Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Resorts
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old Today, 02:06 AM   #1
emldrl
Mouseketeer

CBR now a 5 person option

I was playing around on the WDW website, and put in our group, 3 adults and 2 kids, ages 9 and 13. I was just getting estimates, mostly out of boredom. Anyway, CBR came up as an option, so I selected it, thinking it wouldn't let me book it. It went through to my cart just fine! I didn't finalize anything, was just messing around, but that's the first time I've seen it as a selection.

I know a lot of families are waiting on CBR as a five person option, so I just thought I'd give people the heads up, that, at least for tonight, WDW website is showing CBR as a booking option for 5 people!! Good luck everybody!
emldrl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 02:51 AM   #2
Sue M
DIS Veteran

Yes, they are now adding rooms with Murphy beds similar to the ️POR Alligator Bayou rooms. They would be suitable for your 9 yr old.
Aug 2003 WDW Marriott Courtyard, [B]Aug 2005 [/BSeaWorld, Universal, Busch Gardens Hilton Garden Inn, ]Aug 2007 WDW CBR, Jan 2008WDW WL, Aug 2008St. Pete Beach, Universal-HRH, Sea Workd & Aquatica- Hyatt Place & Doubletree, Jan 2009WDW AKL, Aug 2009Key West Sheraton Suites, Cocoa Beach Hampton Inn, & WDW POR/WL, Jan 2010WDW Poly, Jan 2011WDW POR, Aug 2011WDW POR/BC CL, Jan 2012WDW WL, Aug 2012AKL CL, Jan. 2013POFQ Aug. 2013 WDW Pop, GF, YC Jan 2014POR, Aug 2014 Universal Portofino Bay, & WDW GF,

Next trip January 2015 POR Riverside
Sue M is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old Today, 02:57 AM   #3
emldrl
Mouseketeer

Thanks. I knew about the refurb, and the new rooms look awesome. Tonight was the first time that it would let me select it as an option to book. As recent as a week or so ago it showed as an option, then said it was not available to book. I posted because I know other families are looking for this to happen. We aren't staying there this time due to other circumstances, but I do really want to stay there someday!!
Old Today, 03:11 AM   #4
Sue M
DIS Veteran

It's great they are adding this option to more resorts, for families of 5, or even for families of 4 where the kids want their own bed
Aug 2003 WDW Marriott Courtyard, [B]Aug 2005 [/BSeaWorld, Universal, Busch Gardens Hilton Garden Inn, ]Aug 2007 WDW CBR, Jan 2008WDW WL, Aug 2008St. Pete Beach, Universal-HRH, Sea Workd & Aquatica- Hyatt Place & Doubletree, Jan 2009WDW AKL, Aug 2009Key West Sheraton Suites, Cocoa Beach Hampton Inn, & WDW POR/WL, Jan 2010WDW Poly, Jan 2011WDW POR, Aug 2011WDW POR/BC CL, Jan 2012WDW WL, Aug 2012AKL CL, Jan. 2013POFQ Aug. 2013 WDW Pop, GF, YC Jan 2014POR, Aug 2014 Universal Portofino Bay, & WDW GF,

Next trip January 2015 POR Riverside
Sue M is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 05:07 AM   #5
emldrl
Mouseketeer

We are a family of 4, and were really interested in CBR, but we decided to put the trip off to save more money, then my stepmom decided to come with us, and insists on paying half the room costs, so we decided, if we can pay about the same and stay deluxe, why not?! So we are booked at CR in 2016, but we will hopefully stay at CBR at some point. I'm surprised it took this long for them to make these changes, but glad they are.

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: