Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Theme Parks Attractions and Strategies
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-15-2014, 02:41 PM   #1
Porsche44
Mouseketeer

How do I change FP+ times for whole party?

Sorry, 53 year old computer illiterate mum here. Need a bit of help understanding how to make FP+ reservations. We will be a party of three, I have created an MDE account and linked my two kids to that account. So when I go to book FP's I should select "all" which will give all three of us the same FP times. Is this correct?

Now if I want to change the times the system gives us for all three of us do I have to change each individual persons FP or will the system automatically change all three of us together at the one time?

If you have to change them individually do I change MY FP to one that suits me, then choose say my son and click copy and then choose my daughter and click copy for her. If you have to do it this way do you usually manage to get the same time for all three or is there a lot of stuffing around as the system may only have availability for one and you won't get it for the other two. AND if you can't get the same availability for the other two does the system automatically offer you a time close to what the first person got or do you then have to keep changing the time options until there is availability for all three. Sorry I am very confused.
Porsche44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2014, 04:19 PM   #2
Altoqueenkelly
You gotta be original because if you're like someone else, what do they need you for?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Porsche44 View Post
We will be a party of three, I have created an MDE account and linked my two kids to that account. So when I go to book FP's I should select "all" which will give all three of us the same FP times. Is this correct?
Correct!

Quote:
Now if I want to change the times the system gives us for all three of us do I have to change each individual persons FP or will the system automatically change all three of us together at the one time?
You can change it for all three of you using the change function. Its easier to change them all together than seperately.

Quote:
If you have to change them individually do I change MY FP to one that suits me, then choose say my son and click copy and then choose my daughter and click copy for her. If you have to do it this way do you usually manage to get the same time for all three or is there a lot of stuffing around as the system may only have availability for one and you won't get it for the other two. AND if you can't get the same availability for the other two does the system automatically offer you a time close to what the first person got or do you then have to keep changing the time options until there is availability for all three. Sorry I am very confused.
Erm, you don't have to do it this way... some people have had to use this technique to score Anna & Elsa M&G passes... but for everything else you should be fine getting exactly what you want. You don't have to make it more complicated if you don't want to, the system is fairly easy to use. Especially if you are okay with the times Disney suggests for you once you tell it what three you want, it gives you three or so options and then after you choose one you can go back into it and adjust the times.

Countless Childhood trips to Ft. Wilderness*2003 Contemporary*2005 Port Orleans-Riverside*2009 Pop Century*2011 Pop Century*2014 AS-Sports
Altoqueenkelly is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 07-15-2014, 05:05 PM   #3
DisneyFansInNYC
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Sorry, 53 year old computer illiterate mum here. Need a bit of help understanding how to make FP+ reservations. We will be a party of three, I have created an MDE account and linked my two kids to that account. So when I go to book FP's I should select "all" which will give all three of us the same FP times. Is this correct?

Try watching this video. It helped me before we had to book our FPs. It was so easy once we did it because of this video.

Enjoy!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ivKqONUP5PM

Our 2013 Disney Video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lLSzd7LSuFc
DisneyFansInNYC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2014, 03:19 PM   #4
Porsche44
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by DisneyFansInNYC View Post
Try watching this video. It helped me before we had to book our FPs. It was so easy once we did it because of this video.

Enjoy!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ivKqONUP5PM
Thanks, this is great, I really appreciate your help.
Porsche44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2014, 05:53 PM   #5
DisneyFansInNYC
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Thanks, this is great, I really appreciate your help.
My pleasure. I am computer savvy and I was nervous about how to do it - so I searched on line. I am glad that it helped.

Our 2013 Disney Video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lLSzd7LSuFc
DisneyFansInNYC is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: