Ths DIS is a great place to ask Orlando Stroller rental questions and share tips.
Orlando Stroller Rentals is your #1 place to rent a high-end stroller to use during your family vaction to the Orlando area.  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney for Families
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-11-2009, 02:39 PM   #226
lovemyboys2009
Earning My Ears

links not working

hi! I have been trying to get the pages as well and I can't get the links to work either.
lovemyboys2009 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2009, 11:55 PM   #227
julluvsdisney
"A dream is a wish your heart makes, when you're fast asleep"

Awsome idea! Thanks

Mouseketeers-ME, DH, DS, DS
WDW TRIPS*1994 ASMu* 2007 Disneymoon POFQ* 2009 POP*2010 POP*2011 POP* 2012 POR* 2013 POR*2014 POR RR*2014 POFQ *
julluvsdisney is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 05-12-2009, 09:37 PM   #228
tlwooley
Earning My Ears

Links

The links Work I repeat the links in earlier post WORK. You have to go to the links in Internet Explorer and not Mozilla. So download IE if you don't have it.
tlwooley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 10:05 PM   #229
Disneyvirg
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by tlwooley View Post
The links Work I repeat the links in earlier post WORK. You have to go to the links in Internet Explorer and not Mozilla. So download IE if you don't have it.
I have IE7, but none of the links work for me. What else can I try? I tried the different links withine the website and none of them worked.

TIA
Disneyvirg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2009, 11:01 AM   #230
crocko
DVC Member

Quick note: If you have a particular character/theme you would like to find in a coloring page go to Google Images and type in your character...for example, type "Flik coloring page" and you quickly get 5 coloring pages from A Bug's Life.

Also, just wanted to tell you about what we're doing. First trip for my son (who will be 5) and daughter (who will be 3) coming up. [Not first for my wife and I, but first for the kids]. At exactly 26 weeks out, we started a Disney alphabet countdown. Every week, we're doing fun projects related to a letter and Disney things. Starting with A and finishing with Z. Each week as we start a new letter, they know we're getting closer to the trip [they can't wait to get to Z], plus they anticipate what new Disney things we'll talk about with each letter.

For each letter, some things we are doing -- Showing pictures of a ride -- Showing pictures of a non-ride -- Showing pictures of characters that start with that letter -- Providing worksheets and coloring pages for those characters -- my wife is weekly turning these into 2 things, 1) a big scrapbook with everything and 2) a smaller a scrapbook that shows some highlight pictures of each week that we can take on the trip.

So, for the letter A --> 4 or 5 pictures of Astro Orbiter (which both kids are now super excited to ride) and 4 or 5 pictures of the Animal Kingdom Lodge where we will be staying. I love asking them where we're going to stay on our trip and listening to them try to sound out that full name.
For characters, they have a picture of Alice, Aladdin, Ariel, Anastasia, Abu, Aurora, Arthur, Archimedes, Andy (Toy Story), and Annie (Einsteins) for their scrapbook.

This week, we're finishing up the letter I and getting started on the letter J.

For J, we're talking about The Jungle Cruise, Jedi Training Academy and the following characters: Jeremy (Phineas & Ferb), Jessie, Jacques, Jiminy Cricket, Jane (Tarzan), JoJo, Prince John, Jafar, Jasmine, Jose Carioca, and June.

Last edited by crocko; 05-21-2009 at 08:04 AM.
crocko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2009, 11:11 AM   #231
lizet313
A dream is a wish your HEART makes!

The link did not work
Old 05-20-2009, 06:12 PM   #232
thmar
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by crocko View Post
Quick note: If you have a particular character/theme you would like to find in a coloring page go to Google Images and type in your character...for example, type "Flik coloring page" and you quickly get 5 coloring pages from A Bug's Life. [sorry for no direct links, I don't have 10 posts yet]

Also, just wanted to tell you about what we're doing. First trip for my son (who will be 5) and daughter (who will be 3) coming up. [Not first for my wife and I, but first for the kids]. At exactly 26 weeks out, we started a Disney alphabet countdown. Every week, we're doing fun projects related to a letter and Disney things. Starting with A and finishing with Z. Each week as we start a new letter, they know we're getting closer to the trip [they can't wait to get to Z], plus they anticipate what new Disney things we'll talk about with each letter.

For each letter, some things we are doing -- Showing pictures of a ride -- Showing pictures of a non-ride -- Showing pictures of characters that start with that letter -- Providing worksheets and coloring pages for those characters -- my wife is weekly turning these into 2 things, 1) a big scrapbook with everything and 2) a smaller a scrapbook that shows some highlight pictures of each week that we can take on the trip.

So, for the letter A --> 4 or 5 pictures of Astro Orbiter (which both kids are now super excited to ride) and 4 or 5 pictures of the Animal Kingdom Lodge where we will be staying. I love asking them where we're going to stay on our trip and listening to them try to sound out that full name.
For characters, they have a picture of Alice, Aladdin, Ariel, Anastasia, Abu, Aurora, Arthur, Archimedes, Andy (Toy Story), and Annie (Einsteins) for their scrapbook.

This week, we're finishing up the letter I and getting started on the letter J.

For J, we're talking about The Jungle Cruise, Jedi Training Academy and the following characters: Jeremy (Phineas & Ferb), Jessie, Jacques, Jiminy Cricket, Jane (Tarzan), JoJo, Prince John, Jafar, Jasmine, Jose Carioca, and June.
What a wonderful idea!! 3 thumbs up!

"You may not realize it when it happens, but a kick in the teeth may be the best thing in the world for you." Walt Disney

God Bless...

thmar
thmar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2009, 08:04 AM   #233
crocko
DVC Member

Links fixed!
crocko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2009, 07:01 PM   #234
gymbomominNC
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by tlwooley View Post
The links I have tried, about 6 of them, give me errors. Can the rest of you assess the links. Would like to go and print but can't.
I had trouble with the links too....go to themouseforless.com and click on downloads then choose kid downloads and you can print with adobe. HTH!
gymbomominNC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2009, 03:16 PM   #235
mater82
Earning My Ears

This is such a neat idea. I love it thank you for sharing

dh me ds (9) ds(5) dd (2)
mater82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2009, 11:26 AM   #236
camafrogs
Earning My Ears

Thank you everyone

all this info should help keep the kids occupied
camafrogs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2009, 08:37 PM   #237
toomanynicks
Earning My Ears

ty ty ty ty
toomanynicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2009, 05:04 PM   #238
1hero2princesses
DIS Veteran

These pages are very cute but don't really work for me. My DS5 is supposed to do a journal for kindergarten but he does not read or write yet. Anyone have any links or ideas for cute pages that would be age appropriate for him? I guess he could draw pictures after a I read him a question? Any help would be appreciated.

Me DH DS 5 DD 3 DD 2
1hero2princesses is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2009, 07:08 PM   #239
flying_babyb
DIS Veteran

Im in the same boat as 1hero2princesses. I have one reader, one almost reader and No writers. They can do there name and a few spelling type words but not alot.
flying_babyb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2009, 09:17 PM   #240
ilovevacations
Earning My Ears

this is very convenient to print for the kids trip its a really good addition and a nice way to set up a great trip to disney collection.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: