facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-05-2014, 09:02 AM   #76
lisah0711
her Disney office
a big congratulations to all of our superstars and especially our biggest loser

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRose227 View Post
oh man! This is making me think! Just over a month and a half till I'm back in the World! (DBF keeps telling me the wedding is more important...he just doesn't get it. )

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flossbolna View Post
Wow that's a difficult one!! I guess I can't chose DCL as my number 1 Disney experience?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raenstoirm View Post
Hmm, I refuse to answer the QOTD today. We are taking a Royal Caribbean cruise in May out of Port Canaveral. We were planning on a night or two at WDW since we will be so close, but $500 for 2 days is just too expensive! So we are now going to spend the night before in a cheapish place in Cocoa Beach. I am sooo excited about our cruise, but disappointed about flying into MCO and yet not getting on the magical express.
That will be tough but being on a cruise will be a blast! Who will take care of all of your critters?

Quote:
Originally Posted by happysummer View Post
Hi everyone
I just joined the challenge. I did horrible the last few months.
I hope everyone is having a great day.
No worries -- it was a long winter for many of us but it's onward and downward now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DisFam95 View Post
I'm so unmotivated today! I got my workout in so that's good. Actually increased my time to 41min on the bike but since then I'm just being lazy! Think I'm already starting the weekend - which actually stresses me. After my weigh-in I have a bad tendency to splurge and I ate some Easter candy I had stashed So 260 calories down the drain. I keep telling myself be strong for now to lose the weight and THEN I can snack and exercise and maintain but I just don't seem to listen
From comments made at my WW meeting I think it is very common for people to splurge after a weigh in and it's totally okay as long as you get right back OP -- which you have. A 260 calorie splurge doesn't sound too bad actually!

Quote:
Originally Posted by PlutoBaby View Post

1. Country Bear Jamboree - the only thing the DH has ever actually WANTED to go see (alas, he is a non Disney Dork )

2. Afternoon margaritas at La Cava del Tequila

3. Seeing how many times we can watch British Revolution during any given 8 hour time period

4. Illuminations

5. Mickey's Jingle Jungle Parade

6. Festival of the Lion King

7. Great Movie Ride (can't get enough of Casablanca)

8. Snarfing down a cream cheese pretzel in America while watching the Spirit of America Guys

9. Screaming my head off on the Rockin' Roller Coaster

10. Seeing the fireworks from our hotel balcony
Great list, Kimberly! Especially the margaritas!

BRB in trouble with the smilie police.
lisah0711 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2014, 09:03 AM   #77
lisah0711
her Disney office
a big congratulations to all of our superstars and especially our biggest loser

Quote:
Originally Posted by 50sjayne View Post
Been fighting a cold my husband and son have had it finally caught up with me last night. Think I'll go and just use the jacuzzi and sauna today and I can do a full workout tomorrow.
Decided to be a booger on April fools and did 3 pranks. First I told my boss I'd have to go to Disneyland with my co-worker since he obviously doesn't know what he's doing and hasn't been doing my homework for him...she about passed out--having the both of us gone the same time would be catastrophic lol. Then I emailed my co worker who's going and told him I would be going the same time, making sure they are up at dawn and there for opening every day and stick to my well regulated schedule lol. Then I caught my Mom on facebook and told her I'd just received a bunch of orphan kittens we we're bottlefeeding lol. (I have close to 30 cats at this time)
Ha-- got them all, Jason even went to work asking if I'd asked for time off lol.
Well I better go be off to the pool, ttfn Susan
Hope that you are feeling better today, Susan! Sounds like you had some excellent April Fool's Day pranks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mainemooncat View Post
If you press the button on the BodyFit device, it simultaneously updates the BodyFit phone app and MFP. MFP shows the calories burned to me, it just does not put them in my feed. Therefore, all my friends think I just sit around all day!

As for the QOTD, I cannot answer this! Our upcoming trip in Oct is our first trip! I love reading about everyone else's top things to do, though, as I am currently in crazy planning mode. ADR reservations come up on Monday morning!

Welcome to our new members! You will enjoy your time here.
Oh well, you know you are being active.

What ADRs are you hoping to get?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenne View Post
This week has not gone well. Why did I have to eat all of the cupcake batter? Let's get back on track!
Sorry for the tough week! You can do this!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pjlla View Post
DD and I love People Mover too! Great spot to rest and relax!
It is a great place to hang out for sure!

Quote:
Originally Posted by glss1/2fll View Post
DH was asking me how much our anniversary trip to DLR cost! Think that means he needs a Disney fix! I said we'd go back when DS2 goes to college. Gotta be able to wear a celebratory button with "empty nest!" on it. Better start saving now!

Welcome to the newbies!
That trip will be here sooner than you think, Linda!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lloydy View Post
QOTD: What are YOU doing for exercise today??

I have been putting off going on the wii for step class. So I am going to do that today. I have also been seeking out a local class as I am on holiday from work and want to try and get to a class. I think it mat have been 15 to 20 years since I did a class and I am a little nervous about that...
What about you?
Ooo, I love a coaching debut! Thanks for coaching this week!

Today I am running with my running group for my activity. This is totally outside my comfort zone but I am really enjoying it -- even though I am the slowest runner. Everyone is really nice and supportive and it's a lot of fun to run outside instead of circling the indoor track. I've shared this before but it doesn't hurt to remind ourselves.

Once you get started everyone is concentrating on working out and not paying any attention to anyone else -- what kind of class are you thinking about trying?

Have a great week-end all!
lisah0711 is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 04-05-2014, 11:59 AM   #78
jenne
Undercover Pirate

Just as I thought...

Just got back from my meeting - down 0.4 lbs. Not great, but I am still down, which is suprising considering that I threw 2 birthday parties that both involved cake products.

My activity for the day - my plan had been to take the kids for a walk to the park and play for a while but it is -5 (-12 with the windchill) so I might be switching to a new indoor walking tape I picked up from the library.
Old 04-05-2014, 12:25 PM   #79
lloydy
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Just got back from my meeting - down 0.4 lbs. Not great, but I am still down, which is suprising considering that I threw 2 birthday parties that both involved cake products.

My activity for the day - my plan had been to take the kids for a walk to the park and play for a while but it is -5 (-12 with the windchill) so I might be switching to a new indoor walking tape I picked up from the library.
WOW! That is cold. When my children were younger we used to make up dance moves to records on the jukebox. (I still do this if I am home alone )
I admire your planning with the tape. I must admit that I have been to a few local clubs and it doesn't look like they do aerobics or step, it is all Zumba and I can't get on with that. So, I have done 20 mins on the wii step instead, motivated by everyone on here telling me what they have done.
Isn't it great that you are down? Going completely in the right direction
Great!
lloydy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2014, 03:31 PM   #80
Raenstoirm
BL6 Team Challenge Tracker
Lets go get me your numbers!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mainemooncat View Post

As for the QOTD, I cannot answer this! Our upcoming trip in Oct is our first trip! I love reading about everyone else's top things to do, though, as I am currently in crazy planning mode. ADR reservations come up on Monday morning!
Yay! That is sooo exciting.

Quote:
Nothing and it sucks! I am still on medical. I did take the dog for a mile walk today and my foot was ok with that. Not thrilled but not yelling at me either. I am scheduled for an OTF class at 8am monday, but I really think I am going to have two cancel it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lisah0711 View Post

That will be tough but being on a cruise will be a blast! Who will take care of all of your critters?
My mother in law gets that honor. The dog lives with her while we are gone and she comes in once a day to feed and play with the others. She just loves it when we go away.

So far so good today. I am not very hungry, so I didn't have lunch till after 2 when I made myself eat. That happens to me though. Right before feminine issues, I am starving and then once they happen, I could care less about food for a few days. Damn hormones!

Trying to stay at every resort, but we are creatures of habit!
Caribbean Beach/Riverside/Wilderness Lodge/All Star Movies/Beach Club/Contemporary

Raenstoirm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2014, 04:21 PM   #81
50sjayne
DIS Veteran

Hey. I'm home sick today. I think just one full day of rest will kick it. it is so hard for me to do that but once I've accepted it--I enjoy it. I've got walking dead to finish, movies I can watch and I'm going to put together a tip list for my coworker for their trip. I have one I keep around but it's pretty advanced so I'll go through and add basic stuff. I'm pretty much in bed all day with the humidifier for company and many curious cats lol. It's just so not like me I'm sure they are wondering what's going on.
Good for you with your running group Lisa we all need a change of pace every so often.
Old 04-05-2014, 04:35 PM   #82
lloydy
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Yay! That is sooo exciting.

Nothing and it sucks! I am still on medical. I did take the dog for a mile walk today and my foot was ok with that. Not thrilled but not yelling at me either. I am scheduled for an OTF class at 8am monday, but I really think I am going to have two cancel it.
I am about that. I don't know if this works with regions and DVDs, but when I was looking for a traditional step aerobic DVD (Cher) I came across this:

Leanne Grose - Leanne's Chair Workout [DVD]
It is good for those who find it difficult to weight bare with both legs. I don't know what it is like as a work out but has some good reviews (amazon). I was thinking it might be a compromise that won't aggravate your foot. maybe?
Old 04-05-2014, 05:11 PM   #83
TheRose227
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Today I went and ran and did strength training after. It's been warming up and nice to run outside again! I still really hate running, I think it's mostly out of being bored but I'm hoping being outside will make it better!

Quote:
Originally Posted by PlutoBaby View Post
[B][COLOR="Purple"]
To all the CT peeps - I lived there for 30 years before getting so sick of the winters that I got the heck out of Dodge and moved to the land of the Mouse. Well, almost...
Man you did it right! I love hanging out in South Florida! Just a little over a month till I'm back!!!

I'm having one of those days where I'm totally not hungry. But I'm trying to eat now because I'm working overnight and know I won't be able to eat and won't eat when I get back early in the morning.

Next week I have my fitting to get my dress tailored so I'm hoping for one final push before this so it will look better!
Old 04-06-2014, 08:51 AM   #84
pjlla
<><
Only took one try and voila
Likes to be barefoot at every possible occasion

Morning all! It is DONE! The participants list is updated with your appropriate colors!! I think it is amazing that several of you are well on your way to your April goals already!! Way to start an AMAZING month!!................P

WDW 12/1974, WDW 03/1983, WDW 05/1992 (with DH on HONEYMOON ), WDW 01/2002 (first family trip to WDW), WDW 01/2004 (2nd family trip), DL and DCA 07/2005 (first family trip to DL!), WDW 06/2007... DD gets to go without us! WDW & Discovery Cove 04/2008 (First stay at Pop ), WDW 01/10 DD goes without us AGAIN! , WDW 05/10 Mother/Son trip WDW 05/11 Mother/Daughter trip !! WDW 05/13 Mother/Daughter trip #2 celebrating GRADUATION!
pjlla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2014, 09:19 AM   #85
pjlla
<><

Quote:
Originally Posted by glss1/2fll View Post
QOTD: oh my gosh! 10 things? in order?! ummm
Expedition Everest
Tower of Terror
Illuminations
Fantasmic
Test Track
Boma
Space Mtn.
BTMRR
World of Color-DL
Aladdin-DL (can't remember the name of this live show, but I loved it!)
That's not in any order.

I know.... I had trouble making it a specific "order" as well... I kept switching up the numbers!

DH was asking me how much our anniversary trip to DLR cost! Think that means he needs a Disney fix! I said we'd go back when DS2 goes to college. Gotta be able to wear a celebratory button with "empty nest!" on it. Better start saving now!

Welcome to the newbies!
Better start saving now! Once that first tuition bill comes, the money will be gone!

Quote:

I have been putting off going on the wii for step class. So I am going to do that today. I have also been seeking out a local class as I am on holiday from work and want to try and get to a class. I think it mat have been 15 to 20 years since I did a class and I am a little nervous about that...
What about you?
Well, Friday's workout was a short-but-sweet circuit here at home (it was damp and cold outside). Arms, abs, legs. Saturday's workout was nonexistent unless you count lifting and carrying grocery bags! The day just got away from me!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lisah0711 View Post
Today I am running with my running group for my activity. This is totally outside my comfort zone but I am really enjoying it -- even though I am the slowest runner. Everyone is really nice and supportive and it's a lot of fun to run outside instead of circling the indoor track. I've shared this before but it doesn't hurt to remind ourselves.

Once you get started everyone is concentrating on working out and not paying any attention to anyone else -- what kind of class are you thinking about trying?

Have a great week-end all!
I've seen you post that before and it really rings true with me. Thanks for the reminder!

Quote:

Nice job finding a loss amidst the cake! Yikes.... that is some cold weather for April!

Do I have a PM from you? I don't remember adding your name to the participant's list? Did I miss something? Anyhow....I'll add you right now and you can send me a PM with you goal for April when you get a chance!

Quote:
WOW! That is cold. When my children were younger we used to make up dance moves to records on the jukebox. (I still do this if I am home alone )
I admire your planning with the tape. I must admit that I have been to a few local clubs and it doesn't look like they do aerobics or step, it is all Zumba and I can't get on with that. So, I have done 20 mins on the wii step instead, motivated by everyone on here telling me what they have done.
Isn't it great that you are down? Going completely in the right direction
Great!
Yup! Just keep moving! When I used to use the Wii Fit more, I build a platform for the balance board so that I was forced to step higher when I did the stepping.... it worked really well.... so when you feel like the Wii step isn't challenging enough any more, try that!

Quote:
So far so good today. I am not very hungry, so I didn't have lunch till after 2 when I made myself eat. That happens to me though. Right before feminine issues, I am starving and then once they happen, I could care less about food for a few days. Damn hormones!
I'm ALWAYS hungry, so I'm a bit envious you could feel like that occasionally.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 50sjayne View Post
Hey. I'm home sick today. I think just one full day of rest will kick it. it is so hard for me to do that but once I've accepted it--I enjoy it. I've got walking dead to finish, movies I can watch and I'm going to put together a tip list for my coworker for their trip. I have one I keep around but it's pretty advanced so I'll go through and add basic stuff. I'm pretty much in bed all day with the humidifier for company and many curious cats lol. It's just so not like me I'm sure they are wondering what's going on.
Good for you with your running group Lisa we all need a change of pace every so often.
Feel better!!

Quote:
I am about that. I don't know if this works with regions and DVDs, but when I was looking for a traditional step aerobic DVD (Cher) I came across this:

Leanne Grose - Leanne's Chair Workout [DVD]
It is good for those who find it difficult to weight bare with both legs. I don't know what it is like as a work out but has some good reviews (amazon). I was thinking it might be a compromise that won't aggravate your foot. maybe?
What a great suggestion!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRose227 View Post
Today I went and ran and did strength training after. It's been warming up and nice to run outside again! I still really hate running, I think it's mostly out of being bored but I'm hoping being outside will make it better!

Outside is better for me, as long as the weather cooperates!

I'm having one of those days where I'm totally not hungry. But I'm trying to eat now because I'm working overnight and know I won't be able to eat and won't eat when I get back early in the morning.

Next week I have my fitting to get my dress tailored so I'm hoping for one final push before this so it will look better!
That dress fitting will definitely put some motivation in your week!

Okay.... Happy SUNDAY!! I'm here, I'm caught up with the chatter, and the lists are updated, so all is right in the world for me right now!

Went with my men to see the new Captain America movie yesterday. Totally NOT into that type of movie, but I knew they would feel bad about going without me.... especially since it was SUPPOSED to be a date movie for DH and I.... but there was nothing I was really dying to see so DH mentioned that DS (and he) was looking forward to this new Marvel movie.... I went along. And for those that know my TOTAL addiction to movie popcorn, you will be (hopefully) impressed to know that I brought along a large ziptop baggie of my own fat-free homemade popcorn! I added just a few handfuls of the movie popcorn that the men bought and mixed it in and ate the entire thing slowly and really enjoyed it! That is a HUGE victory for me!

I also made a healthy homemade pizza for the men (rather than the take-out I know they really wanted) and had just a small portion that I made just for myself with fat-free cheese, spinach, and red bell peppers. No chips, but I did indulge in a 64 calorie beer and 2 homemade cookies..... so overall a SPLURGE but not a crazy over-the-top day! Again, I feel that it is a victory!

That being said, my tummy did NOT appreciate all of those white carbs! It wasn't uncomfortable really, but it gurgled and grumbled long into the night.... and when I woke up thirsty and had a big glass of water at 6 am, it reactivated all of that grumbling! YUCK.

Weather is warming slightly, the sun is shining, so I see an outside walk/run in my future today. Plus I am planning to put a load out on the clothesline!! Dinner is burgers for the men, veggie burgers for me (again, I know.... DS requested it and I couldn't say no... ). Tomorrow's dinner is a new recipe for a chicken tortilla soup (I'll be using lean pork because of DS's allergies). I share it if it turns out good.

Off to make a belated breakfast for us all!....................P

WDW 12/1974, WDW 03/1983, WDW 05/1992 (with DH on HONEYMOON ), WDW 01/2002 (first family trip to WDW), WDW 01/2004 (2nd family trip), DL and DCA 07/2005 (first family trip to DL!), WDW 06/2007... DD gets to go without us! WDW & Discovery Cove 04/2008 (First stay at Pop ), WDW 01/10 DD goes without us AGAIN! , WDW 05/10 Mother/Son trip WDW 05/11 Mother/Daughter trip !! WDW 05/13 Mother/Daughter trip #2 celebrating GRADUATION!
Old 04-06-2014, 09:37 AM   #86
lloydy
Mouseketeer

Sunday post

QOTD: I have a feeling we've all tried some crazy things to lose weight. what was a crazy diet that you tried? what did you learn from it?

I think the fast diet, where you choose to eat only 500 calories on three of the days in the week is probably crazy for me. I can pinpoint this as the phase when I started to put weight back on last year. The trouble was, my brain told me that the fast was a punishment, so I could reward myself on the other days. I know it has worked really well for some people, but not for me.
Old 04-06-2014, 09:53 AM   #87
lloydy
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Okay.... Happy SUNDAY!! I'm here, I'm caught up with the chatter, and the lists are updated, so all is right in the world for me right now!

Thank you

Went with my men to see the new Captain America movie yesterday.

Yay! Good on ya! I know what you mean I would have gone too, but not really my thing. The Frozen movie came out on DVD here and we got it yesterday, it felt like everyone around me was eating popcorn, but I managed to resist. Not the Pizza though - I did have some of that!
You did so well to resist.

Weather is warming slightly, the sun is shining,
It is raining here but I did walk the dogs a couple of miles in between showers. Will it be enough to burn off that pizza?
Old 04-06-2014, 10:40 AM   #88
ohMom
Kids Get Arthritis Too!
Amen and Hallelujah Sister!!

DISboards Moderator

I'm late..i'm late...for a very important date!

this past week I was super super busy and not even on my computer, well I bet 3 days of the week!

but I want to join in...important month for me, countdown of 5 weeks until Vegas girls trip. woot woot

I have actually been doing really good this past week, started a challenge among a couple friends, counting steps, journaling...and winner gets some ca$h for clothes shopping! our challenge is through Easter, then we are thinking of going again until Vegas. so I'm motivated! I set my step goal at 6500 which is where I think I can attain on a daily basis, and WOW this week I was Tired with a capital 'T'. another reason why I didn't get on the computer, I would sit down at the end of the day and not be able to move! LOL

I'm just going to jump in the conversation

the craziest diet I ever did, I did in HS and it actually worked, is called the Rotation Diet. it's a book. first week three days of 600 cal followed by four days of 900 cal. then a week at 1200 cal. then repeat the first week. I lost 15 lbs! I have tried to do it since, and just can't stick to it! it's pretty restricting, as you can imagine. it's a lot of veggies and one 'free fruit' a day. it's actualy pretty healthy, just too restricting for me --

Co-Moderator WISH forum -- Take the WISH challenge here.........
ohMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2014, 11:38 AM   #89
pjlla
<><

Quote:
QOTD: I have a feeling we've all tried some crazy things to lose weight. what was a crazy diet that you tried? what did you learn from it?

I think the fast diet, where you choose to eat only 500 calories on three of the days in the week is probably crazy for me. I can pinpoint this as the phase when I started to put weight back on last year. The trouble was, my brain told me that the fast was a punishment, so I could reward myself on the other days. I know it has worked really well for some people, but not for me.
I can see how it would be SUPER easy to fall into that same line of thinking that you did!

Crazy diets??? What DIDN'T I try?? Cabbage soup diet, Slimfast, all-carbs diet , no carbs diet, and every single incarnation of WW that has existed since the mid 1970's!! NO LIE! Craziest was probably my own creation.... the "Survivor diet"! Lean protein (white fish and chicken) and brown rice only.... eaten from a crockery bowl with a wooden spoon (again... NO LIE!), twice a day. No salt, no oil, no fruit, no veggies.... boring as hell and impossible to maintain (at least, for me). I figured if they could eat like that for 39 days and lose all that weight, I could too! Except I couldn't.

What did I learn? That life and healthy eating needs BALANCE!! NOTHING should be all or nothing (except love!). What else did I learn? That I like food! And if you DENY me any particular category, that is exactly what I will CRAVE! And no splurges/treat = cranky me!! And eating to lose weight doesn't always equal healthy eating.... but that I desire HEALTH along with a maintainable healthy weight, so I needed to learn to eat RIGHT for health...not just eat low calories or low carb. And I learned that my body needs exercise, even if I hate it!

Quote:
It is raining here but I did walk the dogs a couple of miles in between showers. Will it be enough to burn off that pizza?
Probably not enough, but a good start!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ohMom View Post
I'm late..i'm late...for a very important date!

this past week I was super super busy and not even on my computer, well I bet 3 days of the week!

but I want to join in...important month for me, countdown of 5 weeks until Vegas girls trip. woot woot

I have actually been doing really good this past week, started a challenge among a couple friends, counting steps, journaling...and winner gets some ca$h for clothes shopping! our challenge is through Easter, then we are thinking of going again until Vegas. so I'm motivated! I set my step goal at 6500 which is where I think I can attain on a daily basis, and WOW this week I was Tired with a capital 'T'. another reason why I didn't get on the computer, I would sit down at the end of the day and not be able to move! LOL

I'm just going to jump in the conversation

the craziest diet I ever did, I did in HS and it actually worked, is called the Rotation Diet. it's a book. first week three days of 600 cal followed by four days of 900 cal. then a week at 1200 cal. then repeat the first week. I lost 15 lbs! I have tried to do it since, and just can't stick to it! it's pretty restricting, as you can imagine. it's a lot of veggies and one 'free fruit' a day. it's actualy pretty healthy, just too restricting for me --
So glad to have you along! I'll add you to the participants list.... just PM me your weight loss goal for the month!!

Girls trip to Vegas? I'm SO jealous!!!!!!!!!!

Okay, so the day is slowly warming up. I got a load of darks on the line. As soon as I add the second load I will head out for my walk/run. Then I will spend some time this afternoon prepping my dinners for the week! I'll share my menu later if anyone is interested!

TTYL.......................P

Old 04-06-2014, 11:55 AM   #90
glss1/2fll
DIS Veteran

qotd Sat: I did a whopping one minute plank. That was my exercise. Today I will do a yoga video then it's back to the regular week day routine.

qotd Sun: nothing crazy for me; I'm too much of a chicken to be radical!

------
Susan-hope you are getting better. Tomorrow my son is auditioning for the choir at the OR Bach Festival held in Eugene every summer. I'm nervous because his choir teacher hasn't written his letter of recommendation yet. She has promised she will give it to him in the morning. He's also waiting on another letter from a regular teacher for a scholarship for voice lessons. Gotta figure out how to make a CD or post a video for them to review. It would be very nice to have somebody else pay for his lessons!

Pamela--fantastic job on the popcorn! Oh, we know all about college bills. DS1 is in his second year. Hope DS2 gets lots of scholarships, because we have no idea how we're paying for the second kid!

After church today DH and I are going to a used book store in Portland (Powell's!) hoping they will buy some of the books my in-laws made us take when we took a bookcase from their house (I took some to the local bookstore and got a check for $130-which I sent to them). We are trying to assimilate all the stuff they gave us, but it's hard. A ton of our stuff has been moved to the attic. But the piano is pretty much in tune, says DS. Also gonna hit Ikea to get a chair for DS. I realllly want to move a bed out of the teeny bedroom and get a chair that turns into a bed. May have to wait til DS1 is out of college and hopefully on his own before I do that!

Have a great rest of the weekend!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: