Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-09-2004, 06:28 PM   #1
Battersea
Earning My Ears

I Wonder

I Wonder why I was so afraid to go on this ship? I Wonder how I learned my way around this big ship? I Wonder how I learned to navigate the little hallway between the closet and the bathroom? I Wonder how I managed to fit in the bathroom at the end of our trip? I Wonder why I was so sure we wouldn't fit in as two adults traveling without kids? I Wonder where they find such friendly people to staff this ship? I Wonder how this crew handles so many people at once? I Wonder why they had to empty the family pool? I Wonder where they find so much talent? I Wonder why it is so romantic sitting on the verandah with your significant other celebrating your 29Th anniversary? I Wonder why I would get up at 4 a.m. just to go outside and look at the ocean? I Wonder why we slept like babies? I Wonder why the show on the last evening brought a tear to my eye? I Wonder why parents let their seasick son on a tiny little elevator with us and why the elevator didn't move faster just in case? I Wonder how many times we walked around the ship? I Wonder how we ate so much? I Wonder why my clothes don't fit anymore? I Wonder why Castaway Cay is so beautiful and why we had so much fun? I Wonder why I didn't listen to everyone on these boards when they said that this cruise is addicting? I just can't wait to WONDER again. Thank you everyone for helping educate me and making it possible to relax and enjoy our first cruise ever. Lynn
Battersea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2004, 06:38 PM   #2
mickey minder
Mouseketeer

Very well said.
DCL - January 2004 Western
DCL - January 2006 Eastern
Carnival Valor - October 2006

mickey minder is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 05-09-2004, 06:44 PM   #3
staceymerrill
DIS Veteran

Smile

This was "Wonder"ful to read.... ! I'm glad to know what a great time you had !
Wonder 3 Day 01/09/2003
Wonder 4 Day 10/05/2003
Wonder 3 Day 01/15/2004
Magic Eastern/San Juan 09/04/2004 (Frances was here)
Magic 7 Day Western 5/07/2005
Wonder 3 Day 9/01/2005
Magic Eastern 9/30/2006
Wonder 4 Day 10/07/2007

staceymerrill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2004, 06:47 PM   #4
Verandah Man
I "DREAM" of a "FANTASY" that is full of "MAGIC" & "WONDER"

How wonderful it was to read your post!!!

"Retired and Loving It!!!"
Verandah Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2004, 08:47 PM   #5
donmil723
Stormalong Bay/Castaway Cay Beach Bum

I Wonder if our first Wonder cruise will be as Wonderful as your Wonder cruise! Thanks for a Wonderful post!

Donna
Old 05-10-2004, 06:48 AM   #6
Battersea
Earning My Ears

I can't IMAGINE why you wouldn't. You will have so much fun. The only thing that we didn't have fun at was the adult beach because my husband and I are young at heart so we got up, hopped the tram back to the family beach and listened to the laughter and squeals of all the kids in the water. I gotta say this even though I am trying not to think about food for awhile, even the food at Cookies BBQ on Castaway was pretty darn good and I didn't expect that there. IMAGINE.....what a perfect name for a new ship....especially if you listen to the words of John Lennon's Imagine. It's how we felt on the ship with all the beautiful nationalities blending together. It was so much fun just to share in the stories of those that work on the ship and what their lives are like off the ship. The WONDER is truly a work of art but in ways you would not consider art. The blending of colors of people's personalities and nationalities makes you realize that truly we can get along. It's too bad the world isn't run like the Disney Cruise ships. Lynn
Battersea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2004, 08:06 AM   #7
bobbiwoz
I'm happy to dance with you
I have 2 opinions
We had tried usual things to keep them away, including something like coyote urine, it is sold in hardware stores by us

This is a beautiful thread, thank you!

Bobbi:D

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: