Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Resorts
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-23-2014, 08:15 AM   #1231
slzer0
DIS Veteran

Ah thanks
Old 07-23-2014, 09:34 AM   #1232
rymahoney
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by shyjade View Post
Fall RO discounts were released this morning. I was able to save over $400 on a Business Class room for our November 3-9 trip!
Why can I not see any of rooms available. Csr had none por and wl was the only one showing any availability. That can be right???
rymahoney is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 07-23-2014, 09:39 AM   #1233
cramtoer
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by rymahoney View Post
Why can I not see any of rooms available. Csr had none por and wl was the only one showing any availability. That can be right???
Depending on your dates, that could be correct. CSR has a lot of conventions scheduled this fall and is also one of the only moderate hotels with free dining discount.
cramtoer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2014, 09:41 AM   #1234
rymahoney
Mouseketeer

Just thought it was weird contemporary, cbr, beach club, and a few others showed zero rooms for rack rate discount that just came out today.
rymahoney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2014, 09:43 AM   #1235
wdwrule
Mouseketeer

Does anyone have a map of the business class building? Just curious where rooms are located in relation to the lounge. Thanks!
wdwrule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2014, 10:23 AM   #1236
cramtoer
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Just thought it was weird contemporary, cbr, beach club, and a few others showed zero rooms for rack rate discount that just came out today.
POR and POFQ and other resorts excluded from free dining may have availability. Also, Poly and WL may have rooms due to refurbs.
cramtoer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2014, 10:32 AM   #1237
shyjade
DIS Veteran

Quote:
CSR has discounted King, Preferred King, Business Class & some suites available for our dates (Nov. 3-9). I noticed there are no Standard rooms available under the discount but Standard is Available at Rack Rate.
Old 07-23-2014, 11:03 AM   #1238
kgoodb00
Disney Fanatic

Just switched over to CSR (my first choice resort) from POR and booked a Preferred King for less than a rack rate standard room at POR. I am super excited and can't wait until October!

Me DH DS(13) DD(10)

BCV:07/2005--POP:03/2007--POFQ:03/2011--CBR:04/2012 --BC:06/2013--YC/WL:10/2014

kgoodb00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2014, 11:14 AM   #1239
twinmom2002
Mouseketeer

Garden Grocer

Can someone tell me about getting groceries delivered from garden grocer? Can we get it delevered on our day of arrival or do we have to be there to get the delivery? Do they deliver to coronado springs? What is the process? Is it delivered to your room or somewhere in el Centro? Any and all information would be helpful, I think we will absolutley want to use them for our drinks and snacks as well as maybe some breakfast items.

July 2009 - offsite - Reunion Resort
August 2010 - Contemporary
November 2011 - Wilderness Lodge
April 2013 - offsite - Peabody Orlando
September 2014 - Coronado Springs

twinmom2002 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2014, 12:04 PM   #1240
mdgineok
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiceFan View Post
We don't do Disney without a discount and if the resorts are booked, there is no reason for them to offer any discounts. We wait until the specials are released. I don't get hung up on certain room types or even resorts, I go where the deal is & we've always been happy with that. I do call early in the morning the day the specials are released & usually spend over an hour on the phone. Totally worth it to us though.
Quote:
Originally Posted by GigiDisneyfreak View Post
You can book early for a package and then change it up to 45 days before your vacation. Disney can hold of on discounts though. They do not have an incentive to offer a discount if the resort is booking well. That is what happened this year with free dining. POR and POFQ were both excluded. If you have a room type you definitely want and don't want to miss out on I would definitely book early but if you don't care about the room and want a certain discount you may want to wait. If you are worried about the 180 +10 for reservations toy can always book a room only and then cancel it this will not affect your ADR'S.
Thanks everyone for the advice!
mdgineok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2014, 12:22 PM   #1241
rsoxfan1
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElsaColon View Post
Not dumb at all! I actually don't remember seeing it the last time I was there in May 2014 and now that I am looking at their menu it doesn't look like they have it available any more. I did have the tacos and nachos and they were delicious. They put whatever I wanted on them.
Thank you...we stayed last year and this was my kids favorite meal...just wanted to be prepared for the meltdown..lol
rsoxfan1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2014, 01:15 PM   #1242
saskdw
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by shyjade View Post
Fall RO discounts were released this morning. I was able to save over $400 on a Business Class room for our November 3-9 trip!
saskdw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2014, 01:27 PM   #1243
mlfallis
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by twinmom2002 View Post
Can someone tell me about getting groceries delivered from garden grocer? Can we get it delevered on our day of arrival or do we have to be there to get the delivery? Do they deliver to coronado springs? What is the process? Is it delivered to your room or somewhere in el Centro? Any and all information would be helpful, I think we will absolutley want to use them for our drinks and snacks as well as maybe some breakfast items.
Would love to know the answer to this as well.
mlfallis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2014, 01:31 PM   #1244
saskdw
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by twinmom2002 View Post
We use GG every trip. Service is great!

When you place your order you can pick your delivery time within a one hour window. I always pick a time 2-3 hours before we will arrive. They drop your order off at the Bell services depot. Not the Bell services window in the lobby, but the actual storage depot which is over where they load the departing Magical Express buses.

We have Bell services deliver the order to our room with our luggage. We normally grab our luggage and load it on ME with us so we have everything when we get there. So after check in they load us, our luggage and GG order on a cart and take us to our room. If you use the ME luggage delivery you might want to get your GG order brought to your room sooner.
saskdw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2014, 04:48 PM   #1245
twinmom2002
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by tony609 View Post
We arrive sept 7th no call yet. We have a preferred room too.
We arrive on the 7th too! And we are also in a preferred room. No call from them about a refurb though.

July 2009 - offsite - Reunion Resort
August 2010 - Contemporary
November 2011 - Wilderness Lodge
April 2013 - offsite - Peabody Orlando
September 2014 - Coronado Springs

twinmom2002 is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: