Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Restaurants
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-28-2014, 06:15 PM   #1
Momof2Singers
Mouseketeer

CRT - Dinner Menu Help

OK guys, I desperately need your help. My husband took a look at the dinner menu and said, "is that it" for $80....since I am paying for this meal and he isn't (which he said still is ridiculous) I need some help with the menu. My 15 year old has NEVER been to the castle and her sister has. Since there may not be anymore Disney Trips in the future, I want to do this for her.

What have you had that you feel is VERY good. There are only a few selections on appetizers and a small handful of Entrees. Can you get sauces, etc on the side, my girls will not eat some of these?

Then deserts, which I have seen on here are not great.

Your suggestions may help make this more memorable. (and keep the DH happy)
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Momof2Singers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2014, 06:27 PM   #2
disney meema
DIS Veteran

We've eaten there a half a dozen times and have enjoyed our meals ... For dinner I like the cheese plate, pork loin and the castle dessert trio. I've also had the shrimp cocktail, beat tenderloin and again the dessert trio. Both meals were very good & cooked perfectly. I've read complaints about the food but I've gone for breakfast, lunch and dinner and never had a bad experience. Also I found our servers to be excellent in every possible way.
I've eaten here with my daughters. Granddaughters and grandson but never my husband so I'm taking him in November ... I agree with you everyone should try the castle experience. Have a wonderful time : )
disney meema is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 05-29-2014, 09:14 AM   #3
blana
DIS Veteran

Mains are a little more difficult to answer for, since those are so taste dependent, however, I loved the "Clock Strikes Twelve" dessert. DH got the lemon sorbet, and they aren't kidding about no sugar added. It was tart to the point of being inedible.
Old 05-29-2014, 09:44 AM   #4
ktlm
DIS Veteran

Have you thought about trying to find a lunch ADR instead? The price may be a little easier for him to deal with and the Major Dormos short rib on the lunch menu is really good.
ktlm is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: