Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Budget Board
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-02-2004, 05:08 AM   #1
sarahsmom73

DIS Veteran

Mainstreet Megastore Update

This is for those of you have been following my MMS saga.. As you know I placed my complaint with the BBB a few days ago against this company who refused to answer any emails about the status of my order which was paid by my credit card on September 3rd.

I just opened my email this morning and guess what? I had an email that my order had shipped.. Was it a coincidence? Don't know.. I will let you all know when the order arrives... I can tell you this though.. I will never place another order through them. You all have given me better alternatives!

3/89 ~ Contemporary (1st trip ever)4/90 ~ Off site,4/04 ~Easter at the Dolphin,4/05~ POP DD and Mommy trip!11/05 ~ Thanksgiving at POP!!!11/07 Thanksgiving at the Dolphin!Our 1st cruise Double Dip at CC 8/08, 4/09 ~ BWI Surprise trip with all of us!!,3/10 Gi-gi's Redo at the Swan, 6/12 DCL 8nt NYC

sarahsmom73 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2004, 12:26 PM   #2
Tiggerlover91
DIS Veteran

Re: Mainstreet Megastore Update

Quote:
Originally posted by sarahsmom73
This is for those of you have been following my MMS saga.. As you know I placed my complaint with the BBB a few days ago against this company who refused to answer any emails about the status of my order which was paid by my credit card on September 3rd.

I just opened my email this morning and guess what? I had an email that my order had shipped.. Was it a coincidence? Don't know.. I will let you all know when the order arrives... I can tell you this though.. I will never place another order through them. You all have given me better alternatives!
Interesting how things work out when people feel threatened. I do hope your order arrives soon and you find better places to make your purchases. :D

Tiggerlover91 is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 11-03-2004, 05:02 AM   #3
sarahsmom73

DIS Veteran

Well... My order arrived yesterday... I am thrilled it came before it got really ugly... 2 months is a long time to wait..... Not sorry I contacted the BBB though.....

3/89 ~ Contemporary (1st trip ever)4/90 ~ Off site,4/04 ~Easter at the Dolphin,4/05~ POP DD and Mommy trip!11/05 ~ Thanksgiving at POP!!!11/07 Thanksgiving at the Dolphin!Our 1st cruise Double Dip at CC 8/08, 4/09 ~ BWI Surprise trip with all of us!!,3/10 Gi-gi's Redo at the Swan, 6/12 DCL 8nt NYC

Old 11-03-2004, 05:20 AM   #4
swilshire
DIS Veteran

I also got a friendly email offering to resolve my problem. We'll see if they follow through or disappear again.

Sheila
swilshire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2004, 05:28 AM   #5
sarahsmom73

DIS Veteran

Curiouser and Curiouser in the words of Alice!

Old 11-19-2004, 08:07 PM   #6
swilshire
DIS Veteran

I'm pleased to report that Main Street Megastore sent a whole new shipment of pins to replace the Sedesma ones that we had trouble trading at WDW. They just ask that I send the old ones back at their expense.

There are quite a few duplicates, but these are very nice pins and appear to be the totally tradable type. It took a little while, but I think they went the extra mile to make me a happy customer.

Sheila
swilshire is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: