Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Restaurants
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-06-2014, 08:58 PM   #46
yooperfan
DIS Veteran

I will be making 2 BOG dinner ressies if I can get them. DH wants to eat their twice. In our 8 days there. I didn't decide to plan a trip for Jan. 2014 until November of 2013. I checked dining over and over until I got BOG. If people are canceling extra ressies, that means they're available to book. That is how I got mine so late. Do I like so many ressies being tied up early? No, but they all ecome available eventually, so I can deal.
Old 07-07-2014, 01:10 AM   #47
Altoqueenkelly
You gotta be original because if you're like someone else, what do they need you for?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5Hfan View Post
2 isn't multiple? And "hoarding" and "selfish" are compliments? .
Dont know where you got that from as I said neither. Shrug.

Countless Childhood trips to Ft. Wilderness*2003 Contemporary*2005 Port Orleans-Riverside*2009 Pop Century*2011 Pop Century*2014 AS-Sports
Altoqueenkelly is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 07-07-2014, 01:12 AM   #48
Altoqueenkelly
You gotta be original because if you're like someone else, what do they need you for?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frozen2014 View Post
While I think harding multiple BOG ADRs is really inconsidernate, I think the cancellation thread is the opposite. People are being really thoughtful, knowing that others may want the ADR they are releasing and thus, letting other know (rather than just chance of someone having to keep checking for their desired date and time). And I can't stand it when I've seen others attacking someone on here. It doesn't happen too often mostly people are great and helping others in suggestions or experiences, but it does happen.
I totally agree

Countless Childhood trips to Ft. Wilderness*2003 Contemporary*2005 Port Orleans-Riverside*2009 Pop Century*2011 Pop Century*2014 AS-Sports
Altoqueenkelly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2014, 10:13 AM   #49
disneymomoffour
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Altoqueenkelly View Post
I totally agree
Completely agree also!!! The point of this thread was in NO WAY against the cancellation thread. Never was the point-LOVE that thread! I even posted one ressie I had to cancel the other day. I just find it interesting that you can only hold ONE FP+ for BOG lunch, but you book as many dinners as you want...and those are soooo much harder to get. (Maybe part of the reason?...) I will assume that if it wasn't so hard to get in, there wouldn't be many people who would book more than one-MAYBE 2-ressies there...
1990 1st trip to Disney world-Offsite1991 Disneyland College Program-Castmember1994 Disney world Honeymoon-Offsite1999 All-Star Music2000 Disneyland2002 Animal Kingdom Lodge/Old Key West2003 Old Key West/Grand Floridian2004 Port Orleans Riverside/Grand Floridian 2005 Disneyland2006, 2007 Polynesian 2008 Disney Cruise-Wonder/Disneyland
2009 Disney Cruise-Wonder2011 Port Orleans Riverside2012 Disney Cruise-Double Dip- Dream
2013 Port Orleans Riverside
disneymomoffour is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: