Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Resorts
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-14-2014, 05:22 PM   #1
Jadyreen1282
Mouseketeer

Wild Africa Trek Late Summer Prices

I just booked the Wild Africa Trek for the first time. I couldn't find a definitive price for late August 2014 in any threads so I am starting this one in case anyone is going in August. The $189-$245 price range for late August on the Disney site is actually just $194. If you book an afternoon (starting at 11:45 ironically) you will get $50 off. The bill for two adult people was $296. Really looking forward to it.

It's going to be a heavy food day since the wife wants Boma at 5:00 and Sparkling Dessert Party at 8:00 plus the added tasty lunch items we will get after a couple hours on the Trek!

Too bad Sparkling Dessert is not offered on Tuesdays. It would have fit in my Epcot day easier.

1977 Days Inn (I was 12)-1983 Just passing through on Spring Break-1985 Contemporary-1989 Disney Village(Grosvenor)-1996 Disney Village (Lake Buena Vista Resort)-1997 Dixie Landings-1999 Dixie Landings-2001 Off Site-2010 Port Orleans Riverside-2012 Port Orleans Riverside-2014 Port Orleans Riverside (Aug 2014 coming up!)
Jadyreen1282 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2014, 02:20 PM   #2
tsme
DIS Veteran

The $50 off in the afternoon is most likely to encourage people to book in the hottest part of the day. The 11:45 is the beginning time of one of the tours, I guess they're considering this the first afternoon tour. We did the 8am tour last Sept. It was wonderful but it really got hot quickly. They do give you a "cool" rag when you go on the jeep part of the tour. Our DD became overheated during the tour even though she was drinking water.
It is an awesome tour & totally worth the money.
tsme is online now   Reply With Quote

Tags
wild africa trek

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: