Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum > Disney Cruise Line Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-11-2014, 12:08 AM   #1
t4salazar
Earning My Ears

Anna & Elsa on Disney Fantasy!

We just finished cruising on the Disney Fantasy Aug. 2-9, 2014 and were pleasantly surprised to have a special meet and greet with Anna and Elsa from Frozen! You have to be paying attention when they hand you your navigator at check-in because that is where you find out how to access tickets. On the front page there is a small blurb telling people to go to D Lounge starting at 12:30 for tickets. They go fast! The event is held one day while you are at sea with 15 minutes entries. This eliminates the need to stand in long lines for autographs and photos.

Each state room that arrives when tickets are available is entitled to one entry per room, a photo of the whole group in the stateroom, and one other photo with either a single child or any combination of children in the stateroom. The event is held later in the week in Animators Palette. They have the screens with frozen snowflakes and snow scenes, then Anna and Elsa have a conversation with you, take a few photos and sign autographs. The photos are available for purchase through shutters or you can take your own.

My DD6 was thrilled! We didn't mention this to her just in case we didn't get a ticket. I heard many mothers lamenting about getting their too late. This is the only time Anna and Elsa were out on the ship. Also, if you are keeping track of princesses, for our cruise we had Tiana, Jasmine, Cinderella, Belle, Rapunzel--no Arial, Snow white (except for in Believe), Sleeping Beauty (except for in Believe). Always good to prep little ones for expectations.
t4salazar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2014, 10:16 PM   #2
maggonz9
Earning My Ears

Thanks for the info and tips! We are definitely looking forward to meeting Anna and Elsa so we will be sure to get our tickets asap!
Register to remove

Old 08-25-2014, 09:59 PM   #3
4hoser
Earning My Ears

Was this 12:30 on check in day?
4hoser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2014, 01:29 PM   #4
bobdcl
Earning My Ears

we were on the same cruise (8/2-8/9)-- yes. look at the navigator as soon as you get in terminal on embarkation day-- it said that tickets were available at guest services ( from 12:30-3 i think) or from concierge ( if applicable) for the meet & greets.. actually on our cruise there were two sessions.. one on Sunday 8/3 and then a second session on Thursday 8/7--both sea days this may be the norm for all cruises because of their popularity..
ALSO there are ANNA & ELSA dolls in the gift shop.. there was a limit ( of 5 items I think)-- they go fast as well.. have a great trip..
bobdcl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2014, 08:17 AM   #5
mama2mickeyfans
Mouseketeer

Awesome tips! Thanks so much for sharing! Hoping my (almost) 3YO DD will be as excited to meet them as I am...
mama2mickeyfans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2014, 11:10 AM   #6
Pamelalouise
Earning My Ears

We just got off Disney Fantasy. Great way to see Anna and Elsa. Went to D lounge to get our ticket at time stated on Navigater. No line, just walked straight in. Got date and time which was the next day. Then at that time we went to Animators Palette and again no line. So much easier than the parks.

Disney Fantasy Western Caribbean Aug 2014
Pamelalouise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2014, 05:03 PM   #7
Quellman
Donald Duck

Great tip indeed!
2002 DLHotel, 2010 SSR, 2011 SSR, 2012 DCL Magic, DLParis, BLT, 2013 VB, 2014 DCL Fantasy BLT
Quellman is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: