Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Restaurants
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-27-2014, 09:31 PM   #1
loriandmatt
DIS Veteran

anyone else have problems with BOG lunch fastpass link?

for the past two days i have been trying to get a FP+ for BOG lunch by using the following link https://beourguestlunch.disney.go.com/

the link takes me to the log in area of the site but the actual log in button is greyed out and i can't move past that log in page. is anyone else having this problem? anyone have success booking one of these in the last two days? i
8/1980 (a one day trip to MK, but the magic was planted), 9/2000 ASMo (the long awaited return - i am hooked), 10/2001 - FW, 2/2002 - offsite, 6/2002 - ASMu, 8/2003 FW (it's been over a year- ack! I am going thru withdrawl), 3/2004 FW, Wow - a new house and a new baby - will have to wait a while for out next trip. How long do you think we can hold out?!?!?!?, 9/2005 - Pop (Held out for 18 months - that was hard!), 8/2006 - ASSp and POR, 8/2007 - FW,6/2008 - off site windsor hills villa,8/09 - just swung by for two day trips while staying at Cocoa Beach,07/10 - WL, 07/11 - AKL,8/12 - POR, 7/13 - Poly, 2014 - planning - leaning towards FW cabin
loriandmatt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2014, 10:58 PM   #2
SPOERLX3
DIS Veteran

• Some of the Disney Websites are not supported by internet explorer, so i would try Firefox or Google Chrome.
  • Make sure you are using your 12 digit reservation # that starts with a 4 and not your confirmation #.
  • Do you have it set to as an auto login? If so, just start retyping your email address and the login button may work. (This happened to me )

These are the only 3 things that I can think of. Good luck!
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 05-27-2014, 11:02 PM   #3
mailman028
Earning My Ears

Yesssss....

Called Disney and they said there was nothing they could do. Apparently it's a tech snafu, that affects only certain people. I received a special invite to try BOG for lunch(staying on-site)but the site would only give me the same thing you are getting. Whats really weird is I used this same site in March and booked a lunch fastpass on the 15th of Feb. That's when you can usually book for the next month. But for some reason it won't let me this time. Oh the joys of technology.
mailman028 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2014, 09:53 AM   #4
SPOERLX3
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by loriandmatt View Post
for the past two days i have been trying to get a FP+ for BOG lunch by using the following link https://beourguestlunch.disney.go.com/

the link takes me to the log in area of the site but the actual log in button is greyed out and i can't move past that log in page. is anyone else having this problem? anyone have success booking one of these in the last two days? i
I just opened the website and my email address was pre-populated, there were dots where my password should go (I have my chrome & firefox accounts set up with auto login) and the box "remember me" was checked. The login button was greyed out.
I remove my email address and when I typed my email address back in, the login button turned green. I didn't have to put my password back in, just retyped my email address. Hopefully this will help
Old 05-28-2014, 10:59 AM   #5
loriandmatt
DIS Veteran

thanks to all. switching to chrome worked....however it states that the fastpasses are all unavailable for every date of my stay. (late july into aug) bummer. this BOG stuff is bananas.
8/1980 (a one day trip to MK, but the magic was planted), 9/2000 ASMo (the long awaited return - i am hooked), 10/2001 - FW, 2/2002 - offsite, 6/2002 - ASMu, 8/2003 FW (it's been over a year- ack! I am going thru withdrawl), 3/2004 FW, Wow - a new house and a new baby - will have to wait a while for out next trip. How long do you think we can hold out?!?!?!?, 9/2005 - Pop (Held out for 18 months - that was hard!), 8/2006 - ASSp and POR, 8/2007 - FW,6/2008 - off site windsor hills villa,8/09 - just swung by for two day trips while staying at Cocoa Beach,07/10 - WL, 07/11 - AKL,8/12 - POR, 7/13 - Poly, 2014 - planning - leaning towards FW cabin
loriandmatt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2014, 11:05 AM   #6
SPOERLX3
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by loriandmatt View Post
thanks to all. switching to chrome worked....however it states that the fastpasses are all unavailable for every date of my stay. (late july into aug) bummer. this BOG stuff is bananas.
I'm not sure the end of July/first of August is open yet. Keep trying daily!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: