Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Resorts
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-08-2014, 04:54 PM   #16
NavyDotz
Disney & Doughboy- so that's where all my money went!!!

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sue M View Post
I'd take the discount!! With the ages of your kids they can prob share some meals.
We've gone oop, and put the amount we would have spent on a Disney gift card, eat well, and come out cheaper then what DDP would have cost.

That's why i love this site! I have been trying to calculate how to check in two days earlier just to get the FD but I just couldn't do it w/ the required two-day park tickets. (Got a better price thru an employee discount.)

Also we would be losing two days of dining because we are going to UOR to see the new HP section.

I'll just put the amount of the oop DDP on a gift card & go from there - probably will have enough left over for last minute souvenirs!

P.S. - sure this has already been answered somewhere b4 but i'm just curious - how do they handle the CRT dining if you've already booked your ressie & been charged on your CC if you then switch to a FD package once those codes come out?

NavyDotz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2014, 05:53 PM   #17
Prissyms
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chickee123 View Post
I have a cousin that has an internship at Disney that generously offered me his 40% off Cast Member discount on our resort hotel. We were planning on going in Sept. anyway and staying at AoA resort which qualifies for free dining at that time. I am pretty sure you can't combine these two discounts unfortunately! Which route would we be better off doing? There are 5 of us and our kids are 3, 5 and 7.
I'm not sure...I know with the different discounts we've tried to use, we were only able to use one and we always use the better one which is the discount on the room. I'm not sure how that works with you discount being a CM's! I believe it would be the same way and I agree, the discount on your room is much better than free dining.
May 08 (POR); Dec 08 (BWI); Nov 09 (BWI); Feb 10 (BWI); Aug 10 (GF); Dec 10 (BWI); May 11 (WL); Oct 11 (POR/BWI);July 12 (CBR/BWI); Oct 12 (BWI); July 13 (CR/BWI); Oct 13 (BWI); Mar 14 (BWI); July 14 (DGC)
Prissyms is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: