Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-28-2014, 11:51 AM   #1
kerstfan1
DIS Veteran

masages on the wonder

im looking at booking a massage on the wonder in the alone time do u still get to book like a swedish massage in the alone when they are booked full normaly
Old 07-28-2014, 12:18 PM   #2
MouseMomx2
DIS Veteran

I am not sure exactly what you are asking. For a massage you have a couple of options...
  • Regular Massage Appointment - Massage done in a regular room.
  • Alone Time - You get the use of one of the Spa Villas. You will have some time on the verandah, complete with hot tub, and then you will have a treatment of your choice (Swedish massage is one of the options).
You cannot have a massage in the Spa Villa without booking the Alone Time treatment. If you want that treatment I would suggest booking it in advance as the times do fill up.

If you are taking a cruise that includes a stop at Castaway Cay you can also book a massage that will take place in one of the massage huts on the adult beach. The huts are fully enclosed and private.
Register to remove

Old 07-28-2014, 12:19 PM   #3
kerstfan1
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by MouseMomx2 View Post
I am not sure exactly what you are asking. For a massage you have a couple of options...
  • Regular Massage Appointment - Massage done in a regular room.
  • Alone Time - You get the use of one of the Spa Villas. You will have some time on the verandah, complete with hot tub, and then you will have a treatment of your choice (Swedish massage is one of the options).
You cannot have a massage in the Spa Villa without booking the Alone Time treatment. If you want that treatment I would suggest booking it in advance as the times do fill up.
i meant the regular massages are full online so i want to book alone time but can u still get the swedish massage as part off the alone time if the slots for those are full online
Old 07-28-2014, 02:38 PM   #4
MouseMomx2
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by kerstfan1 View Post
i meant the regular massages are full online so i want to book alone time but can u still get the swedish massage as part off the alone time if the slots for those are full online
Ah, got it! Sorry. Yes, you can do that. When you book the Alone Time it comes with a spa treatment. One of the options is a Swedish massage so you will be able to get that. It does not matter that the slots specifically for a Swedish massage are full.

The Alone Time is wonderful! I would also suggest looking at the Ginger Lime Salt Glow treatment. With that you get a half body massage (your choice of upper or lower body) and a wonderful salt scrub treatment. It's my favorite!

Enjoy your massage!
Old 07-28-2014, 03:21 PM   #5
kerstfan1
DIS Veteran

Ty i booked a hot stone massage for the second week gonna do the aline time the first week ty so much

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: