Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Resorts
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read


Reply
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-08-2014, 05:25 PM   #1
sjv919
Mouseketeer
 
sjv919's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 296

CL on checkout day

If you are staying CL can you use the club lounge or whatever it's called on checkout day after you've already checked out?
__________________
Me (24) GF (22)

sjv919 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2014, 05:41 PM   #2
trishadono
DIS Veteran
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: NY
Posts: 1,851

Quote:
Originally Posted by sjv919 View Post
If you are staying CL can you use the club lounge or whatever it's called on checkout day after you've already checked out?
Yes until midnight of checkout day. I did this at gf on 1/2/14 and cr on 1/8/14.
__________________

CBR,DL1996CBR1997ASmo1999ASmo2000CBR 2002POP AKL 2004 POP GF 2005WLCabin OKW 2006POP Poly POFQ Asmo2007 POP ASMo CSR POP CSR2008 POP WL Poly CSR2009CSR CR BLT Poly YC2010 POR CR-cl BLT2011 CSR POFQ CBR GF-cl POP BLT2012 CSR-bc Poly-CL CR, Poly-CL CBR GF-RPC 2013GF-CL VGF CR-Atrium Club MKV,CR Hospitality Suite Poly CL 2014 Cr Atrium Club and GF RPC , poly CL 19 17
trishadono is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Join Date: 1997
Location: Orlando, FL
Posts: 1,000,000
Old 05-08-2014, 06:17 PM   #3
pixarmom
DIS Veteran
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 5,275

Just wanted to follow up on trish's message and share our experiences. Check-out day is one of the reasons we really love CL. It's nice to stop back at the resort before departure in the afternoon and get a few snacks and drinks. And in some CLs, like BWI, the CMs are wishing us safe travels and talking with us about our return to WDW - fun! There always seems to be a bit of time between our return from the park and Magical Express arrival. So rather than waiting in the lobby, we can wait in the club lounge - very relaxing.

Last month at Poly, we were driving to my parents' home on the beach on departure day. That day, we stayed for evening appetizers at 5pm and then got on the road at 6pm. (We purchased sandwiches for dinner on the road from Les Halles right before we left Epcot, and Bell Services refrigerated them for us until we drove away - yay!)
__________________
Disneyland (x many), Polynesisan (x many), Beach Club (x many), Boardwalk (x3), Yacht Club, Contemporary, Wilderness Lodge (x2), Animal Kingdom Lodge, Port Orleans French Quarter, Dolphin, Coronado Springs (x3), Caribbean Beach, Port Orleans-Riverside, All Star Sports, All Star Music, 2011 Disney Dream, 2012 Disney Wonder to Alaska, 2012 MNSSHP, 2013 Disneyland 10K, 2014 Princess Half Marathon and 5K

January 2015: WDW Marathon and 5K (AKL/GF/???)
April 2015: Easter Weekend at VWL!
pixarmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2014, 07:47 PM   #4
sjv919
Mouseketeer
 
sjv919's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 296

Quote:
Originally Posted by trishadono View Post
Yes until midnight of checkout day. I did this at gf on 1/2/14 and cr on 1/8/14.
Awesome, thank you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pixarmom View Post
Just wanted to follow up on trish's message and share our experiences. Check-out day is one of the reasons we really love CL. It's nice to stop back at the resort before departure in the afternoon and get a few snacks and drinks. And in some CLs, like BWI, the CMs are wishing us safe travels and talking with us about our return to WDW - fun! There always seems to be a bit of time between our return from the park and Magical Express arrival. So rather than waiting in the lobby, we can wait in the club lounge - very relaxing. Last month at Poly, we were driving to my parents' home on the beach on departure day. That day, we stayed for evening appetizers at 5pm and then got on the road at 6pm. (We purchased sandwiches for dinner on the road from Les Halles right before we left Epcot, and Bell Services refrigerated them for us until we drove away - yay!)
Oh, that's good to hear! That's part of why we were considering staying CL. We like to take a break in the afternoon from the parks and relax and without a room available to us we figured a club lounge would be perfect to still be able to take a midday break. Thanks for sharing your experiences!
__________________
Me (24) GF (22)

sjv919 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2014, 07:53 PM   #5
mickeynut1
DIS Veteran
 
mickeynut1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 14,690

Quote:
Originally Posted by sjv919 View Post
If you are staying CL can you use the club lounge or whatever it's called on checkout day after you've already checked out?
You can use all of the resort's amenities until midnight of the day you check out, as well as the lounge if you are a CL guest .
__________________


Country Inn & Suites LBV June 2001 - CBR July 2002 - BC December 2003 - WL CL Oct/Nov 2004 - WL September 2006 - All Star Vacation Homes March 2007 -Poly September 2007 - All Star Vacation Homes March 2008 - AKL/GF SL/WL January 2010 - AKL/GF December 2010 - GF RPC May 2011
mickeynut1 is online now   Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
GET OUR DIS UPDATES DELIVERED BY EMAIL



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:39 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

Copyright © 1997-2014, Werner Technologies, LLC. All Rights Reserved.