Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Resorts
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-09-2014, 05:13 AM   #1
dissupermom
Mouseketeer

pop to caribbean beach/ travel agent v disney vacation planners

I love pop century! I'll be there next week, and when free dining came out Wednesday, we booked there for December. but while discussing our options, we asked how much it would be to just go to a moderate without having to upgrade to FD at a value resort. it was only $100 more so we did it. we have been at pop 3 or 4 times, POFR 3 or 4 times and Coronado Springs once. I am excited about CB, but don't know too much about it. so while we are there next week we will check out the grounds and take plenty of pictures!!
the original plan was for us to secure our dates and then turn the reservation over to our travel agent. however, the more we talked and called to get information, we decided to stick with disney so we can make our own changes.
what are your thoughts about CB? what are your thoughts regarding travel agent or not?
dissupermom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2014, 06:17 AM   #2
TigrLvsPooh
Disney's Ultimate Fan, and our very own Travel Channel television star!!!
Anthony's Girl
Got my way

Quote:
Originally Posted by dissupermom View Post
I love pop century! I'll be there next week, and when free dining came out Wednesday, we booked there for December. but while discussing our options, we asked how much it would be to just go to a moderate without having to upgrade to FD at a value resort. it was only $100 more so we did it. we have been at pop 3 or 4 times, POFR 3 or 4 times and Coronado Springs once. I am excited about CB, but don't know too much about it. so while we are there next week we will check out the grounds and take plenty of pictures!!
the original plan was for us to secure our dates and then turn the reservation over to our travel agent. however, the more we talked and called to get information, we decided to stick with disney so we can make our own changes.
what are your thoughts about CB? what are your thoughts regarding travel agent or not?
If your trip is already booked for next week and you're happy with what you've done on your own then there really isn't a reason to turn it over to a travel agent unless you just want to do it so he/she can make a commission. As a TA myself I've had friends turn over their reservations to me just to help me out. I'm sure your TA would appreciate the money. Plus they could help you with any questions you might have the next few days as you prepare to arrive.
TigrLvsPooh is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: