Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports > Completed Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-30-2006, 05:45 PM   #1
FlowersChild
DIS Veteran

Well I am back and I feel great :)

I will try to give you a trip report in more detail later on. I think I will break it down day by day also because there is so much to tell. I just wanted to type something about my trip today. Okay well some of you know that I was in DisneyWorld for 9 full days from the 21 to 29 and it was a birthday vacation.

I feel so good right now The fact that my disney vacation is over with does not make me feel sad at all. You see Disney seems to have a magic that works really well on me, so not only was I happy on my Disney vacation but I am still happy because I know I did it. I have never stayed in DisneyWorld for a week so my mind is very happy right now because I did it

I had a lot of Birthday Dinning meals and I hugs many characters for my birthday. On my birthdate characters and other cast members loved my Flower the Skunk shirt that said " It's my Birthday " Also at my Birthday Dinner at the 1900 Park Fair they knew that Suzy and Perla where my 2 favorite characters that come to DisneyWorld so when they sang happy birthday to me that had both Suzy and Perla come over to my table while they lit my cake and put a crown on my head Also I got a picture with Suzy and Perla together while wearing the crown

I got sick day 3 and on day 4 I almost lost my voice, on day 5 my voice was a little better but I was still pretty sick for the rest of the vacation. I will say on my Birthdate I did not feel as sick as I did the other days and that includes the 2 days after birthdate ? Must have been Disney magic at work that caused me not to feel as sick on my birthdate But my sickness did not ruin my vacation.

I went to the doctor today and I am taking something very strong and it will get rid of what I got by the time my Valentine's vacation comes up from feb 11th to feb 17th. I don't want to be sick on both big trips lol > When I was sleeping on my bed in the hotel at night I was thinking about that female skunk from Bambi. Since I am FlowersChild that means the Female Skunk is my mommy Flower knows that Females are good when it comes to taking care of their sick children so that is why he sent her over to take care of me When I am sick I want my mommy You have to admit that a tiny little skunk taking care of her 6 foot 3 baby is just adorable

I got lots of pictures taken with the characters at the Magic Kingdom. O the last day Suzy and Perla was at main street so I got 8 pictures taken with them together on that day. Plus I went to the 1900 Park Fair on that day also ( which means I was at 1900 Park Fair 2 times for this vacation ) and got 3 pictures with Perla by herself at my table and 3 with Suzy by herself out in the lobby. Plus I got 2 pictures with Suzy and Perla together in the lobby.

O and I also got a room at the Love Bug Hotel in AllStarMovies like I wanted It was very easy for me to find even if I did not have my cute stuffed animals by my window for people to see I will never forget my room number. Also even if I did forget my room number I would never forget where my room is. So when I go back to AllStarMovies I will be able to find that room I stayed in for my birthday very easy and I can say that is the room I lived in for my birthday week Also putting my adorable stuffed animals by my window for people to see was one of the things that I enjoyed the most on my vacation

I did not get to see Thumper so if he will be doing pictures for the Bambi 2 dvd I guess he has not come out yet ? But maybe I will see him when I go back up in Feb. I would love to see any character from Bambi at DisneyWorld. Flower is my favorite character of all times and the female skunk from Bambi is my second favorite Disney character, but lets say that Flower and his girlfriend where taken out of the film, well Bambi would still be one of my favorite movies of all times. We can say that Flower makes an allready great movie a million times better

Last edited by FlowersChild; 01-30-2006 at 05:57 PM.
Old 01-30-2006, 08:23 PM   #2
VanniGirl
DIS Veteran

Glad to hear you had a nice birthday trip - looking forward to hearing more
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 01-30-2006, 11:16 PM   #3
anewvance
Who needs a birthday for birthday cake?
I'm a nutter butter when it comes to bargains!
whew, now that that insane embarassing moment is over....

Glad you had a great trip. Thinking I might have seen you yesterday at Magic Kingdom... were you there and were you wearing a Flower sweatshirt?
Old 01-30-2006, 11:43 PM   #4
Valentine
BL II - Purple Team
Solo Travel addict
Photo Editor Wizard
Memories of Jambalaya and Sunday School...
I respect the heirachy of my cats

So glad to hear you are feeling so happy!! What a great trip you had!! Happy Birthday again! and I can't wait to hear more about your trip!!

Kathy

Tough Guy
Old 01-31-2006, 12:48 AM   #5
FlowersChild
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by anewvance
Glad you had a great trip. Thinking I might have seen you yesterday at Magic Kingdom... were you there and were you wearing a Flower sweatshirt?
Yes I was at the Magic Kingdom yesterday and part of the time I was wearing my Flower Hoody About what time do you remember seeing someone wear a Flower sweatshirt ? I pretty much remember the times that I put the Hoody on and tied it around my waist
Old 01-31-2006, 10:12 AM   #6
Minniespal

The Original 'Free Spirit'
Who's Next??

Sounds fantastic ~ Thanx for sharing.
Old 01-31-2006, 10:54 AM   #7
anewvance
Who needs a birthday for birthday cake?
I'm a nutter butter when it comes to bargains!
whew, now that that insane embarassing moment is over....

I bet it was you.... lol. Yikes, I honestly can't remember what time, you were walking down mainstreet. Eveningish maybe?
Old 01-31-2006, 11:44 AM   #8
FlowersChild
DIS Veteran

Well right before 6:00 oclock I did put on my Flower hoody not because I was cold but because I wanted my 9th picture with Suzy and Perla for that day to be with me in my Flower Hoody Also I was going to give them both a hug for this grand last picture, but when I got up there they said they closed the line I just wanted to cry lol

Anyways I did not go back to my locker so I ended up leaving the Flower Hoody on and I did walk down mainstreet towards tommorrowland right after which was close to 6:00 P.M. > Around 7:30 P.M. I walk back down mainstreet to get to my locker and go out of Magic Kingdom so I could go to 1900 Park Fair. So both 6:00 P.M. and 7:30 are around evening. My guess is you saw me at 7:30 since that is when it was dark.

I am pretty sure I am the one you saw After all it's not like I was wearing a Donald Duck Hoody lol > I hardly ever see people wearing a Flower shirt. The 3 people who where wearing a Flower shirt where one girl child and 2 girls who where in there 20's or teens or something like that and they where not Hoody's. I have never seen anyone where a Hoody with little Flower on it
Old 02-01-2006, 09:10 PM   #9
Ilovestitch
DIS Veteran

Glad you had a good time on your b-day trip!

They should have a Flower character that walks around the parks- I mean if they can make a Thumper, why not Flower?

For your valentine's trip are you staying at All Stars again? Or a different resort?

-Stephanie
Trips to WDW: '82 Ft. Wilderness, '91 Wilderness Cabins, '95 Offsite w/school trip, '96 ASM, '98 BWI/DCL, '00 CBR/DCL, '03 CBR/DCL, May '04 CBR/HRH, Dec. '04 Poly, May '05 AKL/Poly, Oct '05 AKL, May '06 Poly again, Oct '06 Beach Club/DCL, March '07 DL Grand Californian, Oct '07 DCL/Polynesian
Old 02-01-2006, 09:43 PM   #10
FlowersChild
DIS Veteran

I will be staying at all Star Movies again. I love all those childlike icons. Plus I will try to get Love Bug Hotel number 6, for my birthday I had Love Bug hotel number 7 Also I have heard that you can't put stuffed animals by your window if you are staying at some of the higher priced resorts. I mean they have window's but you can't show off your stuffed animals. Showing off my cute,adorable,stuffed animals is one of the best parts of the trip
Old 02-02-2006, 08:46 AM   #11
declansdad
DIS Dad#639
Still waiting for his first one

Glad you had a great trip. Will you be posting your pictures?
ASM - March 2004 --- POP - July 2005 --- POP and the Poly - August 2007 --- CBR - Aug 2008 --- POFQ August 2009--- POP Christmas 2010--- POFQ Aug 2011 --- Disney Dream and MK March 2013 --- EPCOT F&G March 2013 --- Pop July 2013 --- AK March 2014

me dw (pooksma) ds
DIS Dads Club Member #639

Our WDW photos on Photobucket, Our WDW photos on Flickr

Old 02-03-2006, 10:55 AM   #12
luvdzne
Mouseketeer
Will run and hide if you bring out a sewing machine!
My kids bribed the Tag Fairy to keep their mom busy so they can stay up late

It sounds like you had a great birthday trip flowerschild. Sorry to hear you were sick. Oh and belated
Old 02-03-2006, 09:32 PM   #13
DisneyMomOK
DIS Veteran

Glad to hear you had a wonderful trip, except for being sick. Thanks for sharing.

Sharon
Old 02-03-2006, 10:18 PM   #14
byoung
You are keeping us alive

Yes I still love getting my fix here on the DIS daily

Thanks.

4/80 Offsite--11/87 FWC--11/90 CBR--5/99CBR--5/01 CR AS CBR--10/02 OKW DWL--12/03 OKW--6/04 Offsite--10/04 BCV POR--12/04 CSR--1/05 CBR--5/05 BWV POLY--6/05 Offsite--10/05 BWV Welcome Home--11/05 Offsite--12/05 CSR OKW--2,3/06 OKW--5/06 Pops VWL Offsite--10/06 POR BWV--12/06 BWV--2,3/07 Offsite--5/07 BWV POR CS--10/07 CB BWV--12/07 OKW--2/08 Offsite--5/08 ASM VWL--9/08 AKV--10/08 BWV--3/09 Offsite--5/09 OKW--10/09 BWV ASM--11/09 ASM--12/09 SS--5/10 VWL

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: