Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Resorts
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-17-2014, 09:37 PM   #1
BabiesDaddy
Earning My Ears

Monitor your MDE if you change resorts before trip...

In case it might happen to anyone else that doesn't monitor their trip plans daily,lol. I changed resorts from WL to CR (yes, no pool). I was assured, no, make that guaranteed, that nothing would change on my reservations but my hotel. True, after the call the only thing changed was my hotel. Cool, since I had done everything else(customized MB, FP+, dinner Res., etc.) I'm all set for my trip in Sept. The end right?
Not so fast.We'll I monitor my stuff religiously, and after a couple of days, I noticed my hotel res. disappeared. Everything else was there (FP+ dinner,etc.), so I said it must be the switch and it would show back up. After about four days, everything was gone except my dinner reservations. Yes, Anna & Elsa, I repeat, Anna and Elsa gone. Move defcon up to 2. So I called and luckily everything got sorted out. Something told me the next day to check on something else, and sure enough, all of our MB had defaulted back to their grey color. So I changed them back to their respected colors. I felt compelled to write this post in case some people didn't check and they don't find out about these changes until it's to late.
BabiesDaddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2014, 11:16 PM   #2
minnie mum
Unapologetic Disney Fan(atic)

Just be glad you were able to get everything back. There have been reports on the Theme Parks board of people completely losing all their FP reservations after altering their resort reservation. And the Disney geniuses couldn't retrieve them.
minnie mum is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: