Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Weddings and Honeymoons
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-22-2004, 07:48 PM   #16
ead79
Disney Bride!
Wants the perfect pancake pan
Really likes a lot of NSYNC's songs
I hope my new job isn't like the movie "Office Space"

Here is the link to my STVS video summary:

Elisabeth & Colin's STVS Video Summary

And the link to my wedding pictures on ofoto. Sorry they're a little dark--I had to hand scan them all in.

Elisabeth & Colin's Wedding Pictures
Old 08-22-2004, 08:01 PM   #17
ellieb
STVS video has made me feel like a movie star

Thanks for sharing your pictures Elisabeth you looked absolutely beautiful and that cake was AMAZING!!! I loved the idea of you have the xmas wreaths and snoflakes on them. Really nice touch!!
Register to remove

Old 08-22-2004, 10:35 PM   #18
bubbaloo311
Mouseketeer

Megan,

Thanks so much for the compliments. I absolutely was loved our flowers. We used Raining Roses - and they did an amazing job with my ideas.

Ellie,

I've seen your Video Summary and you guys are so sweet! We absolutely love Stan too - I added the link to our video summary as well.

Elizabeth,

I love your wedding. Everything was so beautiful and elegant. I am not sure if you have read my reply to pour PM on the DMers - but I just wanted to thank you again for all your kindness. I really appreciated it!
bubbaloo311 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2004, 10:21 AM   #19
Janis
DIS Veteran

Here are mine!

Ceremony

Reception

Black and white

Janis
Vow Renewal 5/17/04
Old 08-24-2004, 03:33 PM   #20
ellieb

Janis- Those VR pictures were beautiful. You looked stunning. Thank you so much for sharing. How many years have you and your husband been married?
Old 08-24-2004, 03:51 PM   #21
Janis
DIS Veteran

It will be 28 years in October. I originally wanted a May wedding, but it didn't work out, so that's why I planned the vow renewal for May. It really was a spectacular day. I promise I'll try to post some recaps.

Janis
Old 08-24-2004, 04:49 PM   #22
megan926
DIS Veteran

ead79--What a beautiful wedding! I LOVED the colors of your bridesmaid dresses!

Janis---I loved looking at your VR pictures! You look lovely! It is so sweet to see you and your hubby renewing your vows after 28 years! You can see how in love you two are!

Megan
Disney trips: Too many to count
Last trip: June 2011 @ POFQ
Next trip: Girls only @ GF

megan926 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2004, 02:45 AM   #23
Mouseketeer

ead79 - Your wedding video is lovely!
Could you tell me what the piece of music is called (violin) that you used when lighting your unity candle?

Thanks
140905 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2004, 10:55 AM   #24
lvmymcky
Mouseketeer

Smile

hey ladies, i love seeing the pictures and watching the videos. I am so jealous I so want to have disney wedding, at least i'll be having a disneymoon

each and everyone of you look so lovely and everything about your wedding was so beautiful. Dreams do come true!

maria

Blissfully WEDDED 11/27/04
Disneymooned 11/30/04-12/05/04 , WDW Grand Floridian Main Bldg Concierge - 11/30 - 12/3, WDW Poly Samoa Longhouse - 12/3 - 12/5 WONDERmooned 12/05/04-12/09/04
MAGIC - 2008/MEXICAN RIVIERA 4 Families
lvmymcky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2004, 03:56 PM   #25
lifield23
Earning My Ears

All your photos are lovely.

I've booked Stan of STVS to video our wedding on the 16th so i can't wait...

Do any of you guys know what the photo's included in the intimate package are like - is this a proffesional photograph!!!

Any info would be great.

saz x
<Script language='Javascript'>var rndNum = Math.floor(Math.random() * 10000);eval("var CDTDate" + rndNum + " = 'March 9, 2005 11:15:00 AM EST';");document.writeln("<form name='CDTform" + rndNum + "' action='Javascript:void(0);'>");document.writeln(' <font size=2 color=fuchsia>Countdown to the day we fly to WDW :</font><br>');document.writeln("<input type=text value='' size=40 name='WrittenByJamesMVenglarikII'>");document.writ eln("</form>");if (theFunction) theFunction += "var d = new Date();";else var theFunction = "var d = new Date();";theFunction += "var c = new Date('" + eval("CDTDate" + rndNum) + "');";theFunction += "var diff = (c - d)/1000;";theFunction += "var days = Math.floor(diff / 86400);";theFunction += "var rem = diff - (days * 86400);";theFunction += "var hours = Math.floor(rem / 3600);";theFunction += "rem = rem - (hours * 3600);";theFunction += "var minutes = Math.floor(rem / 60);";theFunction += "rem = rem - (minutes * 60);";theFunction += "var seconds = Math.floor(rem);";theFunction += "if ((days < 0) | (hours < 0) | (minutes < 0) | (seconds < 0)) ";theFunction += "var out = 'Were off at last!!!!!!!!!';";theFunction += "else ";theFunction += "var out = ' ' + days + ' days ' + hours + ' hrs. ' + minutes + ' mins. ' + seconds + ' secs.';";theFunction += "document.forms.CDTform" + rndNum + ".elements.WrittenByJamesMVenglarikII.value = out;";setInterval(theFunction, 1000);</Script>

<Script language='Javascript'>var rndNum = Math.floor(Math.random() * 10000);eval("var CDTDate" + rndNum + " = 'March 16, 2005 12:00:00 PM EST';");document.writeln("<form name='CDTform" + rndNum + "' action='Javascript:void(0);'>");document.writeln(' <font size=2 color=lime>Countdown to our wedding day </font><br>');document.writeln("<input type=text value='' size=40 name='WrittenByJamesMVenglarikII'>");document.writ eln("</form>");if (theFunction) theFunction += "var d = new Date();";else var theFunction = "var d = new Date();";theFunction += "var c = new Date('" + eval("CDTDate" + rndNum) + "');";theFunction += "var diff = (c - d)/1000;";theFunction += "var days = Math.floor(diff / 86400);";theFunction += "var rem = diff - (days * 86400);";theFunction += "var hours = Math.floor(rem / 3600);";theFunction += "rem = rem - (hours * 3600);";theFunction += "var minutes = Math.floor(rem / 60);";theFunction += "rem = rem - (minutes * 60);";theFunction += "var seconds = Math.floor(rem);";theFunction += "if ((days < 0) | (hours < 0) | (minutes < 0) | (seconds < 0)) ";theFunction += "var out = 'Were Finally Mr & Mrs!!!';";theFunction += "else ";theFunction += "var out = ' ' + days + ' days ' + hours + ' hrs. ' + minutes + ' mins. ' + seconds + ' secs.';";theFunction += "document.forms.CDTform" + rndNum + ".elements.WrittenByJamesMVenglarikII.value = out;";setInterval(theFunction, 1000);</Script>
lifield23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2004, 08:03 PM   #26
megan926
DIS Veteran

lifield23-

There are only 12 photos included in the intimate package. These 12 are chosen by the photographer. I did not know this before my wedding, I had a change of wedding coordinators and some info never got to me, so I did not know the 12 were chosen by the photographer. Also, I HIGHLY suggest you buy your proofs BEFORE the wedding. They are 4X5's I believe. They cost $225 before the wedding, and $5 a picture after...only if you purchase ALL of them. If you choose to purchase them individually after, they run about $12 a photo, I think. Again, I didn't know this prior to my wedding. I think $225 for the proofs is a good deal. If you like photos (like me!) I suggest upgrading your package. The 12 that come in the package aren't really much. If you look at my wedding photos, the first 12 are the ones the photographer chose. They are not my favorites! Good luck, hope I could help a little bit!

Megan
Disney trips: Too many to count
Last trip: June 2011 @ POFQ
Next trip: Girls only @ GF

megan926 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2004, 03:48 AM   #27
Sally Bradley
Mouseketeer

EllieB..

I would love to see your photos...but I'm getting a message saying the album is no longer available!

Could you repost them? Thanks!
<Script language='Javascript'>var rndNum = Math.floor(Math.random() * 10000);eval("var CDTDate" + rndNum + " = 'August 20, 2004 10:00:00 AM EST';");document.writeln("<form name='CDTform" + rndNum + "' action='Javascript:void(0);'>");document.writeln(' <font size=2 color=fuchsia>First trip to WL!!!!!! </font><br>');document.writeln("<input type=text value='' size=40 name='WrittenByJamesMVenglarikII'>");document.writ eln("</form>");if (theFunction) theFunction += "var d = new Date();";else var theFunction = "var d = new Date();";theFunction += "var c = new Date('" + eval("CDTDate" + rndNum) + "');";theFunction += "var diff = (c - d)/1000;";theFunction += "var days = Math.floor(diff / 86400);";theFunction += "var rem = diff - (days * 86400);";theFunction += "var hours = Math.floor(rem / 3600);";theFunction += "rem = rem - (hours * 3600);";theFunction += "var minutes = Math.floor(rem / 60);";theFunction += "rem = rem - (minutes * 60);";theFunction += "var seconds = Math.floor(rem);";theFunction += "if ((days < 0) | (hours < 0) | (minutes < 0) | (seconds < 0)) ";theFunction += "var out = 'Wooo!!! Hoooo!!!!';";theFunction += "else ";theFunction += "var out = ' ' + days + ' days ' + hours + ' hrs. ' + minutes + ' mins. ' + seconds + ' secs.';";theFunction += "document.forms.CDTform" + rndNum + ".elements.WrittenByJamesMVenglarikII.value = out;";setInterval(theFunction, 1000);</Script>
1975, 1977, 1980, 1981 FW
1996 Poly
1999 FW
2000 GF
Xmas 2003 GF & AKL
2004 WL!!!
Sally Bradley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2004, 07:34 AM   #28
ellieb

AAWWEE- I'm sorry about that. I dont know what happened. Lets see if this link works

http://www.ofoto.com/I.jsp?c=o9nzib3...3&x=1&y=tvglw1
Old 08-27-2004, 09:29 AM   #29
Sally Bradley
Mouseketeer

Thank you. You two are absolutely stunning. (You certainly are what I would picture as a Princess bride!)

I SOOOO wish I had been married at Disney...it would have been a lifelong dream. (In 5 days, we will celebrate our 14th wedding anniversary)...so I love to see the wedding photos of others.

My 10-year-old daughter, who is also a Disney fanatic, tells me she is getting married at Disney...so I guess I better start saving my pennies now!
<Script language='Javascript'>var rndNum = Math.floor(Math.random() * 10000);eval("var CDTDate" + rndNum + " = 'August 20, 2004 10:00:00 AM EST';");document.writeln("<form name='CDTform" + rndNum + "' action='Javascript:void(0);'>");document.writeln(' <font size=2 color=fuchsia>First trip to WL!!!!!! </font><br>');document.writeln("<input type=text value='' size=40 name='WrittenByJamesMVenglarikII'>");document.writ eln("</form>");if (theFunction) theFunction += "var d = new Date();";else var theFunction = "var d = new Date();";theFunction += "var c = new Date('" + eval("CDTDate" + rndNum) + "');";theFunction += "var diff = (c - d)/1000;";theFunction += "var days = Math.floor(diff / 86400);";theFunction += "var rem = diff - (days * 86400);";theFunction += "var hours = Math.floor(rem / 3600);";theFunction += "rem = rem - (hours * 3600);";theFunction += "var minutes = Math.floor(rem / 60);";theFunction += "rem = rem - (minutes * 60);";theFunction += "var seconds = Math.floor(rem);";theFunction += "if ((days < 0) | (hours < 0) | (minutes < 0) | (seconds < 0)) ";theFunction += "var out = 'Wooo!!! Hoooo!!!!';";theFunction += "else ";theFunction += "var out = ' ' + days + ' days ' + hours + ' hrs. ' + minutes + ' mins. ' + seconds + ' secs.';";theFunction += "document.forms.CDTform" + rndNum + ".elements.WrittenByJamesMVenglarikII.value = out;";setInterval(theFunction, 1000);</Script>
1975, 1977, 1980, 1981 FW
1996 Poly
1999 FW
2000 GF
Xmas 2003 GF & AKL
2004 WL!!!
Sally Bradley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2004, 11:44 AM   #30
ellieb

Sally Bradley- oohh your making me blush . Thank you so much for your kind words.

Why dont you try looking into having an intimate VR for you 15th or 20th Anniversary in Disney. It's less expensive than an entire wedding and it would be a dream come true for you and your husband. Not to mention a Magical Moment for your daughter to share with you both.

My daughter now 13 states the same as yours. She is definately getting married in Disney however she states that she wants to have everything at the CASTLE!!! The look on my husband's face when she said that was CLASSIC!!! He just turned to her and said "Let me finish paying for your Middle school, high school, car and college and then we'll talk about weddings" LOL!!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: