Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Welcome to the DIS
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-24-2009, 04:07 PM   #1816
lovetoscrap
Sees tag fairy posts that aren't there
Please bring back the Gecko and dump the stupid eyeballs
Just a timy bit dixzy

DISboards Moderator

Welcome to all our new members!

SCRAPbooking, I love to SCRAPbook. Don't worry, you're not the only one that read it wrong!
*Grand Duchess of Airline Check Ins and Upgrades**Lady In Waiting of The Cheap Boxed Wine Chamber**Grand Princess Royale of Cookieland* Another quality, content-rich post by LTS
lovetoscrap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2009, 05:30 PM   #1817
v.t.
DIS Veteran

momofthreeamigos

Howdy! I have been reading for a while, finally found time to join in. Thanks to all your great info ADR's are good to go!!
v.t. is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 03-27-2009, 10:25 AM   #1818
LDCruiser
Sharing the Good Life

Hello All,
New to the boards. Planning on our next visit to WDW. , December, 09 for the holidays .
Looking to schedule our dinning. I have received mixed information on dining. Does any know if the Rain Forest cafe is still at the Animal Kingdom Park.

LD
May 2005 Disney Cruise Lines (7 Day Western Carib)
April 2008 W.D.W (CBR)
April 2008 Disney Cruise Line ( 7 Day Eastern Carib)
December 2009 W.D.W - POFQ
December 2010 - POFQ
September 2011 - CSR
March 2012 - (7 Western Caribbean Cruise)
September 2012 CSR
LDCruiser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2009, 10:33 AM   #1819
OnceUponADream07
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by LDCruiser View Post
Hello All,
New to the boards. Planning on our next visit to WDW. , December, 09 for the holidays .
Looking to schedule our dinning. I have received mixed information on dining. Does any know if the Rain Forest cafe is still at the Animal Kingdom Park.

LD
Hi Welcome aboard. Choosing restaurants is what got me into being a DISer, too!! The Rain Forrest is still at AK, but it is not included in the dining plan if you are opting for that.

1982 (pre-kids), 1991, 1995, 1998, 1999 (DS only); 2000 & 2006 - Off-Site; 2004 & 2008 POR (ME, DH); 2009 ME, DH, DS, DD & DBFF - POR; 2010 (ME, DH) - CBR; 2011 OKW (ME, DH); 2012 POR FQ (ME, DH);2013 CS
OnceUponADream07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2009, 11:15 AM   #1820
Vickilynn42
Mouseketeer

Pretty new here! We are a family of five from Wyoming, heading to Disney World April 4th through the 11th- and extremely excited! We are also overwhelmed with all of the information, but grateful to have it.
Vickilynn42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2009, 08:52 AM   #1821
LDCruiser
Sharing the Good Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by OnceUponADream07 View Post
Hi Welcome aboard. Choosing restaurants is what got me into being a DISer, too!! The Rain Forrest is still at AK, but it is not included in the dining plan if you are opting for that.
Thank you for the update and welcome. The dining is the way we were going and now why it is missisng from some the the reports.

Being new i hope i'm doing this correctly.
May 2005 Disney Cruise Lines (7 Day Western Carib)
April 2008 W.D.W (CBR)
April 2008 Disney Cruise Line ( 7 Day Eastern Carib)
December 2009 W.D.W - POFQ
December 2010 - POFQ
September 2011 - CSR
March 2012 - (7 Western Caribbean Cruise)
September 2012 CSR
LDCruiser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2009, 12:16 PM   #1822
Kayka
Mouseketeer

I joined this board years ago, but trying to recover my password things went haywire... so starting all over again. I feel NEW as I've not been here for some time. Great site, great source of information :-)
Kayka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2009, 08:35 AM   #1823
Mom of a *Princess*
Addicted to the Happiest Place on Earth

Hi from another Newbie! Just joined today after surfing the site for a few weeks. Lots of great and useful information and Tips. Thanks Disboards. We are going to Disneyland this April and my whole family is looking forward to it, especially my 2 and 3 year olds.
Mom of a *Princess* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2009, 01:54 PM   #1824
Dopey's twin Dippy
DIS Veteran

Smile

hi again. i think i almos have my problem posting fixed. i think i have to just still fix my password . it keeps putting me inmy new name with new posts. i have to again thank lovetoscrap for helping me. i appreciate your time and help. i think i should have it straigtened out soon. thanks again.
Dopey's twin Dippy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2009, 02:56 PM   #1825
betheamichelle
Earning My Ears

im totally lost, i would like to post an announce about renting points from a DVC member
betheamichelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2009, 03:00 PM   #1826
betheamichelle
Earning My Ears

Help!
betheamichelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2009, 03:22 PM   #1827
lovetoscrap
Just a timy bit dixzy

DISboards Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by betheamichelle View Post
im totally lost, i would like to post an announce about renting points from a DVC member
Not sure what help you want? You need to go to our DVC Rent/Trade board to post about this. Is there anything else you need?

SCRAPbooking, I love to SCRAPbook. Don't worry, you're not the only one that read it wrong!
*Grand Duchess of Airline Check Ins and Upgrades**Lady In Waiting of The Cheap Boxed Wine Chamber**Grand Princess Royale of Cookieland* Another quality, content-rich post by LTS
Old 03-29-2009, 03:24 PM   #1828
lovetoscrap
Just a timy bit dixzy

DISboards Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dopey's twin Dippy View Post
hi again. i think i almos have my problem posting fixed. i think i have to just still fix my password . it keeps putting me inmy new name with new posts. i have to again thank lovetoscrap for helping me. i appreciate your time and help. i think i should have it straigtened out soon. thanks again.
You may need to clear your cookies on your computer to get it to stop doing that automatically. Nice to see you back as your old self!

Old 03-29-2009, 03:32 PM   #1829
Dopey's twin Dippy
DIS Veteran

Question

sorry for babbling but here goes. am i going crazy or what?? ok so earlier i posted on this site. i saw my posting on this site. now when i come back again, i do NOT see my post. am i nuts or what??? i never had these problems on all my other posts. is something new that i just dont get?? i dont know, ill keep trying though.
Dopey's twin Dippy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2009, 04:09 PM   #1830
lovetoscrap
Just a timy bit dixzy

DISboards Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dopey's twin Dippy View Post
sorry for babbling but here goes. am i going crazy or what?? ok so earlier i posted on this site. i saw my posting on this site. now when i come back again, i do NOT see my post. am i nuts or what??? i never had these problems on all my other posts. is something new that i just dont get?? i dont know, ill keep trying though.
Look in your user control panel (User CP) and all threads that you post on should show up there. Click and find where you posted.