Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Resorts
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-01-2014, 07:49 PM   #1
eye of newt
Earning My Ears

Interesting Disney ticket computer glitch

We had 3 day park hopper passes. We went to Disneyland with an early entry (7am). Then we went back to the park around 7pm on the same day using the Monorail entry. When we went through the entry, I noticed that the computer took another day off of our passes!!

The woman said that this is a known computer glitch, and to not worry about it because they can look and see that two entries were for the same day so they'd let us in on the next day. She was very insistent that there was nothing to worry about.

I didn't trust her, and I'm glad I didn't. She was very wrong.

The second day we went into California Adventure, and our ticket went from 1 day to 0. I mentioned it to the woman at the gate and she said she'd send for the boss.

My kids thought that this meant she was sending for Mickey. But neither Mickey, nor her boss showed up, so we said we would check back later and went into the park.

Later that day, we got hold of the boss (it wasn't Mickey), and she said that our ticket was no longer any good. Even if someone at the gate let us in, the tickets wouldn't work at the Fastpass machines! Good thing I didn't trust that first employee!!

She gave us new tickets and a complementary Fastpass ticket. So all worked out in the end.

So be careful if you enter the park two times 12 hours apart! Watch the computer screen!!
eye of newt is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
glitch, ticket problem

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: