Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Just for Fun > Community Board
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-24-2011, 01:09 PM   #751
Dan Murphy
We are family.

Very sorry to hear that sad news, Kim. God speed for your mother-in-law. Prayers for your hubby, you and families.

Why she runs.....

Random acts of kindness, no matter how small, are never really lost. They live forever in the hearts of those who are fortunate enough to be on the receiving end of them----Lady M
dmurphydis@sbcglobal.net

Dan Murphy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2011, 01:28 PM   #752
Uncle Remus
Raconteur
can't name 'em Jeb, George, and Barbara, these are GOOD dogs!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kimmar067 View Post
...my M-i-L passed at noon...please pray for my DH and the family...
So sorry.

Uncle Remus is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 04-28-2011, 04:42 PM   #753
kimmar067
We have squash and zucchini coming outta the wazoo
I just shot coffee through my NOSE!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrincessKsMom
Aw Kim, I'm so sorry. My condolensces to you, your husband and your entire family.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan Murphy View Post
Very sorry to hear that sad news, Kim. God speed for your mother-in-law. Prayers for your hubby, you and families.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncle Remus View Post
So sorry.
...thank you.
July 1992~off-site Dec 1999~CSR Feb 2001~DxL Nov 2001~Dolphin July 2002~CBR Aug 2002~WL Feb 2005~AKL/concierge Feb 2005~AKL Aug 2006~PoP C Aug 2006~AKL Dec 2007~DolphinJuly/Aug 2010~Mystic Dunes April 2013 ~ AKL"That's IT! The absolutely, positively VERY LAST Marino....." "We WEREN'T the 'Castle Family', We Didn't..." "The Trippie Who Hath...""Am I Up to the Challenge..."
I've been BOO'ED!!!
kimmar067 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2011, 06:35 PM   #754
mickey'sbff
She passes time by singing, like someone else I know.

Location: My head's always stuck in the clouds.....I could say hi to Rainbow Dash for you if you want.

Can y'all pray for my friend,Nick? His Grandmother died today. In the past year and a half, his Dad, dog, uncle, grandpa,and grandma have all died. I feel bad for him and his little brother.
Check out those Disco Pants!

All the World is made of Faith, Trust, and Pixie Dust
mickey'sbff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2011, 07:31 PM   #755
bunkkinsmom
No 9, so it's all good
frankly I thought they were pretty goo

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickey'sbff View Post
Can y'all pray for my friend,Nick? His Grandmother died today. In the past year and a half, his Dad, dog, uncle, grandpa,and grandma have all died. I feel bad for him and his little brother.
Absolutely sweetie! Prayers going up!
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2865060

Childhood Trips: Every other year from age 4-14 offsiteAdultTrip:1995 offsiteFamily Trips: November 01 Coronado Springs (pre-kids): Jan 09 OKW Jan 10 OKW : Jan 11 OKW : Jan 12 POR: Jan 14 CSR
bunkkinsmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2011, 11:59 PM   #756
Dan Murphy
We are family.

So sorry to hear that about Nick, Sarah. So sad. He has had a lot of sorrow and sadness in such a short period of time. For sure he is in my prayers.

Why she runs.....

Random acts of kindness, no matter how small, are never really lost. They live forever in the hearts of those who are fortunate enough to be on the receiving end of them----Lady M
dmurphydis@sbcglobal.net

Old 05-18-2011, 09:02 AM   #757
Uncle Remus
Raconteur
can't name 'em Jeb, George, and Barbara, these are GOOD dogs!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickey'sbff View Post
That's quite a load for one person, it's good that Nick has you for a friend.

Uncle Remus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2011, 09:55 AM   #758
djthereplay
Mouseketeer

Prayer and Pixie Dust Request for Friends and Relatives dealing with Deadly Weather

Hello All !,

I am asking one and all on here to say a prayer and spread some pixie dust for Minnie Mommy Mouse and all of Missouri. I just heard on the news that
Joplin, Missouri took it pretty bad from tornadoes.
This past March and April, The weather has been getting pretty extreme here where I`m at in Tennessee as well.
Some of us here in Tennessee are still busy trying to recooperate from the floods that took place in May of last year. This bad weather is making it all the more harder ... in particularly for West Tennessee who have been getting it REALLY Bad. I have a couple of cousins that live in West Tennessee, and when we would get together and hang out, they help me make it through the day and give me a smile.
Just so that I have all of my bases covered here, Please say some prayers and spread some pixie dust to those that are in Mississippi, Alabama, and Georgia. This past March, April, and May, a lot of the dangerous ( Tornadic) storms that we here in my area in Middle Tennessee have been getting threatened by have been coming up out of Alabama in the processes of when Extremly Bad Storm Systems move through my area. So far, My Area, My town has lucked out .... BIG Time.
I have a friend that works at a radiostation in Atlanta, Georgia.
She is the host of a morning show on the radio in Atlanta, Georgia.
To make a long story short .... I cannot say enough good about her.
She has done so much for me and I just would like for you all to send a little prayer and pixie dust her way too.

Thank you for reading my post.

Faith, Trust, and Pixie Dust,
- William Dwight Stewart, Jr.
djthereplay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2011, 07:25 AM   #759
jimmytammy
Swivel, it's a hard habit to break
Not Tammy, just Jimmy
Go, Panthers!!! (oh, nevermind...)

Ranger Stan from Wilderness Lodge

Hey Folks
Ranger Stan who retired from WL told me Sun night that he has leukemia. He had been sick for several weeks and just couldnt knock it. Doctor has him at a local hospital for very aggressive treatments that will keep him there for 4-5 weeks. Please pray for him, his DW and family and the medical staff as they administer to his needs. He seemed in good spirits(as always)and asked for prayer from the DIS boards. Though he never has spent time here, he is aware of this community through many he has come in contact with through the years.

Thank you

Last edited by jimmytammy; 06-19-2011 at 02:44 PM.
jimmytammy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2011, 02:46 PM   #760
jimmytammy
Not Tammy, just Jimmy

Stan Update!!

Stan is leukemia free!!

Hoping to get home this week. Thanks for any and all prayers on his behalf.

Though there many prayer requests here, and I havent read them all, God knows them and I pray for them all to be answered according to His will.

Jimmy
Old 06-28-2011, 07:33 AM   #761
jimmytammy
Not Tammy, just Jimmy

Final Update on Stan

Stan is home!! He called me last night, said he was home and doing well. He will go five days a week doing chemo to help the bone marrow have time to do its thing. He is in remission. Thanks for all prayers folks.
Old 07-27-2011, 11:31 PM   #762
jimmytammy
Not Tammy, just Jimmy

Ranger Stan is home with his Saviour

Stan sadly passed away yesterday. I thank any who took the time to pray on his behalf.
Old 07-27-2011, 11:38 PM   #763
Dan Murphy
We are family.

Very sad, Jimmy. Thanks for the update. God speed for Stan. Blessings for his family and his many friends.

Why she runs.....

dmurphydis@sbcglobal.net

Old 07-29-2011, 09:44 AM   #764
jimmytammy
Not Tammy, just Jimmy

Thanks Dan

He was a great guy, friend and like a 3rd grandfather to me and my family. I will miss him, but he is where he longed to be, with his Saviour.
Old 09-10-2011, 06:14 PM   #765
loveysbydesign
I can pinch a penny so hard you can hear it scream for miles!

I'd like to request my dmil Mary be added to the list.
She was admitted to the hospital for blood clots in her lungs late Wed. evening....this happens after we just made final payment Tues. on the pool home we are renting with them the week before our 1st cruise together(to celebrate their anniversary.)
We are so grateful that my dfil talked her into calling the Dr. as she was short of breath for 4 days and didn't want to go as she thought it was just allergies. They told her to go immediately to the ER. Dr.'s said that move could have very well saved her life.

She is responding pretty well to the meds. but they found more clots in her leg and the one she has near her heart is very big. Not sure how many days it will take for them to dissolve. Even if she gets out of the hospital in a week we don't think she will be cleared for travel by Oct. 8th.

We are unfortunately thinking my in-laws will not be cruising with us
and if they don't go we don't go as we can only have 4 in our room...1 of our kids is booked in their room.

I am very sad right now, but also extremely happy that she is still here with us.

May 2006-1st family trip to WDW! Loved Windsor Hills! Total cost including airfare, condo. rental at WH, park tix and rental car =$1800
Nov. 13-22 2007-2nd trip to WDW with Baby Hartley #3-it's a boy!!! Total cost including airfare, condo. rental at WH, park tix and rental car =$2200
May 2009- 3 nights in a 2 bedroom at SSR and then our 1st Disney cruise on the Magic! Total cost for 2 Cat. 12's -upgraded to Cat. 10's=$2900

June 11-20 2010- Our super cheap, surprising the kids, 1st time driving, celebrating Ryan's 3rd birthday trip! Total cost=$950
Nov.12-22, 2010 Took our in-laws along for their 1st trip ever! Stayed at Indian Creek and had a blast!
Oct.10-15, 2011 Crazy Columbus Crowds(did YES program) & cruised on the Dream Oct. 16-20
Oct. 19-29, 2012 Our trip re-do w/the in-laws, swam w/ the manatees & drove home through Sandy!
June 21-30, 2013 Celebrating our 17th anniversary!
loveysbydesign is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: