Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Welcome to the DIS
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-17-2012, 05:47 PM   #2986
Nobtis
Earning My Ears

Newbie!

Hi Everyone!
Just found this board! My wife & I love Disney and we had a blast on the Maiden Voyage of The Disney Fantasy! Looking forward to getting to know you all!
Nobtis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2012, 06:28 PM   #2987
Fairest
Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by hujh2012 View Post
welcome
so cool to be here on the board!
Fairest is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 04-19-2012, 09:08 PM   #2988
Mouse Louse
Earning My Ears

Hi there!

I had a neighbor tell me about this place. Looks great!
Mouse Louse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2012, 02:54 PM   #2989
Epcot Queen
Earning My Ears

Newbie!

I am a middle school student and I love Walt Disney World! I can't wait to go again and look forward to meeting everyone here!
Old 04-20-2012, 03:28 PM   #2990
Cinderella's slipper
A cross between Cinderella and Winnie the Pooh - "uniquely me"

Welcome

Quote:
Originally Posted by Epcot Queen View Post
I am a middle school student and I love Walt Disney World! I can't wait to go again and look forward to meeting everyone here!
There are so many knowledgeable people here that can answer any question you have about all things Disney. Enjoy and Happy Planning!

Linda ~~WDW Commando Club #200
October 1982 offsite -- October 1986 offsite
Many trips in between -POFQ -- Disney World Land & Sea Cruise Poly, Sept 2001 -- POR, Sept 2002 -- Disneyland, Aug 2005 --Shades of Green, Feb 2008 -- Dreams Come True Trip, AKL, Oct 2009 --POFQ, Sept 2011 -- Pop Century, Oct 2012 -- Offsite, March 2014 an all girls trip.
Cinderella's slipper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2012, 12:56 AM   #2991
LilyKate
Earning My Ears

Wow!

I had heard about the Disboards before but I never thought it was this big! I am a big Disney fan and can't wait to read about some of the interesting tips/info on the boards. Hello!
LilyKate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2012, 08:26 AM   #2992
Cinderella's slipper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nobtis View Post
Hi Everyone!
Just found this board! My wife & I love Disney and we had a blast on the Maiden Voyage of The Disney Fantasy! Looking forward to getting to know you all!
Hi Nobtis, I'm happy for you, but a little envious that you were able to sail on the Fantasy. There is a great Cruise Line Forum here on the boards, that you may find helpful, in addition to all your expperience from your previous trip in planning your next trip.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilyKate View Post
I had heard about the Disboards before but I never thought it was this big! I am a big Disney fan and can't wait to read about some of the interesting tips/info on the boards. Hello!
LilyKate, welcome to our addiction! This is a great place to learn and share information about all things Disney.

Many trips in between -POFQ -- Disney World Land & Sea Cruise Poly, Sept 2001 -- POR, Sept 2002 -- Disneyland, Aug 2005 --Shades of Green, Feb 2008 -- Dreams Come True Trip, AKL, Oct 2009 --POFQ, Sept 2011 -- Pop Century, Oct 2012 -- Offsite, March 2014 an all girls trip.
Old 04-22-2012, 08:29 AM   #2993
Cinderella's slipper

Welcome

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eutychus View Post
Are the other cruise lines a better deal?
There is a cruise line forum here on the boards and while a better deal is subject to various criteria, you may get a quicker response to your question there. Happy Planning and Sailing!

Old 04-22-2012, 07:09 PM   #2994
FairestOfThemAll87
I'm more Evil Queen, than Snow White.

Howdy

I'm a newbie to the board, just wanted to post a hello from Texas
Going to Disney in August for the 5th time in my life (4 times at the world and 1 time in cali). Been going since I was 3. Hope to learn some new and exciting stuff from this board :D!

-Lauren
FairestOfThemAll87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2012, 10:24 AM   #2995
dlconway
Earning My Ears

Bump

Sorry for this really stupid question, but what does bump mean when looking to rent points?
dlconway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2012, 04:02 PM   #2996
siskaren
DIS Veteran

I'm not aware of it having any meaning with regards to renting points; it's just a way to move (or bump) a thread to the top of the page.
siskaren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2012, 02:04 PM   #2997
Niewoe
Mouseketeer

New to the forum/DVC

We're hoping to close on our DVC membership in July... very excited to plan our first vacation as members!! Any advice/suggestions?

DVC members since 7/12

Disney Surprise (DS at age 3) best part is at the end... if you've never seen a kid not want to go to disney world, it's worth your time.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JjDvh5vxhh8
Niewoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2012, 09:55 AM   #2998
lovemybabes
Earning My Ears

Hi there! Very first post, never been to Disney and I am really wanting to plan to go soon! My cousin lives in Clermont and goes all the time, she has convinced me that I need to go. I can't wait to see & read all about it here!
lovemybabes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2012, 08:00 AM   #2999
North of Mouse
DIS Veteran

Hi, hope someone can help me here - don't really know where to go with this question. Since the Dis was updated earlier this month, they make me go through the "log in" process everytime I post - whether it's been 5 min. or 30 min. or everytime I get back online. They would NOT accept my old password that has worked perfectly - gave me a new one that's crazy with letter caps, small letters, and numbers. STILL, I have to re enter it EVERY TIME I get online. I'm going NUTS. Can someone please help, or tell me where to go to get help? Thank you so much
North of Mouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2012, 04:12 PM   #3000
lovetoscrap
Sees tag fairy posts that aren't there
Please bring back the Gecko and dump the stupid eyeballs
Just a timy bit dixzy

DISboards Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by North of Mouse View Post
Hi, hope someone can help me here - don't really know where to go with this question. Since the Dis was updated earlier this month, they make me go through the "log in" process everytime I post - whether it's been 5 min. or 30 min. or everytime I get back online. They would NOT accept my old password that has worked perfectly - gave me a new one that's crazy with letter caps, small letters, and numbers. STILL, I have to re enter it EVERY TIME I get online. I'm going NUTS. Can someone please help, or tell me where to go to get help? Thank you so much
There are threads on this on the Technical Support board. You need to clear all of your DISboards cookies.

SCRAPbooking, I love to SCRAPbook. Don't worry, you're not the only one that read it wrong!
*Grand Duchess of Airline Check Ins and Upgrades**Lady In Waiting of The Cheap Boxed Wine Chamber**Grand Princess Royale of Cookieland* Another quality, content-rich post by LTS
lovetoscrap is offline   Reply With Quote