Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Resorts
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-26-2014, 04:54 PM   #676
pixiehallow
Tinker Fairy

birthday with Mickey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beachgirl85 View Post
Put us down for Sept 7-13! So excited DD first trip she's 2 and celebrating my birthday )
My husband's birthday too. He has always wanted to go for his birthday and with the Free dining, this year he got his wish.
Old 05-26-2014, 04:58 PM   #677
pixiehallow
Tinker Fairy

Pin code??????

How do you find out if you have a pin code, and well, what is a pin code?

Tink
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 05-26-2014, 06:20 PM   #678
dansdad
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by pixiehallow View Post
How do you find out if you have a pin code, and well, what is a pin code?

Tink
PIN codes are unique numbers assigned to you that allow you to book a package or room only at a discount. And there are also Free Dining PINs. They are not like discounts released to the general public, they can only be booked by the person whose name is associated with the PIN.

They can be sent to you via smail mail or email. Also, if you call the reservations line you can ask if you have any PINs tied to your name.
Old 05-26-2014, 10:16 PM   #679
Twin Princess Mama
Earning My Ears

thanks so much for your help everyone! i am sorry to leave you guys but i will be staying at the POR royal rooms.. if anyone is looking to book BC at CSR dec 12-25 range, i have that reserved and will be cancelling the reservation PM me if you want to coordinate so you can pick it up.
Old 05-26-2014, 10:23 PM   #680
dmcfa2504
Earning My Ears

A friend tried to book a room during FD for the same dates as us. We are going Sept. 28th- Oct. 1. No rooms were available so they went to CBR. Looks like it will be quite busy during that time of year.
dmcfa2504 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2014, 08:57 AM   #681
Emme
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emme View Post
When is everyone going?? I would love to say "Hi" to some of my DIS peeps while we are there. I can add them to this (my) post if people want! Would be neat to see how many of us actually are there around the same time!
I think I have everyone so far!! The free dining I think really increased CSR attendance! See page 38 of this thread for the complete list so far!!Can't wait!!
Old 05-27-2014, 09:30 AM   #682
Kristie911
Mouseketeer

We didn't put in a room request because, well, I'm not too worried about how far we are from the main building. It's my husband and I and our two kids, we're capable of walking.

But I do have a question about the "quiet" pools...are these not for kids? If we're a hike from main pool we may not always want to walk the The Dig Site for a 10 minute swim but do we have to if the kids are going to swim?
DD Lexi 3

Planning our first family Disney vacation!!

Kristie911 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2014, 09:40 AM   #683
shyjade
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kristie911 View Post
We didn't put in a room request because, well, I'm not too worried about how far we are from the main building. It's my husband and I and our two kids, we're capable of walking.

But I do have a question about the "quiet" pools...are these not for kids? If we're a hike from main pool we may not always want to walk the The Dig Site for a 10 minute swim but do we have to if the kids are going to swim?
Anyone may use the quiet pools, which actually aren't all that quiet sometimes. I think they got the name because they aren't the main feature pools at Disney resorts.

shyjade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2014, 09:41 AM   #684
mouseaddicts
WDW - Here we come .... again!!! :)

Quote:
I think I have everyone so far!! The free dining I think really increased CSR attendance! See page 38 of this thread for the complete list so far!!Can't wait!!
Could you add us please? We will be there Dec. 12 - 16
Thanks!

mouseaddicts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2014, 09:49 AM   #685
Kristie911
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by shyjade View Post
Anyone may use the quiet pools, which actually aren't all that quiet sometimes. I think they got the name because they aren't the main feature pools at Disney resorts.
Awesome, thank you!! This is what I was hoping because really, my kids just want to hit the water, they don't care if it's the themed pool or a regular one.
DD Lexi 3

Planning our first family Disney vacation!!

Kristie911 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2014, 11:09 AM   #686
mommyrosa2
DIS Veteran

Quote:
After trying to move our BB preferred room over to business class for a week now, I finally got some "magic" today as the CM put it. Please add us to the list December 18th-20th!!!

mommyrosa2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2014, 11:26 AM   #687
jbrown22
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Add us please! We'll be there Nov 15-22nd for our 10th anniversary.

jbrown22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2014, 11:57 AM   #688
shyjade
DIS Veteran

I have a question for you CSR experts. While looking at room photos on Disney's site there were some rooms (water view) that had 2 windows. Are those corner rooms and do all corner rooms (all buildings/sections) have 2 windows? If not, which ones do?

Old 05-27-2014, 02:03 PM   #689
dimndgal1
One little spark...

Love reading up and learning new goodies about CSR for upcoming Dec trip... I was thrilled it was offered under FD because I think CSR fits the needs of my group best of all the mods!

We will be a group of 12 (I swear we keep adding people!) in 4 SV rooms. What is the best way of trying to get the rooms in the same general vicinity? I know each area is spread across a few different buildings but would we do better to try to request a specific building and hope they would get as close to that building as possible or just the same area? I'm really trying not to end up across the resort from each other (we had that at POR last trip) but have no problem if we're scattered in the same general vicinity.

Also, we will be there from Dec 20-27 with a solid mix of the seasoned Diser (my group), the novices (4 of the ILs), and the newbies (remaining 4)!
'88-1st WDW trip * '92, '95, '98-DW day trips * '03-DW Spring Break * '05-'06-AP WDW (honeymoon & more!) * '08-1st DL trip * '10-DL (Paradise Pier, Club 33) '11-Spontaneous DW (SoG) * Jun 2012 - Week in WDW (POR/YC!!!) * Sep 2014-MNSSHP/LO's First Trip! (WL) * Christmas '14-In-law-mageddon
(me) (DH) (DD-7) (DD-1) (Bailey) (Aristotle)
dimndgal1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2014, 02:08 PM   #690
shyjade
DIS Veteran

One more question (staying business class)...if we check in early, say 7am, I know our room likely won't be ready but will we still be allowed to use the lounge after we check in?

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: