Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Resorts
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read


Reply
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old 06-20-2014, 04:26 PM   #946
estephenson
Earning My Ears
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Posts: 41

Quote:
Originally Posted by saskdw View Post
Lounge serves breakfast. 7am-10am. We don't do rope drop so I can't really help with those questions.
thanks!!
estephenson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2014, 10:10 PM   #947
dmband
DIS Veteran
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 1,084

Quote:
Originally Posted by WendyDarling View Post
That's the one I requested. We'll get there Tuesday and I can post pics!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Danadanes View Post
Yowza that is a lot of kids ). We stayed in 9A and loved it. The quiet pool is right there which might be nice for a quick dip/night swim with your kids. Very close to El Centro. I think 8B would also be a good choice
Thanks

Yeah, 4 are actually mine and that's still a lot
__________________
dmband is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Join Date: 1997
Location: Orlando, FL
Posts: 1,000,000
Old 06-21-2014, 07:04 AM   #948
nikkyluvsmickey
DIS Veteran
 
nikkyluvsmickey's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: long island
Posts: 637

Going in 80 days and i can't wait.. How many days out can you plan your fastpasses it is still locked for me on the website?
__________________
nikkyluvsmickey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2014, 08:29 AM   #949
shyjade
DIS Veteran
 
shyjade's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Wisconsin
Posts: 4,232

Quote:
Originally Posted by nikkyluvsmickey
Going in 80 days and i can't wait.. How many days out can you plan your fastpasses it is still locked for me on the website?
60 if staying onsite. I got a packet from Disney with all the dates (when final payment is due, when I can start making FP+, etc)
__________________
(me) (DD16)
shyjade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2014, 02:21 PM   #950
willeve
Mouseketeer
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Birmingham, UK
Posts: 176

Good afternoon! We are excited to be booked for CSR December 22-29th! It is our first Christmas visit, although we have been to Disney Paris at Christmas many times. Our 5th WDW trip, very excited! Previously we have stayed at the Poly,WL and CBR, so CSR is new to us. I have seen pics of people decorating their windows with lights at Chrismas, is this still allowed? Would love to bring some festive bits and pieces as we are away from home!
willeve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2014, 04:50 PM   #951
nikkyluvsmickey
DIS Veteran
 
nikkyluvsmickey's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: long island
Posts: 637

Quote:
Originally Posted by shyjade View Post
60 if staying onsite. I got a packet from Disney with all the dates (when final payment is due, when I can start making FP+, etc)
When did u get that packet i booked may 7th and still no packet for me
__________________
nikkyluvsmickey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2014, 04:51 PM   #952
MinnieMSue
Earning My Ears
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 61

Stayed June 5-9. We went to business class lounge every morning before hitting rope drop and had plenty of time. My DD requested a coke every morning and added the vanilla coffee syrup flavor to it. She was in heaven. We loved the location of BC and used the lounge extensively both morning and evening. DD felt so grownup when I woke her before going down and she got ready alone in the room and then joined me there. We had a second floor corner room facing the water at the back of the resort and the room was very nice. Busses came fairly quickly and we luckily never had to stand though it was close at times and some people did end up standing especially coming back from parks.
MinnieMSue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2014, 05:23 PM   #953
shyjade
DIS Veteran
 
shyjade's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Wisconsin
Posts: 4,232

Quote:
Originally Posted by nikkyluvsmickey View Post
When did u get that packet i booked may 7th and still no packet for me
That's strange. I got mine almost 2 weeks ago and I booked mid to late May. It had the Incredibles on the outside of it and had a booklet inside with a peel-off magnet and the important upcoming dates. In fact I've received a total of 3because we had a different trip booked for October (split stay) but had to cancel and later rescheduled the trip for November.
__________________
(me) (DD16)
shyjade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2014, 10:38 PM   #954
iluvwdw_2002
Smile and ALWAYS have fun!!!
 
iluvwdw_2002's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Texas
Posts: 538

Hey friends!! I was wondering if the food court serves coffee earlier than 7am? When we stayed at the FQ, they would start serving coffee at 6am even though food wasn't served until 7am. Does CSR do this as well? I'm an early riser and would love a cup of Joe before my crew wakes up. :-) thank you!!
__________________
Geri
Smile and ALWAYS have fun!!!!

iluvwdw_2002 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2014, 11:06 PM   #955
saskdw
DIS Veteran
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Canada
Posts: 2,298

Quote:
Originally Posted by willeve View Post
Good afternoon! We are excited to be booked for CSR December 22-29th! It is our first Christmas visit, although we have been to Disney Paris at Christmas many times. Our 5th WDW trip, very excited! Previously we have stayed at the Poly,WL and CBR, so CSR is new to us. I have seen pics of people decorating their windows with lights at Chrismas, is this still allowed? Would love to bring some festive bits and pieces as we are away from home!
We'll be there Dec. 12th-26th, this will be our 6th Christmas in Orlando and our 4th at CSR. Lots of people decorate their rooms. I've even seen Christmas trees in the windows

saskdw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2014, 11:10 PM   #956
saskdw
DIS Veteran
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Canada
Posts: 2,298

Quote:
Originally Posted by iluvwdw_2002 View Post
Hey friends!! I was wondering if the food court serves coffee earlier than 7am? When we stayed at the FQ, they would start serving coffee at 6am even though food wasn't served until 7am. Does CSR do this as well? I'm an early riser and would love a cup of Joe before my crew wakes up. :-) thank you!!
I don't get up at that hour on vacation.

But I think I saw that coffee is served at 6:30am. There are coffee makers in all the rooms.
saskdw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2014, 06:22 AM   #957
Jarvis23
Mouseketeer
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Posts: 131

Quote:
Originally Posted by iluvwdw_2002 View Post
Hey friends!! I was wondering if the food court serves coffee earlier than 7am? When we stayed at the FQ, they would start serving coffee at 6am even though food wasn't served until 7am. Does CSR do this as well? I'm an early riser and would love a cup of Joe before my crew wakes up. :-) thank you!!
Cafe Rix opens at 6:00am for coffee and food.
Jarvis23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2014, 09:28 AM   #958
iluvwdw_2002
Smile and ALWAYS have fun!!!
 
iluvwdw_2002's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Texas
Posts: 538

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarvis23 View Post
Cafe Rix opens at 6:00am for coffee and food.
Awesome! Thank you!!!
__________________
Geri
Smile and ALWAYS have fun!!!!

iluvwdw_2002 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2014, 12:14 PM   #959
nikkyluvsmickey
DIS Veteran
 
nikkyluvsmickey's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: long island
Posts: 637

Quote:
Originally Posted by shyjade View Post
That's strange. I got mine almost 2 weeks ago and I booked mid to late May. It had the Incredibles on the outside of it and had a booklet inside with a peel-off magnet and the important upcoming dates. In fact I've received a total of 3because we had a different trip booked for October (split stay) but had to cancel and later rescheduled the trip for November.
Nope we didnt get a thing yet...if i call the reservation number will they be able to see if it was sent out or not yet?
__________________
nikkyluvsmickey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2014, 12:40 PM   #960
willeve
Mouseketeer
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Birmingham, UK
Posts: 176

Quote:
Originally Posted by saskdw View Post
We'll be there Dec. 12th-26th, this will be our 6th Christmas in Orlando and our 4th at CSR. Lots of people decorate their rooms. I've even seen Christmas trees in the windows

Thank you! Will definitely bring some festive bling then!
willeve is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
GET OUR DIS UPDATES DELIVERED BY EMAIL



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:42 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

Copyright © 1997-2014, Werner Technologies, LLC. All Rights Reserved.

You Rated this Thread: