Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Restaurants
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-07-2014, 05:53 PM   #1
2girlsmomma
Mouseketeer

Stressing about keeping track of my dining credits

This may be crystal clear to those of you that have done dining, and I'm sorry if this seems dumb. Last trip, we all ate together and our meals were preplanned, so I didn't really have to keep track of credits. And we had more snack credits than we knew what to do with them on the deluxe plan.
This time my DH and I have some different counter service we want to try, and I know I'll be sharing a meal with my younger DD at the Tangierine Cafe( no hummus on the kids menu ). So if my receipt won't show how many kids vs adult CS meals how do I know? And would each receipt tell me how many snack credits I have left(for instance if I just bought a QS meal), or only if I purchase a snack?
2girlsmomma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2014, 06:03 PM   #2
pinkangel460
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2girlsmomma View Post
This may be crystal clear to those of you that have done dining, and I'm sorry if this seems dumb. Last trip, we all ate together and our meals were preplanned, so I didn't really have to keep track of credits. And we had more snack credits than we knew what to do with them on the deluxe plan.
This time my DH and I have some different counter service we want to try, and I know I'll be sharing a meal with my younger DD at the Tangierine Cafe( no hummus on the kids menu ). So if my receipt won't show how many kids vs adult CS meals how do I know? And would each receipt tell me how many snack credits I have left(for instance if I just bought a QS meal), or only if I purchase a snack?
Your receipt will only show you quick service meals left if you just redeemed a quick service, etc. But you can always get a print out at guest services at your hotel.

The dining plan does not categorize child quick service meals and adult ones - it's really just on your honor that you will buy kids meals for kids and adult meals for adults.
pinkangel460 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2014, 06:18 PM   #3
2girlsmomma
Mouseketeer

Thanks so much, that really eases my mind. I had visions of having to keep some tally, or being told at the counter, sorry, you only have child credits, or something like that!

Also just noticed I posted in the totally wrong section. Sorry!
2girlsmomma is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: