Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Just for Fun > In Memoriam
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-23-2003, 12:57 PM   #1
pagehouse
Nate has squatter's rights to Castaway Cay!

Nathan Page 1997-2003

It is with tremendous sadness that we are reporting that Nathan passed away this morning at 12:41 AM. Nathan had been very ill for the last week with kidney problems and it became obvious to us that he would not be with us for long. While it has been our great privilege to be his parents for these past 6 ½ years, we have given him over to Jesus for the rest of his eternal life. He has been our inspiration and the centerpiece of our lives.

We know how much he meant to so many of you on these boards and we wanted to acknowledge your friendship, thoughtfulness and the inspiring thoughts, prayers, and comments that you sent our way over that past few months that we have known you and we hope that you will continue to send those thoughts and prayers our way.

THE PAGE FAMILY

"The decision to have a child is to accept that your heart will forever walk about outside your body" (Katharine Hadley)
Old 12-23-2003, 12:59 PM   #2
SeaSpray

Frankly Scallop, I don't give a clam!
Loud people give me Skull Pain!
Call me "impatient"

Words can't express how I feel at the loss of your beloved son

Thank you so much for sharing Nathan, and all of your family, with us these last several months. It means so much so many of us, to have "known" you all.

I've been thinking of Nathan often lately. Thank you for letting us know, that is extremely thoughtful of you to take the time to let us know.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

~ Polynesian LVC July '10 ~ Polynesian LVC May '08 ~ RCI's 'Explorer of the Seas' Oct '07 ~ Polynesian LVC July '07 ~ Port Orleans Riverside May '07 ~ Disney Magic "Cruising Castaways" Cruise & Polynesian LVC Aug '06 ~ Animal Kingdom Lodge May '06 ~ Polynesian LVC Oct '05 ~ Wilderness Lodge CL & Polynesian LVC July '05 ~ Disney Magic 10-night "Lost at Sea" Hurricane Cruise Aug/Sept '04 ~ RCI Bermuda Cruise '03 ~ Caribbean Beach '02 ~ Grand Floridian LV '01 ~ Caribbean Beach '01 ~ DisneyLand '95 ~ WDW '85,'78,'76 ~
[/center]
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 12-23-2003, 01:04 PM   #3
eek40
DIS Veteran

Dear Page Family,

My thoughts and prayers are with you ALL at this time. I am so sad to hear this news!

If anyone gets a chance...andy..chris...anyone would you post information on memorials or where donations can be sent?

Aimee
Town: McSmith
Fruits: Apples, Pears, Peaches, Coconuts and native Oranges
Nookingtons
PM for friend code
Old 12-23-2003, 01:04 PM   #4
KelNottAt

DVC BWV Member
The only person known to actually love the color ORANGE

Very Sorry

My heart goes out to your family. Please accept my deepest sympathy. May you draw strength and comfort from your family, friends and faith.

Kelley
Old 12-23-2003, 01:05 PM   #5
KaitlinsMom
DIS Veteran

God bless you and your family - I pray your family finds comfort and peace with your loss.

I am at a loss for words - but please know I will be praying for you and your family -

I just keep thinking about the words to "I can only Imagine" and know that Nate is dancing by His side!

Karen
Old 12-23-2003, 01:08 PM   #6
eek40
DIS Veteran

Kaitlins Mom, I agree with you on the song! I can see it in my mind, while I am sad I am so grateful that we all grew to love him and care for him and his family.
Aimee
Town: McSmith
Fruits: Apples, Pears, Peaches, Coconuts and native Oranges
Nookingtons
PM for friend code
Old 12-23-2003, 01:08 PM   #7
kmc33
DIS Veteran

Please accept my sincerest condolences to you and your entire family. My heart goes out to you. May your faith, memories of the good times, and the love and support of your family and friends help you through this difficult time. I will continue to remember Nathan and your family in my prayers.
Old 12-23-2003, 01:09 PM   #8
TheGlensideGregorys
Mouseketeer

What words can I say...

that would do anything but fall short?

May the "...Peace of Christ, which surpasses all understanding..." keep, uplift, sustain, and bless you all.

Your child was a light in a world of darkness to so many people. We could all only hope to touch others as much as Nate has.

God Bless You and Keep you.

The Gregory Family

<Script language='Javascript'>var rndNum = Math.floor(Math.random() * 10000);eval("var CDTDate" + rndNum + " = 'January 24, 2004 5:00:00 PM EDT';");document.writeln("<form name='CDTform" + rndNum + "' action='Javascript:void(0);'>");document.writeln(' <font size=2 color=darkgreen>Time to our MAGICal first DCL cruise!!! </font><br>');document.writeln("<input type=text value='' size=40 name='WrittenByJamesMVenglarikII'>");document.writ eln("</form>");if (theFunction) theFunction += "var d = new Date();";else var theFunction = "var d = new Date();";theFunction += "var c = new Date('" + eval("CDTDate" + rndNum) + "');";theFunction += "var diff = (c - d)/1000;";theFunction += "var days = Math.floor(diff / 86400);";theFunction += "var rem = diff - (days * 86400);";theFunction += "var hours = Math.floor(rem / 3600);";theFunction += "rem = rem - (hours * 3600);";theFunction += "var minutes = Math.floor(rem / 60);";theFunction += "rem = rem - (minutes * 60);";theFunction += "var seconds = Math.floor(rem);";theFunction += "if ((days < 0) | (hours < 0) | (minutes < 0) | (seconds < 0)) ";theFunction += "var out = 'Cruisin\\\' with the Mouse!';";theFunction += "else ";theFunction += "var out = ' ' + days + ' days ' + hours + ' hrs. ' + minutes + ' mins. ' + seconds + ' secs.';";theFunction += "document.forms.CDTform" + rndNum + ".elements.WrittenByJamesMVenglarikII.value = out;";setInterval(theFunction, 1000);</Script>
Old 12-23-2003, 01:09 PM   #9
Grumbo

I'm so sorry to read this.
You are in everyone's thoughts and Nate in his short life has touched more people than most people would in 20 lifetimes.
My sincerest condolences

Grumbo
Old 12-23-2003, 01:09 PM   #10
woody64
Mouseketeer

May God Bless you and your family. Thank you for sharing your incredible lives with us.

woody

7 day Eastern, Feb. 2003
7 Day Eastern, Feb. 2004
7 Day Mediterranean, June 2014
Old 12-23-2003, 01:11 PM   #11
zalansky

DIS Veteran

Unhappy

I am so sorry to hear this news...I have been checking on the boards often to see how Nate was doing. you all have been such an inspiration to all of us. God bless you, our prayers are with you.

Loretta, Mike and Connor Zalansky

Old 12-23-2003, 01:11 PM   #12
natdencro
DIS Cast Member

Love and prayers from England

We share with others in sending our love and prayers to you and your nearest and dearest at this very sad time. Today we have also lost a friend, and can only hope that perhaps your Nathan and our pal, Roy, are now in heaven together - and at peace. God Bless You All. Nat
Old 12-23-2003, 01:13 PM   #13
Lisa
OMG, I think I am going to pee my pants
Where is that evil devil smilie when I need it?
Aside from a near collison with a Tom Turkey flying across the highway the day was great!

I am so sorry.
Next visit: WDW/DCL 04/15
Old 12-23-2003, 01:20 PM   #14
WebmasterKathy

Not Podcast Kathy, I'm the other one
Bring on the tequila and chocolates!

DISboards Administrator

Dear Page Family,

May God bless and keep you all in his sights as you work through this difficult time.

Thank you for sharing your beautiful Nate with us. I will always remember the joy in your words as you described your wonderful adventures on your Disney cruise with this wonderful boy and your family.
Old 12-23-2003, 01:20 PM   #15
BuzzBoyMom
My boys are my world!
Even the Tag Fairies like to vacation at WDW...they'll be back!

Chris, Eric and Boys,

Words cannot express how sad I am. I know you will carry his memory forever in your hearts but I also hope you know that we too will carry his memory. He has touched our lives, given us a glimpse at the beauty he has brought into the world and you have given us a deeper understanding of God's love.

May God bless you and bring you peace knowing that Nate is truly dancing with the angels....I can only imagine!!! I will go home tonight, hug my boys and tell them that Nate is dancing to his song.

With deep sorrow,
Karen

Last edited by BuzzBoyMom; 12-23-2003 at 01:39 PM.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: