Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney for Adults and Solo Travelers
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-15-2007, 04:38 PM   #256
CantWaitToGo2007
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by disneytravelerfore2 View Post
Hi Nanette.

I will be at Disney Dec. 22nd- Dec. 29th. I have a 10 year old daughter. We are staying at Disney's Port Orleans.
Hello

I'm so excited to go to Disney World! My son (11) has been counting down for the past couple months. I think we have around 33 days until we leave I don't have my schedule with me so I don't remember what days we had planned for each park. I do know that we will be at MK on the 19th, MVMCP the 20th, then I think AK, MGM, I think we are going to MK on that saturday and the 24th and 25th we are going to EPCOT.

Nanette

Pop Century Dec 19-26 2007, Sept 2015
Disneyworld 1991, 1992
Disneyland 6 times as a kid and in 2005

[/url]

Is your X-ray Tech certified?
CantWaitToGo2007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2007, 09:08 PM   #257
disneytravelerfore2
Earning My Ears

I'll be at MK on the 25th, MGM on the 26th, AK on the 27th & Epcot on the 28th.

Port Orleans-Riverside- Christmas 2007
Hilton-Downtown Disney- Christmas 2006
Disney's Dolphin- Summer 2006
disneytravelerfore2 is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 11-17-2007, 04:38 PM   #258
jadedbeauty14304
DIS Veteran

Nov. 29-Dec 4 2007

Hi! I am a single mom traveling with my DD (10) and my niece (12) staying at Coronado Springs from Nov. 29th to December 4th. Feel free to pm me!
Old 11-24-2007, 12:02 PM   #259
Tyler'sDisneyMom
Earning My Ears

Single Mom with 4 yr old boy braving it alone

Hi everyone,
I am 31 and a single mom of a 4 yr old little boy. This is our third trip to Disney together (I had many prior to having him.) This is our first trip going alone!!!! I am a little nervous. I would love to meet single parents who would like to meet up. We are staying at Pop Century from December 11 through the 18th.

Best,
Amanda
Tyler'sDisneyMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2007, 05:02 PM   #260
Johnfish

DIS Bandwith is a terrible thing to waste

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyler'sDisneyMom View Post
Hi everyone,
I am 31 and a single mom of a 4 yr old little boy. This is our third trip to Disney together (I had many prior to having him.) This is our first trip going alone!!!! I am a little nervous. I would love to meet single parents who would like to meet up. We are staying at Pop Century from December 11 through the 18th.

Best,
Amanda
Hi Amanda,

My son (18) and I (48) will be arriving at Pop on Dec 14 and staying until the 22nd. It would be great to meet up. Just let me know!

John
8/05 at Pop Century and POFQ
8/04 at Coronado Springs with hurricane Charlie
December 1984 offsite
Johnfish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2007, 05:38 PM   #261
Tyler'sDisneyMom
Earning My Ears

Hi John,
E-mail me at legalnegotiator@yahoo.com

Best,
Amanda
Tyler'sDisneyMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2007, 09:07 PM   #262
momsoftwins
wishing i lived in the castle!!

any single parents goin in may 2008
currently goin thru a divorce and was wondering if the any other parents will be in the world the same time as me and my girls. may 13th thru 20th
maybe have a character dinner together and have an adult beverage. would love to have an adult conversation well i am there (not that i dont want to talk to my kids for 7 straight days)

POP CENTURY FEB 2009
ALLSTAR MOVIES APRIL 2007
OFF SITE DEC 2006
(ME) (6) (6)

WE ARE GOING TO SEE THE MOUSE
FEB 14-21
ALLSTAR MUSIC HERE WE COME .... MOM AND DAUGHTERS TRIP!!!
momsoftwins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2007, 02:38 PM   #263
MindyRobyn
Earning My Ears

Smile Single Mom - Cruise Nov. 1st, '08

Looking to chat with anyone cruising at the same time…
Disney Magic - 7 nights
MindyRobyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2007, 08:24 PM   #264
JennandJaryd
Mouseketeer

Smile Single Mom cruising Sept 1, 2008

Single mom, 28, cruising with DS, 10, on Sep 1st, 2008 on Disney Magic.

Staying at Pop Century Aug 30th and 31st.

Any other single parents?

Old 12-29-2007, 11:47 AM   #265
Mrsduck101
DIS Veteran

Early December '08

Any single parents going to WDW early December 2008?

My not so dear husband walked out on me and our three kids in November and moved right in with another woman. Talk about a punch in the gut after 11 years of marriage. I am sure it will all be over by Dec. '08, so I want to take the kids for a Disney trip then. We are used to going at least once a year, and our lives are going to be very different now that daddy has left. I want to at least be able to keep this tradition if I can. We are from Ohio and will be driving unless we get a killer deal on airfare.

My dd will be 12 and loves all thrill rides. She would love to have someone to ride the ones I don't ride with her. (Her dad was the one who rode them with her )
My older ds will be 10. He likes the milder thrill rides, loves Star Wars and the hotel pool
My little ds will be 4. He is a wild dude and I'm sure will ride anything he is tall enough for.

Hmm, I will be 33 I would love to meet up with other single parents and their kids. I won't be able to nail down which week we are going for a bit yet, but I'd love to hear from others who are going to be there around that time.

Met my husband on the Disboards!

Mrsduck101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2007, 01:53 PM   #266
DisneyDadNY

Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrsduck101 View Post

My not so dear husband walked out on me and our three kids in November and moved right in with another woman. Talk about a punch in the gut after 11 years of marriage. I am sure it will all be over by Dec. '08, so I want to take the kids for a Disney trip then. We are used to going at least once a year, and our lives are going to be very different now that daddy has left. I want to at least be able to keep this tradition if I can. We are from Ohio and will be driving unless we get a killer deal on airfare.

My dd will be 12 and loves all thrill rides. She would love to have someone to ride the ones I don't ride with her. (Her dad was the one who rode them with her )
My older ds will be 10. He likes the milder thrill rides, loves Star Wars and the hotel pool
My little ds will be 4. He is a wild dude and I'm sure will ride anything he is tall enough for.

Hmm, I will be 33 I would love to meet up with other single parents and their kids. I won't be able to nail down which week we are going for a bit yet, but I'd love to hear from others who are going to be there around that time.
Sorry to hear this happened to you! I am a single dad and just took my 3 girls to the World Dec 8th-15. It is an amazing time to go and I am sure you will have a blast!

I think my next trip with the kidlets will be a little earlier in the year....October 08 I am thinking.

Hope 2008 is a better year for you!

Still searching for my Disney Princess on the all new DisDates.Com
DisneyDadNY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2007, 07:12 PM   #267
Mrsduck101
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by DisneyDadNY View Post
Sorry to hear this happened to you! I am a single dad and just took my 3 girls to the World Dec 8th-15. It is an amazing time to go and I am sure you will have a blast!

I think my next trip with the kidlets will be a little earlier in the year....October 08 I am thinking.

Hope 2008 is a better year for you!
Thank you. Some days are OK and some not so much. I am fighting through it and count my blessings every day - my 3 great kids
Unfortunately I still have a lot of legal stuff to go through so starting to plan a Disney trip is a welcome distraction.

We've gone in Sept for the past 3 years, so I was looking for another "low crowd" time to go, but a different time than when we went with their dad.

Met my husband on the Disboards!

Mrsduck101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2008, 03:43 PM   #268
gower525
Mouseketeer

I am also going through a divorce. I am taking my kids, dd3 and ds6 from June 24-30. We are staying at pop. I would love to meet up with anyone else going at that time. Planning this trip is saving me right now.
gower525 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2008, 02:55 PM   #269
JennandJaryd
Mouseketeer

Thumbs up Sorry about that...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrsduck101 View Post

I am sorry to hear of your situation but I agree with DisneyDadNY that Dec 8th-15th is a good time to go. It is still value season, I believe, with cheaper room rates but the Christams decorations are up and they even start the Mickey Christmas Party. My son and I did that week in Dec 2000.

Good luck!
Old 01-06-2008, 12:39 PM   #270
taysmom
DIS Veteran

WDW May 8th and PC Cruise

Single mom 39 and dd9 going to WDW for the dd's 1st time and then getting on the Magic and bringing the ship back to cali...any other single parents going to be at wdw or on the pc cruise? I have met some on the cruise thread, but i'd love to meet more.

DVC member since 2005 Too many Disneyland trips to count! Most Recent...6/07 Med Cruise, 6/07DLParis,3/08 Paradise Pier, 5/08 Coast to Coast WDW (OKW), PCRepo, Grand Cal DL, 3/09Paradise Pier,4/11 GrandCal & Wonder Mexico, 11/11 Aulani for thanksgiving,6/13 WDW Sibling Trip, 1/14 DL Teen Trip PP, 5/14 Cruise to nowhere, 7/14 Aulani, 6/15 Frozen Cruise!
taysmom is online now   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: