Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum > Disney Cruise Meets
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-12-2004, 12:11 PM   #1
cmmam
I can see Disney World from here!

Roll Call for the April 4, 2004 Wonder 4 night cruise!

Anyone? Beuler?

I havent seen any talk for this cruise yet. Do we get the whole ship to ourselves?!?

We will be at the Beach Club from April 1-4, then the cruise! Yea!

Any teens?

We include me, DH and DD (15).

Looking forward to meeting some of you!

Anita

<Script language='Javascript'>var rndNum = Math.floor(Math.random() * 10000);eval("var CDTDate" + rndNum + " = 'April 4, 2004 6:00:00 AM EST';");document.writeln("<form name='CDTform" + rndNum + "' action='Javascript:void(0);'>");document.writeln(' <font size=2 color=fuchsia>Our First Cruise ever! </font><br>');document.writeln("<input type=text value='' size=40 name='WrittenByJamesMVenglarikII'>");document.writ eln("</form>");if (theFunction) theFunction += "var d = new Date();";else var theFunction = "var d = new Date();";theFunction += "var c = new Date('" + eval("CDTDate" + rndNum) + "');";theFunction += "var diff = (c - d)/1000;";theFunction += "var days = Math.floor(diff / 86400);";theFunction += "var rem = diff - (days * 86400);";theFunction += "var hours = Math.floor(rem / 3600);";theFunction += "rem = rem - (hours * 3600);";theFunction += "var minutes = Math.floor(rem / 60);";theFunction += "rem = rem - (minutes * 60);";theFunction += "var seconds = Math.floor(rem);";theFunction += "if ((days < 0) | (hours < 0) | (minutes < 0) | (seconds < 0)) ";theFunction += "var out = 'Pass the suntan lotion!';";theFunction += "else ";theFunction += "var out = ' ' + days + ' days ' + hours + ' hrs. ' + minutes + ' mins. ' + seconds + ' secs.';";theFunction += "document.forms.CDTform" + rndNum + ".elements.WrittenByJamesMVenglarikII.value = out;";setInterval(theFunction, 1000);</Script>

Happiness comes of the capacity to feel deeply, to enjoy simply, to think freely, to risk life, to be needed.
cmmam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2004, 05:56 PM   #2
crissyp
Mouseketeer

Cool

hi, we'll be on the Wonder leaving 4/4, I was starting to feel the same way, I'm pretty sure the entire ship is booked. We're going with a group of 14, 9 of them teenagers!!! Can't wait, this will be our first cruise ever, and thank God for these boards....I feel like I know the ropes before even getting there..
crissyp is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 01-23-2004, 04:03 PM   #3
cmmam

Its our first cruise too! My daughter is very happy to know there will be other teens. I think you may have chatted with her, her id is flingthecow.

Are you going to the parks too or just the cruise?

<Script language='Javascript'>var rndNum = Math.floor(Math.random() * 10000);eval("var CDTDate" + rndNum + " = 'April 4, 2004 6:00:00 AM EST';");document.writeln("<form name='CDTform" + rndNum + "' action='Javascript:void(0);'>");document.writeln(' <font size=2 color=fuchsia>Our First Cruise ever! </font><br>');document.writeln("<input type=text value='' size=40 name='WrittenByJamesMVenglarikII'>");document.writ eln("</form>");if (theFunction) theFunction += "var d = new Date();";else var theFunction = "var d = new Date();";theFunction += "var c = new Date('" + eval("CDTDate" + rndNum) + "');";theFunction += "var diff = (c - d)/1000;";theFunction += "var days = Math.floor(diff / 86400);";theFunction += "var rem = diff - (days * 86400);";theFunction += "var hours = Math.floor(rem / 3600);";theFunction += "rem = rem - (hours * 3600);";theFunction += "var minutes = Math.floor(rem / 60);";theFunction += "rem = rem - (minutes * 60);";theFunction += "var seconds = Math.floor(rem);";theFunction += "if ((days < 0) | (hours < 0) | (minutes < 0) | (seconds < 0)) ";theFunction += "var out = 'Pass the suntan lotion!';";theFunction += "else ";theFunction += "var out = ' ' + days + ' days ' + hours + ' hrs. ' + minutes + ' mins. ' + seconds + ' secs.';";theFunction += "document.forms.CDTform" + rndNum + ".elements.WrittenByJamesMVenglarikII.value = out;";setInterval(theFunction, 1000);</Script>

Happiness comes of the capacity to feel deeply, to enjoy simply, to think freely, to risk life, to be needed.
Old 01-26-2004, 08:50 AM   #4
crissyp
Mouseketeer

hi Mom!

we'll be staying at the beach club on 4/3, then dcl 4/4-4/8, then back to disney's carribbean beach resort till the 12th, and it looks like we have this whole ship to ourselves! Being this is our first cruise, we're all very excited. These boards have been great, I really have learned sooo much. Look forward to meeting you guys!

CHris
Old 01-29-2004, 12:22 PM   #5
Certifiable WDW Nut
DIS Veteran

We'll be there too!!

We (DH, Me, DD-11 and DD-4) are all anxiously awaiting the cruise. My little one keeps saying "Tomorrow, we go on the cruise!". It is killing me to keep saying, "in a couple of months". Especially given the weather for the last several weeks.

We'll be at Pop Century the 8th and 9th and then make the drive home. Wahhhh!!!
Old 01-29-2004, 12:25 PM   #6
cmmam

WDW Nut, I know, this freezing weather has got to go. How much snow did you get over the weekend? We got about 6 inches in Vienna. Then, about a half inch of ice, another inch or two of snow, yuck!

Old 01-29-2004, 08:44 PM   #7
Certifiable WDW Nut
DIS Veteran

Cmmam, I guess we got between 6 and 8 inches. To be honest, I refuse to go out in it. My car is parked in the garage and my office has garage parking, so I go from garage to garage. I make my DH and DD shovel. I figure I do the laundry and shopping and cooking all year long-they can shovel a couple of times a year. I think actually the cold is the worse. I was in NJ last week, which was colder than here. I don't think I've been anywhere where it has been above freezing for at least 3 weeks and I don't know when it is going to get warmer. URGHH!!

Oh well, 65 days and I'll be dancing on deck. Got the excursions brochure today, so I'm planning that out now. Can't wait.
Old 02-09-2004, 08:53 AM   #8
cmmam

doing the bump.

Old 02-12-2004, 01:51 PM   #9
Certifiable WDW Nut
DIS Veteran

Hey cmmam and crissyp, looks like it might just be our three families. Wonder where everyone is?
Old 02-12-2004, 01:54 PM   #10
cmmam

I dont know. Maybe we are the only ones smart enough to come here for info.

Fairfax County just added April 2nd as a snow makeup day. Has Loudon taken away any of your scheduled vacation days yet?

Old 02-13-2004, 12:34 PM   #11
Certifiable WDW Nut
DIS Veteran

No - they build a lot into the calendar plus our school day is about 20 mins longer than it has to be and they use that time when they run out of snow days. We didn't have to make any up days last year, if you can believe it.

Are you changing your plans due to the make up day or just going to be absent?
Old 02-13-2004, 12:37 PM   #12
cmmam

no way!!

She will just have to be absent. We are on teh lnad/sea package and our flight leaves on the 1st. She was going to miss one day, now she'll have to miss 2.

I will just get the work from the teachers ahead of time. We planned the best we could, they will have to work with us on this.

Old 02-13-2004, 03:21 PM   #13
crissyp
Mouseketeer

your right about us being the only smart people on these boards..LOL...This being our first cruise, I have really learned sooo much from these boards. Anybody start shopping for this cruise yet???? Keeping a bin in our computer room and just keep buying and throwing stuff in! Have fun planning....seven more weeks!!!!!!!
Old 02-17-2004, 04:22 PM   #14
cmmam

Unhappy shopping

I am afraid to start shopping. Stupid swimsuits and bad lighting.

I do need to get started though! Maybe I will take the kid out this coming weekend...

Old 03-08-2004, 11:08 PM   #15
tawasdave
I may be getting older..but refuse to grow up

Smile Yea we will be there

We will be there...I am 45 and from Michigan and my kids will be there a boy 15 and a girl 12...will be at Pop Century from 4/2-3 then on DCL for 4 day..then to Universal for a couple days before I drive back to Michigan...any single ladies on the cruise want to shake a leg? Let me know at crandalll@chartermi.net...looking forward to seeing you all soon
tawasdave is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: