Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Resorts
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-04-2014, 06:19 AM   #46
grannyminnie
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by grwrn View Post
Thanks for the new thread. It was getting difficult to search through 250+ pages. I am excited as I only have 7 more days to go!
Lucky you! I am somewhere around the lower 50s. (don't have a countdown calendar)

grannyminnie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2014, 08:36 AM   #47
mickeynut1
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by pas130 View Post
Good morning all
Hi pas

Quote:
Originally Posted by k&a&c'smom View Post
Hello, all! I did sleep in! Thanks for all the kind words, it still needs a lot of work but we're off and running.
Everything looks great .

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClareH37 View Post
I'm getting excited as each day passes, only another few weeks to wait
Your trip will be here before you know it .

Quote:
I am excited as I only have 7 more days to go!
Have a great trip.

Quote:
Originally Posted by grannyminnie View Post
I am somewhere around the lower 50s. (don't have a countdown calendar)
The time will go fast and you will be checking into the GF before you know it .

Country Inn & Suites LBV June 2001 - CBR July 2002 - BC December 2003 - WL CL Oct/Nov 2004 - WL September 2006 - All Star Vacation Homes March 2007 -Poly September 2007 - All Star Vacation Homes March 2008 - AKL/GF SL/WL January 2010 - AKL/GF December 2010 - GF RPC May 2011
mickeynut1 is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 04-04-2014, 08:52 AM   #48
pixarmom
DIS Veteran

Great new thread - thanks so much! Will be following along as we plan our first GF stay for January 2015!
Disneyland (x many since 1975), Poly (x many since 1983), BC (x many since 1992), BWI (x3), YC, CR, WL (x2), AKL, POFQ, Dolphin, CSR (x3), CBR, POR-Riverside, All Star Sports, 2011 Disney Dream, 2012 Disney Wonder to Alaska, 2012 MNSSHP, runDisney: 2013 Inaugural Disneyland 10K, 2014 Princess Half Marathon and Cinderella Family 5K

August 2014: Last Minute WDW (ASMu)
January 2015: WDW Marathon and 5K (AKL, GF, BWI!)
August 2015: DL Half Marathon!
pixarmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2014, 09:45 AM   #49
PrincessPaczki
Mom of 2 Prince's

Quote:
Thanks for the new thread. It was getting difficult to search through 250+ pages. I am excited as I only have 7 more days to go!
Have a Magical trip!
1992 - CBR
1993 - 2003 - OBX / BUSCH GARDENS VA.
2004 - BEACH CLUB / ROYAL PACIFIC
2005 - WILDERNESS LODGE
2006 - POR.RIVERSIDE
2007 - POR.RIVERSIDE
2008 - GRAND FLORIDIAN RPC
2010 - POR.RIVERSIDE
2011 - POLYNESIAN
2012 - POR.RIVERSIDE
2013 - CORONADO SPRINGS

PrincessPaczki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2014, 10:45 AM   #50
ahcupcake
Mouseketeer

Good almost Afternoon
Quote:
Hello, all! I did sleep in! Thanks for all the kind words, it still needs a lot of work but we're off and running.
Loving the new thread. Thank you for all the hard work you put into it! I have shot a video tour of the Grand Suite when we were pixies dusted with it 3 yrs ago, would you like to use it I cam PM it to you

Quote:
Yay your trip is almost here. Safe travels incase you don't make it back here before you leave

Quote:
Lucky you! I am somewhere around the lower 50s. (don't have a countdown calendar)
Hi hope everything is well with you

Hi Blue & MickeyNut
Old 04-04-2014, 10:45 AM   #51
trishadono
DIS Veteran

Quote:
What are your dates?

We are 5/30-6/4 at Poly but shop and eat and beach it at GF
CBR,DL1996CBR1997ASmo1999ASmo2000CBR 2002POP AKL 2004 POP GF 2005WLCabin OKW 2006POP Poly POFQ Asmo2007 POP ASMo CSR POP CSR2008 POP WL Poly CSR2009CSR CR BLT Poly YC2010 POR CR-cl BLT2011 CSR POFQ CBR GF-cl POP BLT2012 CSR-bc Poly-CL CR, Poly-CL CBR GF-RPC 2013GF-CL VGF CR-Atrium Club MKV,CR Hospitality Suite Poly CL 2014 Cr Atrium Club and GF RPC 19 17
trishadono is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2014, 12:04 PM   #52
BlueSkies
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Sure are off and running...looks great!

Quote:
Originally Posted by phyllis1966 View Post
Lookin' good, k&a&c'smom!

Thanks for keeping our favorite thread going!

This thread always adds some to my day.

Well said phyllis..mine too....

grwrn There is nothing like being in the single digits!!!

Hey ahcupcake !! So nice of you to offer your Grand Suite video...you did a great job with that...loved the music you added to it too...

MickeyNut grannyminnie wishes princessp pas..and all of my fellow GF fans!

~For all those with summer trip coming up..I did see a thread on Discounts and codes about a summer AP offer..that included a rooms discount and also free Memory Maker...Not sure if it is a better offer than the GP offer..just thought that I would mention it....

TGIF....More time to spend on Disney things!!! lol...

Hope that you all have a nice weekend....

BlueSkies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2014, 02:51 PM   #53
WishesQueen
DIS Veteran

Hello Hello All!!

HELP!!! This is my story....my best friend is going WDW in May, they are celebrating 4 different birthdays/anniversary. I ordered a mini cake for one, a chocolate slipper for another and a chocolate mold with strawberries for the last. So, now I am looking to do something for my friend in Citrico's...I wanted to do something different for each. I was hoping to send a bottle of Champagne to her table, but I can't get anyone on the phone at Citrico's and nobody knows of the answer.

If anyone has any other ideas or can help me with my one and only idea...please let know!!

ahcupcake - How are you!!!
WishesQueen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2014, 09:56 PM   #54
mickeynut1
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahcupcake View Post
Hi Blue & MickeyNut
Hi ahcupcake ....good to "see" you back......hope things are going well with you .

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueSkies View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by WishesQueen View Post
Hello Hello All!!

HELP!!! This is my story....my best friend is going WDW in May, they are celebrating 4 different birthdays/anniversary. I ordered a mini cake for one, a chocolate slipper for another and a chocolate mold with strawberries for the last. So, now I am looking to do something for my friend in Citrico's...I wanted to do something different for each. I was hoping to send a bottle of Champagne to her table, but I can't get anyone on the phone at Citrico's and nobody knows of the answer.

If anyone has any other ideas or can help me with my one and only idea...please let know!!

I don't have any ideas at the moment, but if I come up with anything, I will be sure to post it .

Country Inn & Suites LBV June 2001 - CBR July 2002 - BC December 2003 - WL CL Oct/Nov 2004 - WL September 2006 - All Star Vacation Homes March 2007 -Poly September 2007 - All Star Vacation Homes March 2008 - AKL/GF SL/WL January 2010 - AKL/GF December 2010 - GF RPC May 2011
mickeynut1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2014, 10:43 PM   #55
k&a&c'smom
DIS Veteran

to all my Grand friends. Glad everyone is enjoying the new thread. I added the new rooms to the "Guest Rooms Photos" post, and hope to finish up the rest this weekend.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahcupcake View Post
....I have shot a video tour of the Grand Suite when we were pixies dusted with it 3 yrs ago, would you like to use it I cam PM it to you
Thanks for the kind offer, I can add your link to the "Suites Photos" post.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WishesQueen View Post
Hello Hello All!!

I found a link that has the Citricos wine list, if that helps. Not sure how old it is, I can tell you the wines are marked up quite a lot - but that is true of any restaurant, lol.

We've had the Veuve Clicquot Brut, it's pretty good and the mark up percentage is less than, say, the Gruet. The M&C Imperial half isn't too high, not sure how many people will be sharing - it's a slightly sweeter sparkling wine, but a lot of people like it. The Fairy Tale Cuvee is nice, not sure of the mark up there.

If you want to make a bigger splash, I heartily recommend the Ruinart.
*1996 Dixie Landings * 1998 Boardwalk Inn * 1999 Polynesian * 2000 Polynesian * '01 HRH * '02 GF * '03 AKL & BC * '04 Poly/AKL & Poly/BWI & POR * '05 AKL/Dolphin & POFQ * '06 Poly/GF & Christmas at the GF * '07 GF & HRH/BWI/WL/YC/GF & GF * '09 Poly/AKL & WL & GF * '10 AKL/GF & RPR/BC/GF *'11 GF & BC * '12 HRH/PBH & YC/GF * '13 GF/PBH
Thnx WDWKOOK! Forever in our hearts, JungleCruiser
k&a&c'smom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2014, 11:45 PM   #56
followthatmouse
Mouseketeer

Thank you for your hard work, k&a&c'smom. This is a lovely and fresh new home. Well done!

followthatmouse is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2014, 12:39 PM   #57
bhyer
Earning My Ears

Hello! On the main page of this thread there are photos of a deluxe room in the main building. It shows a lovely deep tub with the caption "garden tub". Do you know if the deluxe rooms in the outer buildings have that type of tub as well?
bhyer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2014, 05:34 PM   #58
trishadono
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhyer View Post
Hello! On the main page of this thread there are photos of a deluxe room in the main building. It shows a lovely deep tub with the caption "garden tub". Do you know if the deluxe rooms in the outer buildings have that type of tub as well?
There are some of those rooms in SL. We were there 1/1/14 and the bathroom was the same as a regular room. DH and I were in deluxe king RPC in Nov '13 and that room did have that larger tub.
CBR,DL1996CBR1997ASmo1999ASmo2000CBR 2002POP AKL 2004 POP GF 2005WLCabin OKW 2006POP Poly POFQ Asmo2007 POP ASMo CSR POP CSR2008 POP WL Poly CSR2009CSR CR BLT Poly YC2010 POR CR-cl BLT2011 CSR POFQ CBR GF-cl POP BLT2012 CSR-bc Poly-CL CR, Poly-CL CBR GF-RPC 2013GF-CL VGF CR-Atrium Club MKV,CR Hospitality Suite Poly CL 2014 Cr Atrium Club and GF RPC 19 17
trishadono is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2014, 07:45 PM   #59
pas130
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Have a GRAND time

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaliforniaDreaming View Post
Always great to see a "refurbished" thread!! I just made ADR's for my fall trip (I'll probably end up changing them many times, but got everything I wanted). Can't wait to get back to the Grand!
Congrats...and changes are always fun
Quote:
Still danceworthy my friend

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickeynut1 View Post
Hi pas

Quote:
Originally Posted by pixarmom View Post
Great new thread - thanks so much! Will be following along as we plan our first GF stay for January 2015!
Excited for your first stay too!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueSkies View Post
It is a beautiful weekend here so far!! A little windy but upper 50s, I'll take it!!

JungleCruiser*Sarah,forever in my heart*
pas130 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2014, 07:46 PM   #60
pas130
DIS Veteran

Quote:
to all my Grand friends. Glad everyone is enjoying the new thread. I added the new rooms to the "Guest Rooms Photos" post, and hope to finish up the rest this weekend.

JungleCruiser*Sarah,forever in my heart*
pas130 is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: