Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Resorts
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-12-2012, 11:13 AM   #2191
JavArmy
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmysmom0703 View Post
I am leaving in less than 48 hours n I need 45 more days!! Any last minute advice??
HAVE FUN!!

JavArmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2012, 08:28 PM   #2192
Dancing Queen
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmysmom0703 View Post
I am leaving in less than 48 hours n I need 45 more days!! Any last minute advice??
Let the magic happen! Some of the best moments that happened on our trips were unplanned - Snow White kissing my son, walking around Epcot with my hubby, my daughter making friends at the parks.

Have a magical trip :-)
Dancing Queen is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 09-12-2012, 08:46 PM   #2193
emmebear
nurse & mommy.

we stayed at movies over labor day weekend & had a preferred room in the toy story section. i loved the hotel...the staff was super nice, the rooms were very clean & the toy story section was AWESOME!

i left behind my daughters entire dvd collection in the entertainment center. despite it being a holiday & housekeeping was closed at 4pm, they located the dvd booklet and ups'ed it to me...i received it 2 days later.

with my AP summer discount, i paid $66 each night...total bargain!

here are some pictures i took.

cute mickey shampoo!

emmebear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2012, 08:42 AM   #2194
Jimmysmom0703
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by emmebear
we stayed at movies over labor day weekend & had a preferred room in the toy story section. i loved the hotel...the staff was super nice, the rooms were very clean & the toy story section was AWESOME!

i left behind my daughters entire dvd collection in the entertainment center. despite it being a holiday & housekeeping was closed at 4pm, they located the dvd booklet and ups'ed it to me...i received it 2 days later.

here are some pictures i took.

cute mickey shampoo!
Thank u so much!! Super excited!! Love ur pics!! She looks so cute!
Jimmysmom0703 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2012, 08:47 AM   #2195
MomInWisc
First Time WDW Vacation

Smile Asmo

Quote:
Originally Posted by emmebear View Post

Thanks for posting your pictures and talking about the good experience. We will be there in a week and I've heard mixed things about the ASMO. My son will freak out about the big Buzz, Woody and Rex. Can hardly wait! Thanks for sharing!
Old 09-23-2012, 09:23 AM   #2196
deedeew80
Dreaming of My Prince

Hi all!! Thinking about staying here for our upcoming trip! It will be me, DH, DD2, & DS1. DD will sleep in the bed, but DS will need the crib. Any pictures of the crib? How is the crib? TIA!
Old 09-24-2012, 05:31 PM   #2197
Dancing Queen
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by deedeew80 View Post
Hi all!! Thinking about staying here for our upcoming trip! It will be me, DH, DD2, & DS1. DD will sleep in the bed, but DS will need the crib. Any pictures of the crib? How is the crib? TIA!
When we stayed at ASMo the crib was actually a pack and play. I ended up keeping ds (then 18 mos) in bed (with me)with pillows surrounding him. It was the first time he slept in a "big" bed.
Dancing Queen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2012, 09:34 AM   #2198
dazednconfused
DIS Veteran

Are there any 'quiet rooms' at AS Movies?

Where would the quiet rooms at this resort be? Which building should I request to be placed at for a quiet room? Many thanks...
Old 10-10-2012, 10:30 AM   #2199
EpcotBill
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by dazednconfused View Post
Where would the quiet rooms at this resort be? Which building should I request to be placed at for a quiet room? Many thanks...
The back side of buildings 6 or 7 (Love Bug) are probably the most peaceful. They're also the farthest away from the food court and bus stop.
EpcotBill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2012, 04:08 AM   #2200
Paula Sedley-Burke
Proud to believe in Rainbows and Unicorns...

Does ASMo have a zero entry pool please? Also is it quicker if staying in mighty ducks to use the music food court or movies? Tia
Dixie Landings 2000, Port Orleans 08, SSR 09, SSR 10, SSR 11, Disney Dream 2011, SSR 12, Disney Dream 2012 , AKL 13, SSR 13 , VWL 13, Disney Dream 2013, POR 2014, SSR 14, AKV 14, BCV 14, , Disney Dream 2014, VGF 14, AoA 15, Disney Magic 15, SSR 14, VGF 14

May 2014 Pre trip report - http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3236860

( Me ) , (DW)

Paula
Paula Sedley-Burke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2012, 05:28 AM   #2201
dazednconfused
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by EpcotBill View Post
The back side of buildings 6 or 7 (Love Bug) are probably the most peaceful. They're also the farthest away from the food court and bus stop.
Thank you! We don't mind a 5-10min walk to a quiet room. And the Love Bug section is kinda cute!
Old 10-11-2012, 08:17 AM   #2202
EpcotBill
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paula Sedley-Burke View Post
Does ASMo have a zero entry pool please? Also is it quicker if staying in mighty ducks to use the music food court or movies? Tia
No zero entry.

It depends on what part of Mighty Ducks you're in. Also you have to cross a street to get to ASMu so be careful.
Old 10-11-2012, 10:03 AM   #2203
Paula Sedley-Burke
Proud to believe in Rainbows and Unicorns...

Quote:
Originally Posted by EpcotBill

No zero entry.

It depends on what part of Mighty Ducks you're in. Also you have to cross a street to get to ASMu so be careful.
Thank you. I am disabled so I was trying to find the shortest way to food and amenities! They only had a roll in shower room left in MD otherwise I would have preferred to be closer to the main food court and bus stop. But I will have fun anyway. I have a scooter. The theme looks great :-)
Dixie Landings 2000, Port Orleans 08, SSR 09, SSR 10, SSR 11, Disney Dream 2011, SSR 12, Disney Dream 2012 , AKL 13, SSR 13 , VWL 13, Disney Dream 2013, POR 2014, SSR 14, AKV 14, BCV 14, , Disney Dream 2014, VGF 14, AoA 15, Disney Magic 15, SSR 14, VGF 14

May 2014 Pre trip report - http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3236860

( Me ) , (DW)

Paula
Paula Sedley-Burke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2012, 11:37 AM   #2204
Kathymford
A little obsessed is ok....right?

So I just booked this resort using the latest promo (P/S/D); we are DVC owners so I have never booked a cash reservation before. We're trying to not borrow points, and our APs just expired, and the deal was really good! I'm kind of excited about trying a new resort, but I have no idea what to expect.

From what I've gathered, they have now added a mini-fridge to the rooms, so that's good. Still no coffee pot though? That sounds like a reason by itself to upgrade to a preferred room!! Any other tips anyone can give me?
Old 10-13-2012, 12:24 PM   #2205
EpcotBill
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kathymford View Post
So I just booked this resort using the latest promo (P/S/D); we are DVC owners so I have never booked a cash reservation before. We're trying to not borrow points, and our APs just expired, and the deal was really good! I'm kind of excited about trying a new resort, but I have no idea what to expect.

From what I've gathered, they have now added a mini-fridge to the rooms, so that's good. Still no coffee pot though? That sounds like a reason by itself to upgrade to a preferred room!! Any other tips anyone can give me?
Preferred rooms at Value resorts don't have coffee makers either.

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: