Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum > Disney Cruise Meets
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-25-2005, 09:23 PM   #1
joeanne
Earning My Ears

pirate party

Ok ive been reading everyone post and is the pirate party. part of the cruise if so how can we get a list of all the things going on, on the boat any help would be great. everyone on here has been great looking forward to meeting everyone on the ship
joeanne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2005, 10:34 PM   #2
ebmouse
Mouseketeer

Smile

Hi Joeanne, Pirate Night is the day we spend at Castaway Cay. Everyone is part of it since it's part of your dining experience for the night. The dining staff is dressed up and we are encouraged to dress up too, if we like. They have special menus that we get to keep and everyone is given a pirate bandanna; to also keep. Later on, there is a big deck party w/ a special fireworks display. Sounds like it will be a blast! Have you heard about the navigators? They are the day's itinerary for what's happening on the ship. You can get an idea of what they are like by checking some from past cruises. Things will be a bit different on ours but you'll get an idea on what's gonna be going on. Hope this helps.

Last edited by ebmouse; 08-27-2005 at 07:43 AM.
ebmouse is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 08-26-2005, 02:27 AM   #3
joeanne
Earning My Ears

very helpful thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by ebmouse
Hi Joeanne, Pirate Night is the day we spend at Castaway Cay. Everyone is part of it since it's part of your dining experience for the night. The dining staff is dressed up and we are encouraged to dress up too, if we like. They have special menus that we get to keep and everyone is given a pirate bandanna; to also keep. Later on, there is a big deck party w/ a special fireworks display. Sounds like it will be a blast! Have you heard about the navigators? They are the day's itinerary for what's happening on the ship. You can get an idea of what they are like by checking some from past cruises. Things will be a bit different on ours but you'll get a idea on what's gonna be going on. Hope this helps.
i will be going with my husband and two kids 10 and 8 boy and girl.and you
joeanne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2005, 07:47 AM   #4
ebmouse
Mouseketeer

My DH and DD14. Any luck w/ your plans yet?

ebmouse is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: