Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum > Disney Cruise Meets
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-22-2004, 07:41 PM   #136
mjvans
Never Forget!

Unhappy Yikes!! I'm going to be the only one left!

We aren't leaving until Thursday morning!! I guess I'll be here by myself for awhile!! BOO HOO!!!!
Can't wait !! Seven days and counting!! I'm so looking forward to our deck party!! Yeah!
Michelle

June 1998 Old Key West
October 1999 Boardwalk Villas
June 2001 Boardwalk Villas
August 2003(for 50th BD) Boardwalk Villas
August 2004 4 day Disney Cruise and 3 days at Boardwalk Villas (With 2 extra days thanks to Hurricane Francis)
June 2006 Disneyland, Grand California Hotel
There for Pirates Premiere and Red Carpet Show.

June 2007 Disneyland, Grand California Hotel
August 2009 Board Walk Villas
April 2010 Beach Club
August 2010 Beach Club/Boardwalk
April 3 2011 Disney Dream
mjvans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2004, 07:45 PM   #137
D'AngelosdoDisney
Will hopefully accept the Tag Fairy's apology for making her feel left out

sniff, guess I will be the last one there.. not leaving till Saturday...better later the never! Eileen
ASMU 2001
ASMovies 1999
Off sight... too many trips to remember dating back to when i was a preteen
D'AngelosdoDisney is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 08-22-2004, 08:25 PM   #138
disneyfuntime
Mouseketeer

Michelle,

Thurs will be here before you know it. Have fun at your get together.

I started washing and packing today the next two weeks will be hectic at work. Labor day weekend we will be at my parents so next weekend is my last weekend to get ready.

Have a wonderful time, be safe, and say hi from me to your new friends.

Ps your brother has his 30 yr class reunion next saturday.

Love ya, take good care all of you

Marsha
disneyfuntime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2004, 08:58 PM   #139
Pea-n-Me
Survivor
Call me crazy but I prefer the single bath
Nothing beats the Magic of a Disney Resort!
Will DIS from the Potty
Alice, how's it hanging?

I'll be here until Saturday too...

BTW, who's going to write the DisMeet trip report?? No hands? OK, I probably will...

To Everyone Left: have a safe and easy flight and we'll see you in a week onboard the Wonder!

Post your best iPhone/smartphone pictures here!

All Star Music 2001/Polynesian Lagoon View Concierge 2002/Contemporary 2003/Disney Wonder 2003/Yacht Club and Disney Wonder 2004/Pop Century 2005/Dolphin and Pop Century MNSSHP 2005/Disney Magic and Pop Century 2006/Coronado Springs MNSSHP 2006/Dolphin and Disney Wonder 2007/Port Orleans Riverside 2008/Caribbean Beach 2009/Dolphin and Animal Kingdom Lodge Concierge 2011/Grand Floridian and Dolphin, MNSSHP 2013
Pea-n-Me is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2004, 02:23 PM   #140
pluto favorite
Earning My Ears

wonder cruise 8-29-04

Eileen
We are not leaving until Sunday morning. We will try to meet at 3pm at deck 7 aft.
Heres the names of my group
dd Jessica 11
dn Sarah 11
dn Kristine 15
my mom Elaine

Have a safe trip. I have loved reading everyones ideas and tips.

thanks
Debbie
pluto favorite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2004, 09:52 AM   #141
Pea-n-Me
Survivor
Will DIS from the Potty
Alice, how's it hanging?

HI Debbie,
Welcome back - thought we lost you! I've edited the names post from 8/17, page 8, to include you all. Have a safe trip and see you next Sunday.

All Star Music 2001/Polynesian Lagoon View Concierge 2002/Contemporary 2003/Disney Wonder 2003/Yacht Club and Disney Wonder 2004/Pop Century 2005/Dolphin and Pop Century MNSSHP 2005/Disney Magic and Pop Century 2006/Coronado Springs MNSSHP 2006/Dolphin and Disney Wonder 2007/Port Orleans Riverside 2008/Caribbean Beach 2009/Dolphin and Animal Kingdom Lodge Concierge 2011/Grand Floridian and Dolphin, MNSSHP 2013
Old 08-24-2004, 08:49 PM   #142
D'AngelosdoDisney

Im still here

Hi All, Im still here and insane in the great Hudson Valley! Been doing alot of packing, and running around. My niece is watching my kids for the next few days so I have to get house ready for her. She is 6ft something and eats like a horse.. She is 17 and a basketball player.. All the colleges are looking at her!!! Everone is packed except for my oldest, Eileen. She is with her grandmother in Washington D.C. I can't keep my mind off of anything else but this cruise and my boss is gonna kill me!!! I hope that everyone feels the same way... Happy packing! Eileen
ASMU 2001
ASMovies 1999
Old 08-24-2004, 11:49 PM   #143
mjvans
Never Forget!

I'm crazed at this point too.........

Had a nightmare last night that a lady at the airport stole the contents of my purse, including my wallet, id, travlers checks, documents and all!! Crap!! I was so freaked out.............wish I could have gone back to sleep and change the finale around!! Been checking my purse all day to make sure my driver's license was still there. Pretty much done with packing.......just need to figure out the carry-ons for the kids and I..........going to have Jay in charge of the important stuff........as I get easily distracted with the kids and am afraid I will forget a bag or 2!!
We are soooooooooooo close........just don't want anything to go wrong at this point!
I can relate to your niece in a sense. Russell is a basketball player too and at 14 years, he is already 5ft 11 in and wears a size 12 foot!! He literally eats us out of house and home........the beauty of the cruise is that he can eat 24/7!!!
Stay sane!
Michelle

June 1998 Old Key West
August 2004 4 day Disney Cruise and 3 days at Boardwalk Villas (With 2 extra days thanks to Hurricane Francis)

April 2010 Beach Club
Old 08-24-2004, 11:59 PM   #144
Pea-n-Me
Survivor
Will DIS from the Potty
Alice, how's it hanging?

I haven't really packed anything yet, just made lots of lists, LOL. Hope to start tomorrow but realistically know I probably won't until Thursday or Friday, have to work a 12hr night shift Wed night and then I'm done. Believe it or not the hard part for me is making the lists so I don't forget anything.

The kids are really excited. DS so cute, tells me he's really looking forward to the cruise but is a little nervous about the lifeboat drill ("what do we need that for"??). Told him nobody likes it but everyone has to go and then we get to party!!

Old 08-25-2004, 06:27 AM   #145
D'AngelosdoDisney

Morning all, another day closer... Linda, my little on also worried about the life boat drill. For a 4 year old, she worries way too much over too many things. We just got to get them past this and hope they think life vests are cool. Have a good day! Eileen
ASMU 2001
ASMovies 1999
Old 08-26-2004, 06:31 AM   #146
Pea-n-Me
Survivor
Will DIS from the Potty
Alice, how's it hanging?

Quote:
We aren't leaving until Thursday morning!!
Michelle, have a safe flight and enjoy your stay at RonJon's! See you at Port Canaveral.

Quote:
not leaving till Saturday...
Eileen, are you having as much angst as I am about leaving Dorothy, LOL?? Have a great trip Saturday and enjoy the CR!!

Quote:
We are not leaving until Sunday morning.
Debbie, it looks like you will be bringing up the rear!! Have a good flight and don't miss the ship!!

Still haven't packed but hope to get started today...One hour left of work!
Linda

Old 08-26-2004, 07:39 AM   #147
mjvans
Never Forget!

And we're off.............

to the airport in an hour!! Wish I would have been able to sleep more last night as I'm not looking forwward to a long traveling day! Oh well............we will be in Florida tongiht, how good is that ??
On a sidenote, I have a six year old son that is afraid of a lot too.....things that you'd never even fathorm but mostly of things that are new and unfamilar to him......gosh, never thought much about the life drill but this is something that could make him afraid.........will have to talk it up for sure before then!
See you Sunday~
Michelle

June 1998 Old Key West

April 2010 Beach Club
Old 08-26-2004, 07:56 PM   #148
D'AngelosdoDisney

Hi, Im packed up, shopped out and just plain old tired! Are we there yet? Lost my excitement in all the running I have been doing. Please remind me to relax on this vacation! Eileen
ASMU 2001
ASMovies 1999
Old 08-26-2004, 10:59 PM   #149
Pea-n-Me
Survivor
Will DIS from the Potty
Alice, how's it hanging?

Eileen, I'm with you. Just went through all my clothes deciding what to wear, know I'm bringing too much but like having options!!

Liesl is leaving at 4am with DH who will later drop her off at house she's boarding at. Fearful she's spoiled sleeping in our bedroom knowing woman is going to keep her crated in the kitchen - there's going to be some howling in that house!! Hoping also my mother can handle the 13yo dog as well.

Had a crazy day today. I'm so tired of dealing with incompetent people who really don't know what they're doing. Signed up for new cell phone service, woman totally wrong on her info so instead of having a relaxing evening packing had to go back down to phone store and redo all the mistakes she made. Tried to not let it spoil my mood but was difficult, she took me away from what I needed to do.

I wonder if the others are having a good time?? I guess that's a dumb question. Can't wait to be down there too. Are you staying in the garden wing or tower at the CR? Nothing puts me in a Disney mood like that place.

Who is watching Dorothy for you and how do you think she'll fare? Are you feeling guilty? I thought of you tonight when I met a canine officer from the local Sherrif's Dept/prison (having a pedicure, lol).

Talk to you soon.

P.S. EILEEN - RELAX, WE"RE ALMOST THERE!! (Hang in there)!

Old 08-26-2004, 11:18 PM   #150
disneyfuntime
Mouseketeer

Hi everyone this is Marsha, Michelle's SIL she just called they made it safe and sound to Orlando, she says the weather is nice in the 80's. I told her I would let you know she is there. Kids did great on the plane which I know stresses her out when they act up.

All of you have a wonderful vacation be safe.
disneyfuntime is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: