2006- 7nt Magic-western
June 2009-Eastern with Tortola for DD's graduation!
June 12th, 2011 5nt on DREAM!!
August 10th 2013- Fantasy!
ldb1030 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2004, 11:29 AM   #21
mostyn17
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Quote:
You do know that every time I'm in the soda aisle at the supermarket from now on that I'll start giggling when I spot the Yoo Hoo.

That is so funny! Thank God Yahoo is not yellow.....or I would never drink it again!! lol

Travis

mostyn17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2004, 11:49 AM   #22
bartjwb
DVC - Saratoga Springs

The most shocking thing I seen on the ship was my onboard stateroom account.
bartjwb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2004, 07:15 PM   #23
mickeyfanmom
DIS Veteran

these are hilarious- great thread!

mickeyfanmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2004, 07:28 PM   #24
disneygatorfan
DIS Veteran

two most shocking things...

How much I spent on BINGO on my 2nd DCL cruise OMG

Them leaving someone in Nassau... they are serious when they say all aboard
December 2001 Wonder 4 Day / October 2002 Wonder 4 Day / Feburary 2003 Wonder 4 Day / December 2003 Magic Eastern 7 day / June 2004 Wonder 3 Day / December 2004 Magic Eastern 7 Day / January 2005 Wonder 4 Day / March 2005 Wonder 3 day / April 2005 Magic Western 7 Day / August 2005 Wonder 3 Day / December 2005 Wonder 3 Day and Magic Eastern 7 day / Feburary 2006 Magic Eastern 7 day/ March 2006 Wonder 3 day!

still to come...
disneygatorfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2004, 07:44 PM   #25
DepCor0311
KUNGALOOSH!!
Living with the Land ride is my thrill ride!

One night on the Magic I was sitting on the veranda when we were docked in Nassau. Another ship was directly across the dock from us and I could see into many of the staterooms. It must have been just before dinner time becuase I counted seeing about 10 different people changing clothes in their rooms with the blinds wide open. Now I am certainly no prude...but sadly these were not the type of people I would have preferred to see naked...
Old 11-08-2004, 07:55 PM   #26
brack
The man who loves all things Disney but really loves Annette 'cause she takes him to Disney
Long time amateur photographer
I never tire of the elevator one

While I consider the "natural" method of feeding an infant the best for the child ........ right at the coffee station on deck 9, with NO COVER AT ALL, is not the proper place. I was stunned to see 'it".

A day without Mickey is.... what's the point?

"So many nights I just dream of the ocean, God I wish I was sailin' again" Jimmy Buffett
"In vain you rise early and stay up late, toiling for food to eat - for He grants sleep to those He loves" Psalm 127:2
brack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2004, 08:06 PM   #27
tvguy
Sailed on:The Mermoz, Norway, Nordic Prince, Sovereign of the Seas, Amsterdam, Magic & Pride of America

What do you'all have against hairy guys?

I'm getting a complex.

Funny stuff.

Signed

HairyTVGuy
tvguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2004, 12:50 PM   #28
MarcyIn Florida
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally posted by brack
While I consider the "natural" method of feeding an infant the best for the child ........ right at the coffee station on deck 9, with NO COVER AT ALL, is not the proper place. I was stunned to see 'it".

That had to be a more attractive sight than the fat speedo wearers eating *their* lunches . . .

Our DCL Cruises: Disney Wonder, 2001; Disney Wonder, October 2002; Disney Magic (Western), the Hurricane Frances tour, Sept. 2004; Disney Magic (Eastern), February 2006; Disney Magic (Western), New Year's Eve 2007-2008; Disney Magic (Eastern, Tortola), July 2009; Disney Magic (Eastern, 8 Day Holiday Cruise), December 2011.
You can usually find us on the lazy river at Blizzard Beach.
MarcyIn Florida is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2004, 01:07 PM   #29
mmouse37
Mickey for Me!
Likes surprises

We were lucky to be on the first ever DCL cruise back in its beginning in July of 1998 and on that maiden voyage one day we were sitting by the pool. All of a sudden we look at the hot tub and see tons of foaming bubbles cascading down the steps and onto the pool decking...soon to be entering the pool itself. Yep, some little darlings took a box of detergent from the laundry room and poured it into the hot tub. The CM's were standing there with their mouths open and I had to remind them that it was slippery and they really should rope off the area until it was cleaned up...they agreed and then roped the area off. It was pretty funny afterward but not at the time!!! Don't think the culprits were ever caught...

Then once at Orient Beach we saw these gentlemen posing for pictures.....not really shocking, but funny.....

http://community.webshots.com/photo/...76181062QVbKrd

http://community.webshots.com/photo/...76181073dhJIzy

They were actually playing a joke on their wives we found out...they came to the beach in regular bathing suits and were apparently dared the day before to wear thongs...so...once they were at the beach they all dropped their regular suits and pranced down to the water's edge in these beauties.

And then another time we were sailing and a teen jumped off Deck 4 into the harbor at St. Thomas. We was not hurt but again was on a dare.....the crew found out because when he went to get on the ship and scan his KTTW card it already showed him as being onboard and the fact that his clothes were soaking wet alerted the crew that something was amiss.....the Captain put him under house arrest for the remainder of the cruise and supposedly he was not allowed out of his cabin unless with his parents.

MJ
Disney Dream - 5 times - Official Maiden Voyage January 26, 2011
Disney Fantasy - 2 times

mmouse37 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2004, 05:15 PM   #30
musicgirl
Pooh lover
My happy place is Serenity Bay
Emptied the amenities into them

Marcy, that's a great picture!!!!

Thanks for the evening giggles!!!
June 2008 Norwegian Dawn 7 night Bermuda
June 2007 Crown Princess 9 night Caribbean
June 24,2006 Double Dip Western
June 2004 Eastern
June 2003 Wonder
June 2002 Land/Sea POR
1971 Disneyland.....1973 WDW.....June 2001 WDW

DCL 2006 Double Dip Western Photos http://dhsbandman.smugmug.com/gallery/1630103
DCL ship pics http://dhsbandman.smugmug.com/gallery/1634009
musicgirl is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: